Cumann Whispers: GE in March

VoteFFno1

Website
www.fiannafail.ie
I was at my Cumann meeting tonight an I have it on good authority that the GE will be called in March.

Get the budget out of the way and call an election.

I am surprised to hear that there will be a bye election at the end of the month considering that news

neiphin

we know your lies and made up scoops before

EUrJokingMeRight

FF won make it to March, they need to go now.
Are the greens really that useless that they will prop up the FFascist party until then?

Catalpa

I was at my Cumann meeting tonight an I have it on good authority that the GE will be called in March.

I am surprised to hear that there will be a bye election at the end of the month considering that news
You may be right...you may be wrong.

But as things stand tonight anything might happen between now & then.

We are in for a dramatic few months that is for sure.

goosebump

There will be an election before Xmas.

breakingnews

I was walking in town today and I heard rumours there's going to be an election in January.

Ah Well

Whatever about FF making it to March, at this stage it's debatable whether the country itself will make it that far, the way things are going ...

TonyBird

Its a big gamble to try and limp on with a majority of one . Its madness not to have a fresh stable government ASAP.

johnnypockets

If the government falls before or because of the budget then the new government will have to make the cuts then. Will the ordinary punters then blame our new government? How short are their memories?

CarnivalOfAction

Does having Cumann meetings not distract from "the urgent task of rescuing the economy"?

Oh wait, the maFFia wrecked it in the 1st place & every move they've made since has exacerbated the crisis. Perhaps a wee distraction mightn't be a bad idea?

Mar Tweedy

At this stage with it looking increasingly likely we're going to need a bail-out whatever the source, I want the shaggers who are responsible to have to implement whatever programme is enforced. Should make the 25% rump who still vote FF reconsider their 'loyalty' and kill it off forever. What's the point in an election at this stage. It's too bloody late, the path was chosen, let them have to take the consequences.

johnnypockets

At this stage with it looking increasingly likely we're going to need a bail-out whatever the source, I want the shaggers who are responsible to have to implement whatever programme is enforced. Should make the 25% rump who still vote FF reconsider their 'loyalty' and kill it off forever. What's the point in an election at this stage. It's too bloody late, the path was chosen, let them have to take the consequences.
I 100% agree.

VoteFFno1

Website
www.fiannafail.ie
To be honest the feeling is that there should be an election now. A lot of members have lost faith in the hierarchy of FF and want a fresh start.

I see their point.

hiding behind a poster

Just about leaves enough time to be back in government by April 2016.
Still existing by 2016 will be enough of a problem for FF, given the shellacking they're gonna get in the election. Chances are they'll be too far back to be able to make it back in one go.

splashy

You may be right...you may be wrong.

But as things stand tonight anything might happen between now & then.

We are in for a dramatic few months that is for sure.
Our Winter of discontent is arriving, and I don't see the government surviving it.

sport02

Our Winter of discontent is arriving, and I don't see the government surviving it.
Well according to the Indo the budget cuts will be 6 billion, that is nearly twice what Cowen said in the Morning Ireland interview.
How can FF get this budget through now.

Mondo

To be honest the feeling is that there should be an election now. A lot of members have lost faith in the hierarchy of FF and want a fresh start.

I see their point.
"to be honest"???

So the first post about March was all lies then?

Which is true? The feeling is for ge now or in march?

Or maybe they are both typical FF 'grift n switch' form.

VoteFFno1

Website
www.fiannafail.ie
"to be honest"???

So the first post about March was all lies then?

Which is true? The feeling is for ge now or in march?

Or maybe they are both typical FF 'grift n switch' form.

No, the rumour is that the election is in march but it should be now...

I did not make that clear

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies