Cowen: Driving without a care in the world

james toney

Barry Cowen can't believe his luck....with all the scandals from the coalition of chaos.. his sacking has been almost forgotten.

RelentlessApathy!

Now for the next scandal, we'll need a train and some cocaine...

Not looking at anyone in particular...well except for....you know...that fella rumored to be a big fan of the aul sneachta.

RelentlessApathy!

I can't go too far, don't want to be causing the site problems. But you wouldn't have to dig too hard on twitter if you wanted to find out.

james toney

He can only be about 6 months of cock ups away from being a new hope of reasoned judgment for FF.
With the lack of talent in FF...he has a shot at the title...or the poisoned chalice as it's about to become.

SuirView

With the lack of talent in FF...he has a shot at the title...or the poisoned chalice as it's about to become.
HaHa,
Have to laugh at this rubbish about talent.
Eight FF Leaders, each one went on to become Taoiseach.
What a strike rate, 100%!
Read it and weep.

Your beloved Adams was leader for nearly 35 years.
He never once held talks regarding forming a government in the 26!
What a guy,
What a legacy!

Seán E. Ryan

HaHa,
Have to laugh at this rubbish about talent.
Interesting compulsion.

Getting elected was the only talent ever exhibited by the eight you refer to. Eight people whose only ambition and talent were to keep the people of Ireland poor, hungry, homeless, ignorant, mired in religious bigotry and beholding to anyone who feathered FF's pockets and nest eggs.

Anyhow, nice to see the death rattle that is FF being chaperoned by Mehole as they grab FG in a death grip as they sink to the bottom of the cesspool of their own filth.

Haha.
Talent!

SuirView

Interesting compulsion.

Getting elected was the only talent ever exhibited by the eight you refer to. Eight people whose only ambition and talent were to keep the people of Ireland poor, hungry, homeless, ignorant, mired in religious bigotry and beholding to anyone who feathered FF's pockets and nest eggs.

Anyhow, nice to see the death rattle that is FF being chaperoned by Mehole as they grab FG in a death grip as they sink to the bottom of the cesspool of their own filth.

Haha.
Talent!
HaHa,
Where was the others?
In opposition of course because some of them were afraid to even discuss forming a government in the 26!

You ignored discussing Adams,
Why?
Want to do so now?
What a guy!
No shame.

Seán E. Ryan

HaHa,
Where was the others?
In opposition of course because some of them were afraid to even discuss forming a government in the 26!

You ignored discussing Adams,
Why?
Want to do so now?
What a guy!
No shame.
Why would I want to discuss Adams? Fcuk him.

Why do you always want to change the subject whilst at the same time pretend to be having so much fun with the topic being discussed?

No shame?

I think that's the only thing you feel.

Haha.

Gin Soaked

Thats the thing. There is a general dearth of talent in the Dail, largely because being a TD is a sh1t job.

I'm paid almost similar, but I don't have to work stupid hours listening to every crank that approaches me, I am anonymous, and have a private life. My cock ups are mine to own.

And I dont have to reinterview every 5 years or less if some other tool screws up.

So you are excluding rational, smart people.

And then there is the need to perpetually appeal to your base, even if they are deluded.

No idea how to fix it, save for some sort of aptitude test / assessment centre interview to become a minister on a de'hont type system, where you screen out the loons or the thickos who got lucky with electoral swings.

I reckon there are probably a few turds in the new SF crop. Wynne is on my watch list, to join the lucky recidivists of other partys. Re elected but at best thick or at worst dangerous.

Having said that, conventional educational qualifiers (uni educated, or similar) is profoundly undemocratic at best.

So as Churchill said, democracy is the worst, but better than alternatives.....

SuirView

Why would I want to discuss Adams? Fcuk him.

Why do you always want to change the subject whilst at the same time pretend to be having so much fun with the topic being discussed?

No shame?

I think that's the only thing you feel.

Haha.
HaHa,
Do you have a voting preference?
No shame!

Did you want to discuss Barry Cowen's chances of becoming the next FF Leader?
No pressure.

Seán E. Ryan

HaHa,
Do you have a voting preference?
No shame!

Did you want to discuss Barry Cowen's chances of becoming the next FF Leader?
No pressure.
Why not talk about the price of rice in Honduras too. While we're waiting for your point to spontaneously manifest itself. Transubstantiation being a literal truth being a more likely event.

My voting preference. Sure. I'd like to see the likes of you stripped of their right to vote. That'd be my preference.

Anyhow, must feel good to have finally buried the alleged hatchet with your old civil war acquaintances! At least that's good for a Haha.

Don't worry yourself about pressure. You're quite incapable of exerting any. I'm just passing the time having a sneer at watching you and yours squirm as it all goes wrong.

It was all going so well too, until it wasn't and one of your eight talented had to suck the balls of a Healy-Rae to show the planet FF's true nature and survival instinct.

And now ye're tonguing FG and the Greens. Lol, voting preferences.

What's next? Go on, tell me. No shame. Haha!

SuirView

Why not talk about the price of rice in Honduras too. While we're waiting for your point to spontaneously manifest itself. Transubstantiation being a literal truth being a more likely event.

My voting preference. Sure. I'd like to see the likes of you stripped of their right to vote. That'd be my preference.

Anyhow, must feel good to have finally buried the alleged hatchet with your old civil war acquaintances! At least that's good for a Haha.

Don't worry yourself about pressure. You're quite incapable of exerting any. I'm just passing the time having a sneer at watching you and yours squirm as it all goes wrong.

It was all going so well too, until it wasn't and one of your eight talented had to suck the balls of a Healy-Rae to show the planet FF's true nature and survival instinct.

And now ye're tonguing FG and the Greens. Lol, voting preferences.

What's next? Go on, tell me. No shame. Haha!
HaHa,
You are ashamed of who you vote for,
I wasn't expecting that!

I'm owning you now.
You even repeat what I post,
I wasn't expecting that either!

Finally, for the second time,
Do you want to discuss Barry Cowen's chances of becoming the next FF Leader?

Seán E. Ryan

HaHa,
You are ashamed of who you vote for,
I wasn't expecting that!

I'm owning you now.
You even repeat what I post,
I wasn't expecting that either!

Finally, for the second time,
Do you want to discuss Barry Cowen's chances of becoming the next FF Leader?
If you'e not expecting shame then why do you keep expecting it?

Maybe you're conflating the idea of looking to be a complicated character with being a gobshite? Haha.

I do what you don't expect too. Fancy that. You must wander the roads with wonder in you eyes.

Want to discuss Barry becoming the head of FF. Sure. Maybe he will. But I reckon he'll go the road his brother took and hopefully his brain will explode too.

I reckon Charlie Flanagan is much more likely to be the next head of FF. Once Mehole and Leo get the back of the shovel. Then ye can all worship the Tans as ye sail into pensionable and welcome obsolescence.

SuirView

If you'e not expecting shame then why do you keep expecting it?

Maybe you're conflating the idea of looking to be a complicated character with being a gobshite? Haha.

I do what you don't expect too. Fancy that. You must wander the roads with wonder in you eyes.

Want to discuss Barry becoming the head of FF. Sure. Maybe he will. But I reckon he'll go the road his brother took and hopefully his brain will explode too.

I reckon Charlie Flanagan is much more likely to be the next head of FF. Once Mehole and Leo get the back of the shovel. Then ye can all worship the Tans as ye sail into pensionable and welcome obsolescence.
HaHa,
You should have continued posting "about the price of rice in Honduras"!

I've asked you more than once about your voting preference.
You won't answer!
Don't be ashamed.
No pressure!
Go for it.

Cailleach

I can't go too far, don't want to be causing the site problems. But you wouldn't have to dig too hard on twitter if you wanted to find out.
Thanks - understandable; don't 'do' twitter, facebook etc but ... it's still a small country, Small enough to note big Biffo recently plotting with recently retired FF Senator plus local rabid (anthropoid) blueshirt to get rid of MM.

Seán E. Ryan

HaHa,
You should have continued posting "about the price of rice in Honduras"!

I've asked you more than once about your voting preference.
You won't answer!
Don't be ashamed.
No pressure!
Go for it.
You ask everyone about their voting preferences. I'd answer, only you're not fit to judge my preferences and answering might lead you to believe I think otherwise. But do feel free to keep asking. It amuses me.

If I continued to post on the price of rice in Honduras I'd be a one trick pony like you. And we both know that that's not the case. I'd never want to take the title of chief parrot from you too. Cause that'd be shameful.

Let's talk about the the price of integrity in Irish politics instead. Or what makes you hot for FG? Is it the forbidden love angle? Or maybe the greens and town bicycles? Baeshtiality politics.

Maybe if I posted a picture of a brown envelope. Would that cheer you up?

You know it would! Haha.

New Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom