Curious picture of the Westminster attack

Dearghoul

Quite so - originally propounded, if I recall, by de Selby?
Ah the great man himself.

I feel sure that he would feel very at home on this thread.

I can never get completely away from his theory on night being caused by volcanic ash clouds blowing over from Eastern Europe, and sleep being as a result of inhaling this gas and ashy air.

Dearghoul

This is why one should avoid any and all physical contact with Gayers or Quakers - or ANYTHING with which they have been in contact - be it a bicycle, bus or train seat, cinema seat, or bar stool.....

Handshaking, for example, let alone hugging, WILL lead to transfer of molly cules .... and one will eventually become more and more ghay or Quaker.... hard to know which is worse. Obviously shaking hands with a ghay Quaker would be a double whammy.
What about shaking hands with Shakers? or would they not stay still for long enough.

Nice furniture mind.

The Field Marshal

I have seen that too!

You probably already realise that buses are molecularly at their most mobile when suspended?

At such times people can easily get their personalities mixed up with the personalities of their bus, as a result of the interchanging of the atoms - of molecular transference between a bus and its habitual passenger (or driver).

I believe that some of the BE drivers are already 50% bus.

(I seem to have strayed off-topic - apologies mods)
There was a character on Dublin buses years ago called Bang Bang.

He would jump on the bus , [the older buses had a permanently open access deck at the rear], and shout Bang Bang and before the conductor got to him he would jump off.

The authorities have now discovered that in the red bus in the photo Son of Bang Bang can be identified.

[Bang Bang, despite the description was not , repeat not, a terrorist ]

Cruimh

What about shaking hands with Shakers? or would they not stay still for long enough.

Nice furniture mind.
Explains Shakin Stevens ...

[video=youtube;f2HxmTli9a4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2HxmTli9a4[/video]

Incidentally - seemed to have picked up a hoor of a virus - had to do a system restore, and then wipe and reinstall Google Chrome.
Scared to go back into my Mail box now.

Levellers

There was a character on Dublin buses years ago called Bang Bang.
He's before my time but I remember this lady on O'Connell Street dancing away.

And the Diceman of course.

I saw this lady chasing a fat priest into Clery's (when they still sold clerical garb) calling him a communist!

Last edited:

publicrealm

Explains Shakin Stevens ...

[video=youtube;f2HxmTli9a4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2HxmTli9a4[/video]

Incidentally - seemed to have picked up a hoor of a virus - had to do a system restore, and then wipe and reinstall Google Chrome.
Scared to go back into my Mail box now.
Those Quaker ladyboy sites are notorious for it Cruimh - someone must have hacked your account.

RasherHash

RTÉ News

@rtenews

British police say a woman injured in the Westminster attack on 22 March has died

12:02 AM - 7 Apr 2017

anto2

RTÉ News

@rtenews

British police say a woman injured in the Westminster attack on 22 March has died

12:02 AM - 7 Apr 2017
Well it was a likely False flag operation ,not a hoax ,so which people do really die .

RasherHash

Well it was a likely False flag operation ,not a hoax ,so which people do really die .
Is that your considered opinion, you with 491 posts and you've been here since 2010?

Or are you rainwoman at it again?

Whaddaureckon Yanshuf?

rainmaker

Administrator
Is that your considered opinion, you with 491 posts and you've been here since 2010?

Whaddaureckon Yanshuf?
Wow, I think you need to power down your access device and take a break from the WWW dot.

anto2

Whaddaureckon Yanshuf?
Sorry ,but i do have other interests as i have lived outside the Western World since 2008 .I try to keep up to date by ball and string however .

@The people will believe what the media tells them they believe

scolairebocht

Again who knows what happened but we do know that the Western Inteligence agencies - who are the ultimate sources feeding into the news cycle after events like this - are not remotely to be trusted in their spin here and always.

Its not just me saying it, here is Peter Ford, the former UK ambassador to Syria talking about the most recent incident: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pS6Oa_aDS6E . And after the St Petersburg attacks Vladimir Putin exploded with this observation:
"Shockwaves are reverberating around the Kremlin after an extraordinary meeting called by Vladimir Putin yesterday during which the Russian president said that “95% of the world’s terrorist attacks are orchestrated by the CIA,” and the St. Petersburg metro bombing must be investigated “with this in mind.“"
( Forum - The Unz Review )
Indeed, so we need to always continue to question the received wisdom after these events, its all smoke and mirrors just like the Troubles, don't underestimate how much you can be conned by these people!

anto2

>>don't underestimate how much you can be conned by these people!<<
9/11 being a case in point .

New Threads

Most Replies