Criticism of Islam (Second Thread)

jimbohane

Iran does not punish people for having homosexual impulses it punishes people for homosexual activity and even than it only de facto punishes when they go out of control. Alcohol is illegal in Iran but a lot of Iranians drink like savage Ulster Prod fishes.
In fairness I do not think any country punishes its citizens for having impulses as many people have impulses to kill another person for one reason or another but it is the physical act that is the crime not the thought of doing it. :D

shutuplaura

Quite often I see a muslim lady with her family on the south circular road. Her daughter's are very young, younger than my six year old, yet she had them all dressed in the hijab. Really hate seeing that. My Muslim niece will be obliged to cover up once she hits puberty but at least she has a few years to develop her own self of personal expression. Those little ones are being taught the wrong message from too young an age. To be fair, many Muslims would consider the mother's actions excessive, but really, it's only a slightly extreme example of Islam's very poor attitude to women.

shutuplaura

Large numbers in the Communist Party of the Russian Federation want to bring back large aspects of the Codex Justinianus including the aspect I mentioned. One thing that I really adore about pale skinned Goysiche fan boys of the Zionist colonial project is their total lack of Jewish politics in Palestine. This current election is not about economics or how to deal with the indigenous Palestinians but rather about secularism versus Religion. Essentially the Orthodox have won the demographic battle and the secular "sector" is becoming scared especially now that they see the "National Religious" and the "Ultra-Orthodox"/Haredi are growing closer and closer together.

I know a Jewess living here who grew up in the "National Religious" sector who is now sort of a Muslima (Islam as she correctly says is the original "Reform Judaism"- anyone who claims to be "Philo-Semitic" and yet is totally anti Islam and Musluims, such as the militant homosexualist Douglas Murray is basically declaring themselves a vacuous Philister) but still holds to the whole "I have the blood of the Prophets" mythology (she is of course of Berber stock like all Jews originating from North Africa) who told me that as a teenager she used to stay awake at night fretting that Hashem would give the Jews there into the hands of Hamas because Hamas gave those who practice homosexuality "Torah Justice" (her words) while as the "Liberals" in Tel Aviv had let homosexuality run out of control.

Of course homosexuality hardly exists among the indigenous Palestinian population which is one of the evidences that they are descended from Second Temple Jewry and the reason that Hamas give those who practice such "Torah Justice" is that practicing such opens people up to blackmail by the Shin Bet so they are forced to take a very hard line on this issue. Give it at most twenty years on it's current trajectory the Zionist colonial project while have the death penalty for homosexual activity.
You really like putting people in boxes, have a sneaking regard for extemist thinking and are far too hung up on the whole day thing. But you are correct...it did occur to me while living in the Jewish part of a city I once called home, that orthadox Jews and Muslims must lead very similar lives. And, no doubt some strict Christian sects could be lumped into this. Perhaps the issue for me isn't Islam, just adherence to strict forms of religion which preach social isolation.

tsarbomb

What was going on at O'Connell street yesterday? Haven't seen anything online

Golah veNekhar

What was going on at O'Connell street yesterday? Haven't seen anything online
It was the mourning of the martyrdom of Iman Hussain Ibn Ali.

Mercurial

So random, or wink-and-nod abetted violence is as consequential as state-mandated, state-sanctioned violence? Your special pleading on behalf of Islam has led you into idiocy.
When both forms of violence have literally the same consequences, then yes, one is as consequential as the other.

Pro tip: In the future, if you want to use LGBT people to bash Muslims, try to consistently support LGBT rights in any other context except when it suits your xenophobic agenda.

A Voice

When both forms of violence have literally the same consequences, then yes, one is as consequential as the other.

Pro tip: In the future, if you want to use LGBT people to bash Muslims, try to consistently support LGBT rights in any other context except when it suits your xenophobic agenda.
Your appeal to solipsism of the victim ignores the problem of state-mandated violence, and drives a coach-and-four through your SJW pretensions in other areas.

But we know why you persist with it: special pleading on behalf of Islam.

And you can't really be so daft to think that its not possible to oppose both execution and marriage. So you're just repeat-trolling now.

Mercurial

Your appeal to solipsism of the victim ignores the problem of state-mandated violence, and drives a coach-and-four through your SJW pretensions in other areas.

But we know why you persist with it: special pleading on behalf of Islam.

And you can't really be so daft to think that its not possible to oppose both execution and marriage. So you're just repeat-trolling now.
So now your objection to my treatment of violence against gay people is that I've focused on the gay people who are victims of violence.

(And given your opposition to some civil rights for gay people while supposedly endorsing others, I suggest some self-reflection before accusing others of special pleading.)

Golah veNekhar

(And given your opposition to some civil rights for gay people while supposedly endorsing others, I suggest some self-reflection before accusing others of special pleading.)
Surely the facts that he endorses some civil rights but not others suggests that is has done self-reflection on this issue/these issues?

Golah veNekhar

It suggests a fundamental inconsistency.
Not necessarily at all. Is a person who believes in the civil rights of someone to get a tattoo but at the same time is against the right of people to pay others to chop their arms being fundamentally inconsistent? I would not say so.

Is it a fundamental inconsistency for someone to support the legalization of cannabis but oppose at the same time the legalization of heroin? Again I would not say so.

Are lets say Anglicans who believes that Scientology and the "Church of Jesus Christian" (an utterly depraved "White Nationalist" cult linked all types of violence) should be banned by law but believes that Confessional Lutherans and the SSPX being so fundamentally inconsistent that they should sit down and do some seriously self-reflection? Again I would say no.

You appear to be making out that anyone who does not adopt the extreme homosexualist positions of an Alan Ginsburg or Peter Tatchell yet opposes the positions of a Rousas John Rushdoony on these questions is being fundamentally inconsistent. Life my laddie though is far more complex than that. You are using their the autistic logic of Hizb ut Tahir which has warped a lot of young British Muslims into being serious dangers to both self and others as the Syrian people can tragically give testimony to.

A Voice

So now your objection to my treatment of violence against gay people is that I've focused on the gay people who are victims of violence.

My objection to your treatment of violence against gay people is the same as it's always been: you ignore the existential threat posed by Islam. Your latest strategy is to minimise the aspect of state-enforced violence (although you did briefly try the Uganda line as a counter-parry, so you're not even consistent in your fallacious approach).

It's also possible to oppose execution and marriage. Amazingly hard for you to grasp this.

Mercurial

My objection to your treatment of violence against gay people is the same as it's always been: you ignore the existential threat posed by Islam. Your latest strategy is to minimise the aspect of state-enforced violence (although you did briefly try the Uganda line as a counter-parry, so you're not even consistent in your fallacious approach).

It's also possible to oppose execution and marriage. Amazingly hard for you to grasp this.
It's not hard for me to grasp it at all - on the contrary, the only person here who seems unable to figure out the apparent inconsistency in your own views is yourself.

It's obvious that the reason why you're fine with denying equal civil rights to LGBT people is because you hold homophobic views, but you oppose state-sanctioned killing of LGBT people because you hold Islamophobic views. You've shown no concern for gay people who are killed by Christians in general, because what ultimately matters to you is not the welfare of LGBT people but whether you can conceal your Islamophobic motives behind this particular excuse.

People who kill gay people are an existential threat to gay people, and it's obvious that you're only interested in that when the killer happens to be a member of a religion you despise.

Mercurial

Not necessarily at all. Is a person who believes in the civil rights of someone to get a tattoo but at the same time is against the right of people to pay others to chop their arms being fundamentally inconsistent? I would not say so.

Is it a fundamental inconsistency for someone to support the legalization of cannabis but oppose at the same time the legalization of heroin? Again I would not say so.

Are lets say Anglicans who believes that Scientology and the "Church of Jesus Christian" (an utterly depraved "White Nationalist" cult linked all types of violence) should be banned by law but believes that Confessional Lutherans and the SSPX being so fundamentally inconsistent that they should sit down and do some seriously self-reflection? Again I would say no.

You appear to be making out that anyone who does not adopt the extreme homosexualist positions of an Alan Ginsburg or Peter Tatchell yet opposes the positions of a Rousas John Rushdoony on these questions is being fundamentally inconsistent. Life my laddie though is far more complex than that. You are using their the autistic logic of Hizb ut Tahir which has warped a lot of young British Muslims into being serious dangers to both self and others as the Syrian people can tragically give testimony to.
The examples you use above aren't examples of civil rights, as far as I can see.

A Voice

It's not hard for me to grasp it at all - on the contrary, the only person here who seems unable to figure out the apparent inconsistency in your own views is yourself.

It's obvious that the reason why you're fine with denying equal civil rights to LGBT people is because you hold homophobic views, but you oppose state-sanctioned killing of LGBT people because you hold Islamophobic views. You've shown no concern for gay people who are killed by Christians in general, because what ultimately matters to you is not the welfare of LGBT people but whether you can conceal your Islamophobic motives behind this particular excuse.

People who kill gay people are an existential threat to gay people, and it's obvious that you're only interested in that when the killer happens to be a member of a religion you despise.
Do you think my "homophobic views" extend as far as approving of killing gays?
Do you think Islamic states' homophobic views extend as far killing gays?
Do you think non-Islamic states' homophobic views extend as far killing gays?

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies