Curious picture of the Westminster attack

scolairebocht

I think the following statistic has not registered properly among the chattering classes - media and politics etc - in this country yet: John Stevens, the former Commissioner of the London Metropolitan Police and now a member of the House of Lords, headed a number of inquiries into collusion among security forces and paramilitaries in the North during the Troubles and arrived at the following statistic:
"The document states Lord Stevens told him that of 210 terrorist suspects he arrested, only three were not security force agents, and some worked for several agencies."
( Half of all top IRA men 'worked for security services' - BelfastTelegraph.co.uk )
But is this not incredible? You have to let that figure sink in, what kind of a smoke and mirrors puppet show were we actually watching when we heard about this or that 'terrorist attack' during the Troubles, and when they soberly advised people to come forward to 'assist' the 'security forces' as they tried to find out what happened and protect people etc?

Anyway we can obviously learn from that recent history then, so hence when we see these new terrorist incidents happening in London we should pause and wonder what in fact the modern 'security forces' knew about the attack and are keeping secret from us? We should be that bit more sceptical of the official line now that we have the experience of the Troubles to inform our thinking?

I wonder in that spirit could we look with a more quizzical eye at the recent atrocity in London.

Oliver Moody in The Times of London provides a fascinating picture and account of the scene at Westminster just immediately after the attack (we know it is exactly taken at this moment because it actually shows the stabbed policeman in the act of falling down):

As you can see this shows only two cars in the immediate vicinity of the attack. Firstly you have at the bottom the acting head of the London Metropolitan Police, and as such the head of the security apparatus in London, in a dark 4X4 with an incredibly panoramic view of what is happening just 40 yards away. The second car is pulling away at the top of the picture - the report says that this is 20 seconds after the attack - and we are told that:
"it is thought that the car in question may have been carrying Sir Michael Fallon, the defence secretary."
This report also states that it was his security detail that shot dead the attacker.

I appreciate that Westminster is obviously an area where these elite figures are bound to be passing in and out of but is this not awesomely coincidental? There are a few other curious bits and pieces that you can read about in places like here as well: Plasticman .

We are not being led around the mulberry bush here again are we, just like we were on the North? Do these people know something that we don't about this attack?

blokesbloke

Clearly the work of the Illuminati.

silverharp

I drifted off a couple of sentences in

GDPR

You mean OP missed the Ghost of Princess Diana in that photo?

Yon boy isn't even trying ...

Erudite Caveman

What is awesomely coincidental?
That the attacker attacked at the Palace of Westminster. Well, that is what THEY are telling us. He could have attacked a policeman anywhere, but he choose this guy who was guarding the parliament. Doesn't that seem suspicious to you? Personally I'm having none of it. I'm convinced that the attacker was in on it.

blokesbloke

The basic lack of mental health services in Ireland is truly appalling.

I shall be writing to Joan Burton about this.

blokesbloke

That the attacker attacked at the Palace of Westminster. Well, that is what THEY are telling us. He could have attacked a policeman anywhere, but he choose this guy who was guarding the parliament. Doesn't that seem suspicious to you? Personally I'm having none of it. I'm convinced that the attacker was in on it.
I'm inclined to agree.

If you wanted to mount a major terrorist attack in the UK which would generate international headlines, would you attack the Palace of Westminster?

I can think of far more obvious targets, like a Spar shop in Lower Dribblefart for example.

Andrew49

Twitter
AndrewSB49
I think the following statistic has not registered properly among the chattering classes - media and politics etc - in this country yet: John Stevens, the former Commissioner of the London Metropolitan Police and now a member of the House of Lords, headed a number of inquiries into collusion among security forces and paramilitaries in the North during the Troubles and arrived at the following statistic:

But is this not incredible? You have to let that figure sink in, what kind of a smoke and mirrors puppet show were we actually watching when we heard about this or that 'terrorist attack' during the Troubles, and when they soberly advised people to come forward to 'assist' the 'security forces' as they tried to find out what happened and protect people etc?

Anyway we can obviously learn from that recent history then, so hence when we see these new terrorist incidents happening in London we should pause and wonder what in fact the modern 'security forces' knew about the attack and are keeping secret from us? We should be that bit more sceptical of the official line now that we have the experience of the Troubles to inform our thinking?

I wonder in that spirit could we look with a more quizzical eye at the recent atrocity in London.

Oliver Moody in The Times of London provides a fascinating picture and account of the scene at Westminster just immediately after the attack (we know it is exactly taken at this moment because it actually shows the stabbed policeman in the act of falling down):

As you can see this shows only two cars in the immediate vicinity of the attack. Firstly you have at the bottom the acting head of the London Metropolitan Police, and as such the head of the security apparatus in London, in a dark 4X4 with an incredibly panoramic view of what is happening just 40 yards away. The second car is pulling away at the top of the picture - the report says that this is 20 seconds after the attack - and we are told that:

This report also states that it was his security detail that shot dead the attacker.

I appreciate that Westminster is obviously an area where these elite figures are bound to be passing in and out of but is this not awesomely coincidental? There are a few other curious bits and pieces that you can read about in places like here as well: Plasticman .

We are not being led around the mulberry bush here again are we, just like we were on the North? Do these people know something that we don't about this attack?

Any graphs or charts on how the mulberry bush (yes, I actually read that far) was used to produce silk, and that Fallon looks like he's wearing a silk tie. And how monumentally coincidental could that be?

blokesbloke

Any graphs or charts on how the mulberry bush (yes, I actually read that far) was used to produce silk, and that Fallon looks like he's wearing a silk tie. And how monumentally coincidental could that be?
Damn! You've only gone and solved it!

I shall be writing to MI5 about this.

hollandia

If you're writing to joanie, it doesn't say much about the services available in the west midlands, either...

dalyp

Shadow on the grassy knoll to the right?

mac tíre

So you want to change mental health services from merely truly appalling to truly horrific?

What did we ever do to you, BB?

GDPR

Take a look at the woman in the blue coat, to the left, going the wrong way up the pedestrian walk way.

She is clearly in on it.

I need only remind you that the Girl In The Polka Dot Dress, from the assassination for Robert Kennedy, has never been identified. Witnesses place her there, but she was never located by police etc.

Once you realise that you, you know how this was done. Marks and Spencer is where you start. All the threads lead back there.

blokesbloke

If you're writing to joanie, it doesn't say much about the services available in the west midlands, either...
:roll:

I shall never understand the lack of appreciation in Ireland for my Joanie.

Yiz are all fierce ungrateful.

Geniuses are never recognised in their own lands.

I think I will write to Joanie. She is a dear, dear lady and someone needs to tell her she is appreciated.

blokesbloke

So you want to change mental health services from merely truly appalling to truly horrific?

What did we ever do to you, BB?
:roll:

More nonsense.

Madness or intoxication.

Ignore them, Joanie, for them know not what they do.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies