• Before posting anything about COVID-19, READ THIS FIRST! COVID-19 and Misinformation (UPDATED)
    Misinformation and/or conspiracy theories about this topic, even if intended as humor, will not be tolerated!

yosef shompeter

I wonder why is it all hush hush private about who else was in the car with him?
Our nasty suspicious minds rush to the conclusion that it was a female.
or dare I mention... a male?o_O

Well it could have been a tranny.

This society has gone mad on privacy

stanley

I wonder why is it all hush hush private about who else was in the car with him?
Our nasty suspicious minds rush to the conclusion that it was a female.
or dare I mention... a male?o_O

Well it could have been a tranny.

This society has gone mad on privacy

In fairness whoever was in the car with him deserves their privacy, no matter what sex, creed or race they are.

Has enough time passed for him to become the MfA for the month of October.

yosef shompeter

In fairness whoever was in the car with him deserves their privacy, no matter what sex, creed or race they are.

Has enough time passed for him to become the MfA for the month of October.
I come from the pre-internet cohort. Back then... way back then there was the principle that justice should be done and should be seen to be done. Well if Mr Cowen was out driving his car and there is some dispute about whether he transgressed the law, then call in the witnesses. What's underhand or shameful about that? Where does all the whispering end?
My own view is that society has gone mad with all this non-information and misinformation.
{Not that it was any better back in the age of John Charles McQuaid}
But pull across the curtains, open the windows and doors and allow some fresh air and sunlight on public life. The best disinfection you can get

effer

I come from the pre-internet cohort. Back then... way back then there was the principle that justice should be done and should be seen to be done. Well if Mr Cowen was out driving his car and there is some dispute about whether he transgressed the law, then call in the witnesses. What's underhand or shameful about that? Where does all the whispering end?
My own view is that society has gone mad with all this non-information and misinformation.
{Not that it was any better back in the age of John Charles McQuaid}
But pull across the curtains, open the windows and doors and allow some fresh air and sunlight on public life. The best disinfection you can get
Why the need for disinfection? Was there something dirty going on in Barry's car?

stanley

Why the need for disinfection? Was there something dirty going on in Barry's car?

Who knows really, only the Gardai and Barry could answer, even if he was with another woman that's not exactly "dirty" just deceitful and disrespectful to his own missus, if that is what happened, his missus wouldn't be long finding out though.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom