Crane used in Leinster House protest

Cassandra Syndrome

This muppet should get the jail.
All the keyboard warriors on this thread are supporting him of course while you are all safely tucked under your duvets in your pyjamas and bunny slippers.
Tossers.
The Cognitive Dissies and Stockholm Syndrome Sycophants were not as quick off the mark as I thought from my first post.

Here's some more valium, be a good citizen. Have a nice day.

NewGoldDream

Website
-
Another construction sector hard luck story trying to blame his decisions on banks and politicians?

Does he have as extensive a property portfolio as Cement Truck Driver?

Did he try to make a killing too, and think it was all great back in 06 and 07, and get mad because he didn't?

Protests are fine, slogans are fine, but I wouldn't make a hero out of a wolf in sheep's clothing.

Danny10

A lot of the country muckers like meself are snowed in. I was intending to go to Dublin and protest today with our local militia.
Snow my arse. You can get to Dublin between now and 7pm.
This is more important then any protest for a generation. I dont care how we do it - but we've all gotta get there tonight !!

harryshounds

thats not the point here the point is the stasi cops pulling down anti ff slogans.
who ever did the crane job fair play to em. maybe they were outside the galway tent thats why they werent looked after.

Toland

Website
www.aggressive-secularist.com
Another construction sector hard luck story trying to blame his decisions on banks and politicians?

Did he try to make a killing too, and think it was all great back in 06 and 07, and get mad because he didn't?

Protests are fine, slogans are fine, but I wouldn't make a hero out of a wolf in sheep's clothing.
What an extraordinary post!

Do you know this guy or something?

Why bother protesting?

Whats the point, 50,000 - 100,000 people protested a few days ago, what did it do? Did the Unions call a full Genral strike? Nope.

What good will a general election do? FG and Labour are more of the same.

The only thing that will remove these corrupt traitors is a repeat of 1916. Who has the stomach for that?

NewGoldDream

Website
-
maybe they were outside the galway tent thats why they werent looked after.
Whatever about the tent, even if he just had an old scrap of ground there that he could have flogged to a school for a cool half a mill.

As a matter of curiosity, what is the Garda basis for taking down the slogans?

Legacy

They certainly did a good job of stripping it bare :mad:

Its actually extremely worrying to see this kind of behaviour by Law Enforcement Agents. Why would they remove the literature? Were the Gardai acting off their own bat or were they instructed to remove the posters? They stripped the posters off while the guy was still in the cherry picker overlooking the Dail.

thenavigator

This muppet should get the jail.
All the keyboard warriors on this thread are supporting him of course while you are all safely tucked under your duvets in your pyjamas and bunny slippers.
Tossers.
You are the Tosser!

The bottom line is that we can blame all the developers in Ireland for what happened however if the banks were regulated properly we would not be in this mess! They gave him the money... This guy has probably lost everything and the likes of Fitzpatrick who is sitting pretty in his villa sipping sangrania should be fukin hung for what he did.

Cassandra Syndrome

Gosh, an Fianna Fail economic imbecile and illiterate? Well I never. Maybe you should familarise yourself with how excessive low interest rates set by central and fractional reserve bankers and crazy fiscal stimulus measures by corrupt governments cause malinvestments and misallocations of resources leading to people being effectively forced into producing a glut in the early stages of production and consumers spending crazy amounts in the later stages of production, creating a massive bubble followed by the inevitable burst.

Friederich Hayek illustrated this perfectly using the Hayekian Triangle model all the way back in the 1930s which clearly shows that politicians and bankers are totally responsible for bubbles, booms and busts.

And here you are in 2010 carrying the pretense of knowledge, worshipping a shower of useless, parasitic traitors and demonising victims. Shame on you.

Partizan

Originally Posted by Cassandra Syndrome
A lot of the country muckers like meself are snowed in. I was intending to go to Dublin and protest today with our local militia.
ye big jessie Cass. Get your arse down to Leinster House this evening at 7pm, rain or no rain.

Dont forget to bring the pots, pans and the cheese.

Danny10

Why bother protesting?

Whats the point, 50,000 - 100,000 people protested a few days ago, what did it do? Did the Unions call a full Genral strike? Nope.

What good will a general election do? FG and Labour are more of the same.

The only thing that will remove these corrupt traitors is a repeat of 1916. Who has the stomach for that?
We're not at a revolutionary situation yet - as you've said.

But we have to start somewhere. As the years tick over and FG/Labour implement the same as FF - the protest movement must continue to gather momentum until we reach a situation where a revolution is possible.

Unless anyone has a better plan ? lol

DeputyEdo

Has anyone contacted the gardai to ask them why they removed the slogans from the cherry picker?

thenavigator

More Fianna fail vermin showing their true colours.... The banks and fianna fail are entirely to blame for this mess. Where did the developers get the money from. Yes the banks who Fianna fail basically gave free reign to do whatever they want.

Podolski1.5

If the slogans had been painted onto the crane instead of put on boards would the guardians of Fianna Fáil have got sledgehammers out to smash up the crane? It's one thing for them to move a traffic obstruction, it's another thing entirely for them to remove a slogan because it offends their political masters.

NewGoldDream

Website
-
Gosh, an Fianna Fail economic imbecile and illiterate? Well I never.
Gosh, someone getting all excited and abusive?

Well I never.

to people being effectively forced into producing a glut in the early stages of production
Ah.

Ahaahahahahaha...ahem, sorry.

What a wonderful theory. Permission to circulate it amongst some developers I know who are up to their necks in debt and would be fascinated to know that they were forced into it?

When you say 'effectively forced' who or what is applying the pressure? Would their own greed be any factor at all?

Partizan

If the slogans had been painted onto the crane instead of put on boards would the guardians of Fianna Fáil have got sledgehammers out to smash up the crane? It's one thing for them to move a traffic obstruction, it's another thing entirely for them to remove a slogan because it offends their political masters.
They were under orders to remove the slogans, hence their removal.

New Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom