• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

Cry Havoc!, and let slip the dogs of war:ISIS encouraging lone wolf attacks

cyberianpan

Website
www.google.com
ISIS issued a battle cry specifically exhorting lone wolks to attack innocent civilians in the West

Hold On, America; The War Is Not Over and You Have Yet to Win – ICSVE

very dangerous and unfortunate act of terror which might indeed end up being a starting point of a chain of undifferentiated attacks all inspired by, but not directly command and controlled by ISIS. In fact, many ISIS members around the world after this speech have started to post “sticky” notes in ISIS chat rooms or via other social media indicating where they live and their intentions of executing such an attack.
How effective might the above prove?

What ought Ireland to do?

Cyp

Analyzer

The ISIS Times will suggest bringing them here to commit attacks in this country.

Crazy horse 6

Right now this second in the med our own navy is encouraging members of ISIS to come to Europe and attack us by actually bringing them to Italy. Libya is a basket case and is sending them by the hundreds and when they are driven from their bases in Syria this is going to get a whole lot worse.

parentheses

America has f***ed everything.

I note that America's protectorate, Kosovo, has become the latest breeding ground of ISIS.

I thought Kosovo was supposed to be a successful example of "nation building". :lol:

Clanrickard

maxflinn

I note that America's protectorate, Kosovo, has become the latest breeding ground of ISIS.

I thought Kosovo was supposed to be a successful example of "nation building". :lol:

Indeed, and as we know American support for Wahhabist terrorists is the only reason the Syrian conflict continues, as they stock them full of weapons so that they can try to remove Assad - the main threat to ISIS - from power.

God bless the United States Of America :roll:

Hitchcock

Right now this second in the med our own navy is encouraging members of ISIS to come to Europe and attack us by actually bringing them to Italy. Libya is a basket case and is sending them by the hundreds and when they are driven from their bases in Syria this is going to get a whole lot worse.
Right now this second in the med our own navy is encouraging members of ISIS to come to Europe and attack us
When you get a minute to calm down and rationally assess what you write, throw up bit of evidence for the ridiculous and idiotic assertion.

Clanrickard

When you get a minute to calm down and rationally assess what you write, throw up bit of evidence for the ridiculous and idiotic assertion.
Good luck with that.

GDPR

I have talked about Yankee Anti-Catholicism a bit on this site however even more than Catholicism the Yanks seem to really have it in for the Byzantine cultural sphere.

President Bartlet

Well if Trump wins and I sincerely hopes he doesn't we would all be better off finding the nearest nuclear shelter as he will escalate things into a full blown war

maxflinn

Well if Trump wins and I sincerely hopes he doesn't we would all be better off finding the nearest nuclear shelter as he will escalate things into a full blown war
Nonsense!

Trump has vowed to defeat ISIS then get out of the Middle East. No more illegal regime change wars like Iraq, Libya and Syria which have left Europe facing a refugee crisis and a growing threat from ISIS.

He has also said he will seek to forge better relations with Russia.

The terrorist group: the Neocons are all flocking to support crooked Hillary as they know she's the best hope for continuing their warmongering.

It's a President Clinton who is the danger.

GDPR

Nonsense!

Trump has vowed to defeat ISIS then get out of the Middle East. No more illegal regime change wars like Iraq, Libya and Syria which have left Europe facing a refugee crisis and a growing threat from ISIS.

The terrorist group: the Neocons are all flocking to support crooked Hillary as they know she's the best hope for continuing their warmongering.

The official media in the ROI seem to just adore Hilary; this makes me wonder do they and their masters desire to get the country into NATO?

redacted

Nonsense!

You seem to have no trouble in taking Mr Trump at his word. Is that genuine or willful naivety?

Jack O Neill

Nonsense!

Neither are any less dangerous that the other , the real danger is a stupid American population that has and will put people like those two in power . Trump will do what the war mongers and neocons want or he will disappear .

Felixness

America has no interest in Muslim terrorists, their government is too busy trying to bolster the American arms industry by claiming Russia is a bigger threat than IS and uncontrolled migration.

maxflinn

The official media in the ROI seem to just adore Hilary; this makes me wonder do they and their masters desire to get the country into NATO?
Jesus, I hope not!

maxflinn

You seem to have no trouble in taking Mr Trump at his word. Is that genuine or willful naivety?
What else can one do only hope he means what he says in terms of foreign policy?

We all know what Clinton stands for, and she has actual history of warmongering.

I'd rather chance Trump, but of course there are no guarantees..

maxflinn

Neither are any less dangerous that the other
Based on what Trump has promised to do, and assuming he does it then I can't agree. Clinton is worse, IMO.

the real danger is a stupid American population that has and will put people like those two in power
Yes indeed, and the American media which brainwashes them all on behalf of the warmongers.

Trump will do what the war mongers and neocons want or he will disappear .
I don't think he will do what the Neocons want. I think he realises that his country has been bankrupted by the regime change wars these Neocon scum dictated and he wants to stop anymore of them.

Sadly I think you're right though, and he will be murdered if he keeps his promises.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies