Current 2018 list of P.ie moderators

Target

Administrator
This will be updated as changes occur. Other lists will be unstuck as soon as I post this.

The site's capo di tutti capi is Monte

Administrator: djbaxter

Current Moderators of P.ie (listed alphabetically):

• beanie
  • Cato
  • Conor
  • He3
  • Mercurial
  • Munnkeyman
  • NYCKY
  • petaljam
  • rainmaker
  • Strawberry
  • stringjack
Moderators of the Irish Language Forum:

• duine n

Updated October 24, 2018

Last edited by a moderator:

Dame_Enda

So essentially Monte is like the High King, and the other mods are sub kings of p.ie.

Target

Administrator
Would not surprise rots, if the indominatible Mrs Cliach, is not the subject of a sealed Grand jury sanction by members of Trumps fan club, if they had their way...:eek2: LOL
I've seen this before: what is "rots" a reference to, please?

lastofthebohemians

Twitter
Daxxdrake
Ah. Thank you.
No problem d.j and just for full disclosure, had a short-lived Capitalismrotsagain moniker for a while too ( should be a politician running for office):cool2:

Orbit v2

Some of those posters haven't posted in a very long time. Are they all really active moderators?

Target

Administrator
Those on the list have all logged in recently. Whether they posted is another matter but not relevant to their duties as moderators.

I am currently reviewing whether they have been actively moderating and the list will be updated as required when that process is completed.

flavirostris

There's about 6 posters in that list of moderators who don't even post on the site anymore.

Orbit v2

I find it hard to understand why someone would have the motivation to spend time moderating the site, if they don't have enough interest to contribute to it.