Could Frank Dunlop be tempted to blab ?

cricket

Having served his sentence , what are the chances of he spilling the beans on his involvement with politicians , developers , bankers , etc. in a book ?
I'd say that , after being cleared by lawyers first , it would be a best seller.

DaveM

Having served his sentence , what are the chances of he spilling the beans on his involvement with politicians , developers , bankers , etc. in a book ?
I'd say that , after being cleared by lawyers first , it would be a best seller.
I seem to recall him saying some time ago that the book is written and would be published after the tribunal reports.

He won't blab, he's still covering up. His evidence was a joke (and I mean his post-2000 evidence, after his alleged conversion to the truth). He claims not to remember the biggest cash transaction of his life taking place, why a huge amount of money was wired to him by his paymaster Owen O'Callaghan in a hurry on the same day he was meeting a senior politician in Powers Hotel (whose name he forgets), the name of the horse he 'bought' with another huge amount of money that he claims died before he took possession of it (and for which there is not a single shred of documentation), etc., etc.

He'll be telling no truth, he'll be sticking to the same hymn sheet to protect the same people.

dent

He won't blab, he's still covering up. His evidence was a joke (and I mean his post-2000 evidence, after his alleged conversion to the truth). He claims not to remember the biggest cash transaction of his life taking place, why a huge amount of money was wired to him by his paymaster Owen O'Callaghan in a hurry on the same day he was meeting a senior politician in Powers Hotel (whose name he forgets), the name of the horse he 'bought' with another huge amount of money that he claims died before he took possession of it (and for which there is not a single shred of documentation), etc., etc.

He'll be telling no truth, he'll be sticking to the same hymn sheet to protect the same people.
I would he still be employed, so to speak ?

MsAnneThrope

Has he been seen anywhere of significance since his release? Is he out and about in the restaurants/bars of Rathbeggan/Dunboyne even?

stanley

I would he still be employed, so to speak ?
O'Callaghan will look after Frank and make sure he does not go to a pauper's grave.

He could write 600 pages and redact half of it in the style of his diary, he is a man unable to tell the truth without embellishing it in some way to suit his/theirs purposes.

Would have been far easier when they had him in prison to give him the 1916 option, a short walk to the courtyard, the offer of a last cig..............

Aristodemus

I think he is totally discredited at this stage. As someone mentioned earlier his evidence after his Pauline conversion was specious. All an exposé would do at this stage is confirm a lot of people's prejudices and I doubt would bring anything new into the public domain.

Stroke

Has he been seen anywhere of significance since his release? Is he out and about in the restaurants/bars of Rathbeggan/Dunboyne even?
Seen him around Clane. Might be in the K Club getting his handicap back....

stanley

Seen him around Clane. Might be in the K Club getting his handicap back....

A full blown John Daly graphite shafted driver on the back of his head might help him keep his handicap although it took him many years to accumulate it, the liar.

stanley

CAB arrests businessman Jim Kennedy - RT News

Jim Kennedy is not a nice man, he used to hang out with those vermin, Lawlor and Redmond, moved onto Dunlop.

At this stage it will be interesting to see if the FF'ers rescue him out of fear he will sing.

Dunlop is due to appear in the case, could be fireworks, Kennedy is not the type of guy to be slapped down.

deiseguy

I'd imagine he's still to s**t scared to talk remember he went jail rather than talk if you could get him half an hour before they pull the plug you might get some answers.

stanley

From the RTE article:

"The court heard that one of the directors of the company, Jim Kennedy had been arrested yesterday and subsequently hospitalised.

Lawyers for CAB said they wanted to make it clear that any allegation by Mr Kennedy's lawyers that this case had been brought with a view to ensuring Mr Kennedy's presence in court so he could be arrested was completely without foundation.

Senior Counsel Martin Hayden for Mr Kennedy told Mr Justice Kevin Feeney this afternoon that Mr Kennedy's legal team had gone to St Vincent's Hospital to see him, but were unable to see him on the advice of a medical consultant ".

Bet the CAB lads are keeping an eye on all doors at St. Vincents

stanley

Adjourned until Fri morn, would still keep the lads on the doors though, before you could say "Gibraltar", Kennedy would be up and away doing a "Donie Rigney" on the lads and doubt very much he will come back.

stanley

From the Irish Times:

"Mr Hayden said he also wanted Cab to explain when the decision to arrest was taken and who took it. Mr Kennedy had returned to Ireland two weeks ago to give evidence in the case and was arrested, not by ordinary gardaí, but by members of Cab, two of whom left court and followed him yesterday, counsel said ".

Anyone know why it happened as above, can only think the CAB did not know until the day Kennedy was in town, he is one slippery busturd, he will knot them up silly and if it gets too hot will go for a "cognitive inpairment" plea.

Kennedy has had 7 bleedin years to figure what will happen, cant really see the keystones out-thinking him, would have thought he figured the plan in 7 days, if they dont nail him now it will be hasta la vista to Gib forever.

richie268

Water board the convict the American way and I am sure he will blab!

Last edited:

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies