• Before posting anything about COVID-19, READ THIS FIRST! COVID-19 and Misinformation (UPDATED)
    Misinformation and/or conspiracy theories about this topic, even if intended as humor, will not be tolerated!

Watcher2

Little nasty side there, AwfullyPat, still bitter over Barry's put down, reckon that's the end of him climbing up the greasy pole of FF, will stay on for the ride in the Dail, easy monies to be picked up for doing SFA, except hit on the local problems, the brudder will sort him out on recovery.
ah now, that’s unfair. They do more than sfa. They attend funerals of people they hardly even know.

Barroso

I must say you have a very poor grasp of Irish political history.

If Fianna Fail's ambition was to keep Irish people ignorant, why would Lemass have introduced free Secondary education and free school transport.

If Fianna Fail's ambition was to keep Irish people poor, homeless and hungry, then why was Irish Sugar, ESB, Bord na Mona and Aer Lingus established.
That was FF Mark I.

We are now on FF Mark III. For the last 25 years, FF has been indistinguishable from FG.

Mark II was the Lynch/Haughey/Reynolds years - a period of transition away from the FF of Dev and Lemass, who actually attempted to improve the lot of the small farmer and worker, and to some small extent actually succeeded.

offalypat

Little nasty side there, AwfullyPat, still bitter over Barry's put down, reckon that's the end of him climbing up the greasy pole of FF, will stay on for the ride in the Dail, easy monies to be picked up for doing SFA, except hit on the local problems, the brudder will sort him out on recovery.
i am a sinn fein member so i couldnt give a toss about any of the Cowens but if a person does a good job no matter which party they belong to or even if they are an independent i would support them and give credit where credit is due.

Watcher2

no it wasnt an insult but just to let you know where you stand in the community incase you thought you were very important.
oh right, ok. Putting me in my place in case I felt like I was above the exalted politicians, right? Snigger.

looks like you are the definition of gombeen. Well done. I now not only feel like I’m above the scumbag politicians in this country, but also above their gombeen lacky from Offaly.

stanley

i am a sinn fein member so i couldnt give a toss about any of the Cowens but if a person does a good job no matter which party they belong to or even if they are an independent i would support them and give credit where credit is due.

So do you think Barry did a good job on the U turn or would one of your "lads", more professional like at such things, have done better.

Guess from your post you believe the Cowen family have been no good for your area as you give them no credit.

offalypat

So do you think Barry did a good job on the U turn or would one of your "lads", more professional like at such things, have done better.

Guess from your post you believe the Cowen family have been no good for your area as you give them no credit.
if anyone in offaly was a td for the last 8 years and a brother the leader of the country i think there would have been a lot more done for offaly but i think Barry Cowen should not have been treated the way he was by the back stabbers in his own party. did you ever ask yourself if you ever saw a traveller or a foreign national having a driving test or a driving lesson but they have full driving licences so whats the big deal with Barry Cowen.

stanley

if anyone in offaly was a td for the last 8 years and a brother the leader of the country i think there would have been a lot more done for offaly but i think Barry Cowen should not have been treated the way he was by the back stabbers in his own party. did you ever ask yourself if you ever saw a traveller or a foreign national having a driving test or a driving lesson but they have full driving licences so whats the big deal with Barry Cowen.
No big deal with Barry, I do hope the Gardai are looking into his driving circumstances and if he is found to be illegal and without correct insurance, throw the kitchen sink at him and punished strongly as an example to all others.

Watcher2

Good question, what IS the big deal with Barry Cowan? From your post above it sounds like you think he is great because he shares his daddy’s sperm with big bro.

offalypat

Good question, what IS the big deal with Barry Cowan? From your post above it sounds like you think he is great because he shares his daddy’s sperm with big bro.
if that is what you want to lower the topic of this thread to i am not interested in your sick carry on.

stanley

In reality it is a plan hatched by MeHole with his Govt partners to catch Barry up to no good either by his driving or something else, deal him a fatal blow with regard to his TD career and any planned coup d'etat he hoped for inside FF.

james toney

As I said "it remains the case that it's better to social distance". They can social distance in the Convention Centre, they can't in the Dail.
I can't stop laughing.....A few weeks ago, when Covid was a lot less prevalent, the coalition of chaos insisted they couldn't sit safely in the Dáil.
They insisted on forking out 25,000 a day for the convention centre.....and are now expecting 30+ kids to sit in class rooms despite this, was hypocritical enough.
And as for the two day piss up at the hotel....

stanley

Barry Cowen must be breaking his arse laughing as Mr.Bean resigns, revenge came quick and unexpected.

neiphin

Barry Cowen must be breaking his arse laughing as Mr.Bean resigns, revenge came quick and unexpected.
Nobody asking who was in the car now
missus c wi be relieved

alaimacerc

As far as I know TDs have to produce some form of tax clearance certificate, which is fair enough - but in terms of civil offences, if you start down this road, where do you stop?
"There is no such thing as a civil offence, it's a contradiction in terms." -- Tony McGillicuddy, JC, on The Radio some moments ago.

HTH, however belatedly.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom