Countdown to the next false flag "chemical attack" in Syria.

SPN

Intelligence sources in Syria are reporting that US sponsored terrorist groups have received supplies of chlorine gas for use in a false flag terrorist spectacular in the coming weeks.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-06-14/russia-warns-credible-information-impending-staged-chemical-attack-syria

Russian Defense Ministry Spokesman Igor Konashenkov said early in the week that US-backed Free Syrian Army (FSA) forces are planning a "serious provocation" aimed at justifying a new round of Western coalition missile attacks against Syrian government bases and facilities.

Konashenkov, in a statement carried by Russian state-run TASS and subsequently featured in a One America News report, said "According to the information confirmed through three independent channels in Syria, the command of the so-called ‘Free Syrian Army’ aided by the forces of the US special ops units are preparing a serious provocation involving chemical warfare agents in the Deir ez-Zor province."

Though there's currently no way to verify if such claims are true, and no "staged video" has yet to surface on the internet, the Russian Defense Ministry appears to be painting a potential future scenario much like last April's chemical attack incident: it was video of mass civilian death which directly led to Western airstrikes on Syria.
One supposes that this spectacular might be timed to coincide with the World Cup in Russia.

Would Russia really light up the S400s and escalate the situation in Syria whenever the World can deliver an immediate rebuke in the form of pulling the plug on the World Cup mid event?

Cellachán Chaisil

Summary - Assad/Putin are planning a chemical attack on rebel holdouts and want to get their lies in first.

Last edited:

Telstar 62

There's a lot competition about, it has to be admitted - but Putin
and Assad fan boys have to be the most idiotic, childish and
embarrassing contributors on this website......

And support the nastiest, most mass murdering crew in the world of today.

SPN

Summary - Assad/Putin are planning a chemical attack on rebel holdouts and what to get their lies in first.
Why would Assad/Putin bring the wrath of the World down on top of them whenever their current strategy of giving the terrorists free passage out of Syria on the buses has been working so well?

It's like the second false flag chemical attack all those years ago whenever the Syrian Government had invited the UN to send in inspectors to check out the location of the first chemical attack. The inspectors weren't in the Country a couple of hours and the second attack was launched.

Would the Government have done a chemical attack in that situation?

In every other aspect of the Syrian conflict the Government strategy has been impeccable, but yet every time they are on the cusp of a big victory they, supposedly, shoot themselves in the foot by using chemical weapons.

Not credible.

SPN

I don't know about these "fan boys" of whom you speak, but my track record of flagging up and opposing NeoCon warmongering goes back a long time before Putin and Assad were on the receiving end.

I do not, and never have, supported the most mass murdering crew in the World today - the USA.

Cellachán Chaisil

Why would Assad/Putin bring the wrath of the World down on top of them whenever their current strategy of giving the terrorists free passage out of Syria on the buses has been working so well?
Because they know they can bull************************ their way out of it and ************************-swallowing idiots like you will cheer them on.

Lagertha

Heaven forfend that Russia should be allowed to hold a successful and trouble free World Cup. I wouldn't be at all surprised if something nasty is done and the blame put at Russia's door.

Telstar 62

I don't know about these "fan boys" of whom you speak, but my track record of flagging up and opposing NeoCon warmongering goes back a long time before Putin and Assad were on the receiving end.

I do not, and never have, supported the most mass murdering crew in the World today - the USA.
Where have they matched Assad's slaughter recently??:rolleyes:

( and don't give me the internecine sh it in Iraq :D )

Jack O Neill

Heaven forfend that Russia should be allowed to hold a successful and trouble free World Cup. I wouldn't be at all surprised if something nasty is done and the blame put at Russia's door.
but at least 80% of the world will know who the real culprits are , the problem for the jews and the americans is they think everyone is as dumb as their populations , luckily they are not

SPN

Because they know they can bull************************ their way out of it and ************************.
Yeah, but that's a bullshít argument.

What sort of an idiot would invite an attack of Tomahawk missiles when there is no need for it?

Where have they matched Assad's slaughter recently??:rolleyes:

( and don't give me the internecine sh it in Iraq :D )
What slaughter would that be?

Oh, you mean the propaganda the Islamist head hackers have been peddling in the media to support their terrorism?

That "slaughter"?

lostexpectation

Website
dublinstreams.blogspot.com

It's like the second false flag chemical attack all those years ago whenever the Syrian Government had invited the UN to send in inspectors to check out the location of the first chemical attack. The inspectors weren't in the Country a couple of hours and the second attack was launched.

Would the Government have done a chemical attack in that situation?

In every other aspect of the Syrian conflict the Government strategy has been impeccable, but yet every time they are on the cusp of a big victory they, supposedly, shoot themselves in the foot by using chemical weapons.

Not credible.
because not everyone leaves these areas they want to control and they think gassing is the only way to get rid of those really dug in.

Last edited:

Lagertha

but at least 80% of the world will know who the real culprits are , the problem for the jews and the americans is they think everyone is as dumb as their populations , luckily they are not
I'm a Zionist, as for the Americans, it saddens me that despite their country being more prosperous than it has been for a long time, despite more people being in employment now than there has been for a long time, they still want to attack their President. Some people just will not learn. The great black Dope achieved nothing while he was President, but the orange oddball seems to be getting things done.

SPN

Clanrickard

Intelligence sources in Syria are reporting that US sponsored terrorist groups have received supplies of chlorine gas for use in a false flag terrorist spectacular in the coming weeks.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-06-14/russia-warns-credible-information-impending-staged-chemical-attack-syria

One supposes that this spectacular might be timed to coincide with the World Cup in Russia.

Would Russia really light up the S400s and escalate the situation in Syria whenever the World can deliver an immediate rebuke in the form of pulling the plug on the World Cup mid event?
Zerohedge..............................

Clanrickard

And zoo please.

Barroso

Just what do the US and Israel have to do with this story?

New Threads

Most Replies