Criticism of Islam (Second Thread)

Herr Rommel

Could have been a lot worse and again it shows the dangers of this cave dwellers religion to the free world.

Analyzer

Another attack last night in Manchester.

And the attackers were once again shouting the Arabic name of a divinity, who is claimed to have made Mohammed as the final prophet, and purveryor of very important messages. The claims of Mohammed were stupendous, and unverified. But that is not what matters. In fact those in his belief system, are not supposed to ask any questions.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/12/31/police-officer-among-three-stabbed-manchester-victoria-station/

Liberals everywhere can now send tweets to one another, of kittens, and can do all they can to fight any dissenting opinions on the beauty of a political ideology that continues to pretend to be a religion.

And of course, they must also congratulate one another in the process, of doing this.

This attack should not cause anybody to ask questions about the deep problems that exist in a particular cult with heavy mysognistic, homophobic and Jew hating elements. Liberals everywhere must ensure that there are no questions outside the cult, like the clerics running the belief system must keep those within it in fear, of asking questions.

curiousorange

J
Another attack last night in Manchester.

And the attackers were once again shouting the Arabic name of a divinity, who is claimed to have made Mohammed as the final prophet, and purveryor of very important messages. The claims of Mohammed were stupendous, and unverified. But that is not what matters. In fact those in his belief system, are not supposed to ask any questions.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/12/31/police-officer-among-three-stabbed-manchester-victoria-station/

Liberals everywhere can now send tweets to one another, of kittens, and can do all they can to fight any dissenting opinions on the beauty of a political ideology that continues to pretend to be a religion.

And of course, they must also congratulate one another in the process, of doing this.

This attack should not cause anybody to ask questions about the deep problems that exist in a particular cult with heavy mysognistic, homophobic and Jew hating elements. Liberals everywhere must ensure that there are no questions outside the cult, like the clerics running the belief system must keep those within it in fear, of asking questions.
Hmm, I’m assuming you also saw the story about one of yours driving a car into some Syrians in Germany?Bottrop: Four injured in Germany in New Year's Eve 'racist attack' - BBC News
Surely that’s a joyful thought for you to go into the new year with?
I’d worry it would give you ideas but at your advanced age I doubt they let you drive anymore.

kerdasi amaq

J
Hmm, I’m assuming you also saw the story about one of yours driving a car into some Syrians in Germany?Bottrop: Four injured in Germany in New Year's Eve 'racist attack' - BBC News
I’d worry it would give you ideas but at your advanced age I doubt they let you drive anymore.
It's sad that our friend resorted to such a flamboyant and self-defeating method of defending western civilisation from the malevolent Mutti Merkel's invasion of Europe.

atkin8

Telstar 62

J

Of course everyone saw the story.

It was top of the news on Journal.ie, for example. :sneaky:

Quelle surprise!! :giggle:

You had to make your way well down to find the allahu snackbar effort
in Manchester...:wink:

Telstar 62

Brain scans show social exclusion creates jihadists, say researchers.

- The Guardian. :rolleyes2: :sneaky: :roflmao:

yanshuf

Abdullah Malik: Abdullah Malik on Twitter:

[FONT=&quot]Another transgender gun down in Peshawar Bazid Khel area in live performance by a armed man visible in video clip. The genocide of most innocent people going through. Shame.[/FONT]

Hillmanhunter1

Irish citizen held in Syria was on Garda over Isil activity - Independent.ie

The Iman gives Varadkar a scolding for not condemning this person instead he said "Any Irish citizen around the world is entitled to consular assistance and will get that." Well that is a step in the right direction and shows the political correctness as being over board .
That is because the Imam (and Islam generally)is not familiar with or in agreement with the concepts of rule of law and due process.

Telstar 62

Gays being jailed/tortured/murdered in Islamic Chechnya.

But it's one of Putin's puppet states - so Lefties won't give a fock....:rolleyes2:

Telstar 62

Islamist scumbags slaughtered entirely innocent people in Kenya
'because the US opened their embassy in Jerusalem'... :unsure:

Sangreel

One of things that I never cease to be taken aback by, and frankly repulsed by as well, is how the most staunch critics of Islam nearly always take Muslim legends surrounding the origin of their Religion at face value rather than approaching them in a critical secular manner. I would argue to speak of Muslims in the context of the Arab invasions is anachronistic but also to speak of Jews as a category distinct from the Arab invaders.

From what we can gather from the contemporary non-Islamic sources the Arab invaders were Jews, and what is more Zionist Jews, and hence the fact that the invasions were focused on getting to Jerusalem, albeit Jews distinct from the followers of Rabbinic Judaism. However while Rabbinic Judaism at the time of the invasions rejoiced in what was to them liberation from the Byzantine yoke however it repulsed them because by that stage Judaism had become an in general very snobby religion and the wild men from the desert were not exactly to their taste, hence the invaders ended up fusing their beliefs with those of Jewish Christianity by which I am the descendants of the opponents of the Apostle Paul thus giving rise to what we call today Islam.

Islam has been historically the most tolerant of the Abrahamic Faiths both externally and internally. There is no getting around this.
Wow. Now, this is epic trolling. The poster must have a PhD. in spinning the facts.