Crime that resonates in the mind - 14 yo lovers kill 49 yo and her 13 yo child in the UK

cyberianpan

Website
www.google.com
Certain crimes resonate - and are felt viscerally far beyond the perpetrators, victims and those who know them

This ... is one of those crimes

'I've felt like murdering for a while...it just sort of happened': What teen double killer told police after arrest- Daily Telegraph
After persuading her 14-year-old boyfriend to take part she planned the "cold and calculated" pre-planned attack, telling police : "I've felt like murdering for quite a while and [the boy] just hates me being upset…it just sort of happened.”

After carrying out the murders the couple took a bath, had sex and settled down to watch the teen vampire film, Twilight.
The court heard that they had talked about taking an overdose together after the murders, but changed their mind and ate ice-cream and toasted tea-cakes instead.
Spalding teen found GUILTY of murdering dinner lady Elizabeth Edwards and daughter | Daily Mail Online
The court has heard the young couple, who cannot be named for legal reasons, started an 'unhealthy, intense and toxic relationship' last year after the boy asked her out on Facebook and the pair became 'inseparable'.
After hearing the older victim kicking out, the girl said she entered the room and saw four drops of blood on a wall as Ms Edwards was still making gurgling noises.
...Consultant forensic psychiatrist Philip Joseph said the 15-year-olds would not have killed without each other and insisted their crimes had no connection to any mental illness.

I think it merits being discussed - as such I do not see it being indicative of a trend - moreso ...that us knowing about it...will change us

cyp

Last edited:

cunnyfunt

I disagree. Two durt bags should be executed. Next.

Feckkit

More drooling down the unsavoury alleyways of life, picking at scabs and depressing the easily led.

Cut it out! :mad: :mad: :mad:

cunnyfunt

You disagree with what precisely ?

As in, if they are executed - you will never think of the crime again ?

cyp
I dont think it will last any longer (in the mind) than any other crimes of such seriousness. Smacks of a whimsical slaughter, by two nobodies who imho should go in the dustbin of history via a hang mans noose.

cyberianpan

Website
www.google.com
I dont think it will last any longer (in the mind) than any other crimes of such seriousness. Smacks of a whimsical slaughter, by two nobodies who imho should go in the dustbin of history via a hang mans noose.
This is Jamie Bulger territory

Also truly evil people should be tortured - not killed

cyp

ShoutingIsLeadership

"Pre-planned"?

Up there with pre-ordered and pre-prepared, in my list of modern abominations.

What other way is there of planning?

ShoutingIsLeadership

"she planned the "cold and calculated" pre-planned attack".

Somebody actually wrote that

freewillie

"Pre-planned"?

Up there with pre-ordered and pre-prepared, in my list of modern abominations.

What other way is there of planning?
"Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face"
Mike Tyson

RasherHash

Although they have not reached maturity so they are not considered responsible for their actions.

Therightroad

They would probably get a suspended sentence in this country...if they were caught at all!!

gijoe

Saw it on the News yesterday. What was missing from the story was the Why? Or was it kind of random?

GDPR

Its an odd case -lots of gaps in the published accounts.

What stands out about it, because I am sorry to say, though very rare, such killings arent all that untypical in themselves, is the way the girl gave a no holds barred confession. They usually lie their heads off in court, often on lawyers advice.

'orebel

sadcitizen

Its an odd case -lots of gaps in the published accounts.

What stands out about it, because I am sorry to say, though very rare, such killings arent all that untypical in themselves, is the way the girl gave a no holds barred confession. They usually lie their heads off in court, often on lawyers advice.
So what's that suggest to you? Naivety? Psychopathy? A narcissistic disorder?

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies