• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

Coverage of the Amy Fitzpatrick case.

davidcameron

Now that David Mahon has been sentenced for killing Dean Fitzpatrick, I believe that it is OK to discuss the disappearance of Dean's sister, Amy.

Madeleine McCann's parents have been criticised for leaving her and her siblings unsupervised while they were staying at a hotel in Portugal - and rightly so. So why hasn't Audrey Mahon, the mother of Amy and Dean, been criticised in the Irish media for dragging her children, especially Amy, over to live with her and David Mahon in Spain?

davidcameron

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you p.ie.
What's that supposed to mean?

I think I've asked a legitimate question. Amy wouldn't be missing and Dean would still be alive if their mother hadn't dragged them to Spain. If she loved them then she would have let them stay with their father.

Calvin J. Hamilton

Audrey is a weirdo IMO, and she does have questions to answer.

Mahons sentence was far to lenient, but as the victims father said, thats the system we have

redneck

This affair in my opinion shows the scandal of Divorce. In a divorce the weak always suffer. In this case Amy and to a lesser degree Dean Fitzpatrick. The mother Audrey has serious mental health issues and should really have been sentenced along with her lover Dave. Sorry if that seems harsh- but 2 people are dead. She is not a fit parent in my opinion and should not really be allowed near any grandchildren.

redneck

This case reminds me a bit of O.J Simpson.

macnessa

What's that supposed to mean?

I think I've asked a legitimate question. Amy wouldn't be missing and Dean would still be alive if their mother hadn't dragged them to Spain. If she loved them then she would have let them stay with their father.
And not only that but then to allow them to run wild in Spain. Amy as a very young teenager allowed to stay out all night so that when it came to it the parents didn't know she was missing. It took a friend of Amy's to raise concerns in the first place.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies