• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please us viua the Contact us link in the footer.

Croke Park Premium Section

FortyCoats

Anglo Irish Bank
Irish Nationwide
John O'Donoghue
Bertie Ahern
etc.

A disgrace to the sport. Why is Croke Park premium section the "place to be seen"?

FortyCoats

CookieMonster

I think it's the place to burn to the ground by the looks of it.

Derrida

There's nothing extra ordinary about the premium level. Do you mean the coperate level?
I think both are soul-less and regularly turn down tickets to both. The GAA sponsorship programme makes me sick. Especially during games when they don't replay some action and instead go to an ad for Toyota.

Today's prediction: Cork 1-14 Kerry 2-10
Armagh 3-09 Mayo 1-10

you can take those results to the bank. (The ECB, they'll swap it for cash, just mention Lenny's name).

scratchnsniff

I think both are soul-less and regularly turn down tickets to both. The GAA sponsorship programme makes me sick. Especially during games when they don't replay some action and instead go to an ad for Toyota.

Armagh 3-09 Mayo 1-10

you can take those results to the bank. (The ECB, they'll swap it for cash, just mention Lenny's name).

Have you turned down any tickets for today? I would suggest getting them back and giving them to someone you have only just met on a chat site would be far more Honorable.
I promise if you choose me i will make lots of noise and upset all the others around me.
PLEASE((((())))) You know its the right thing to do.
(p.s your wrong about the score, but thats ok because i can tell your nice)

Greenandred

Armagh 3-09 Mayo 1-10

To be fair, the Premium does provide the best view of the match IMO, particularly when the ball goes towards the corners of the pitch. However, you're right about the soulless atmosphere there, there are far too many sweaters present who've probably never been to a club game in their lives.

Derrida

Have you turned down any tickets for today? I would suggest getting them back and giving them to someone you have only just met on a chat site would be far more Honorable.
I promise if you choose me i will make lots of noise and upset all the others around me.
PLEASE((((())))) You know its the right thing to do.
(p.s your wrong about the score, but thats ok because i can tell your nice)

Sorry, I need to clarify. At the time of writing I hadn't been offered any tickets for today. But the phone just rang and I got two tickets to be picked up from a mansion in Ballsbridge. I'm so going. Bringing my dad, sorry.

My previous post shows how full of sh1t I am.

scratchnsniff

Sorry, I need to clarify. At the time of writing I hadn't been offered any tickets for today. But the phone just rang and I got two tickets to be picked up from a mansion in Ballsbridge. I'm so going. Bringing my dad, sorry.

My previous post shows how full of sh1t I am.
:D aren't we all, Hope your dad enjoys the game.
,=**###

florin

Armagh 3-09 Mayo 1-10

If the premium and corporate levels, and advertising, didn't exist, the other tickets would cost a lot more

TimBuckII

Twitter
Yes I am

Armagh 3-09 Mayo 1-10

The premium level is fine. It's little more than a season ticket.

Did ye hear O'Sullivan plug Ulster Bank in his speech yesterday?

plantfirmly

The premium level is soulless?

I love sitting in premium. You more often than not sit amongst intelligent, knowledgeable fans of the game. There's always a bit of banter in premium... I think you're referring to corporote? The little boxes above premium?

I believe the premium section accounts for more than 5,000 seats. That's a lot of soulless people right there!

Utopian Hermit Monk

Ahead of the Ed Sheeran gigs, a member of Kodaline is quoted in the Indo:

"Hopefully we'll get to catch Ed this weekend. This is our only weekend off for the whole summer but you wouldn't turn down Ed if he asked you," Vinny told Independent.ie.

"Coke Park is a dream for us and if we had the opportunity to do it, it would be absolutely incredible,
Would that be

coke-500ml-x-24-gb.jpg

or

1351040918_cocaine-beach.jpg

:confused:

Anyhow, probably only applies to the Premium Section! :cool:

Roll_On

You're not missing much in the premium or corporate levels. MUCH better atmosphere in the stands. You get some nice food and drink, but nothing so spectacular to justify missing out on the craic.

cricket

Too many posers in the premium section.Have been there a few times and seemed to spend most of my time standing up to let people pass as they arrived late or left early.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies