Czech neo-Nazis jailed for Roma attack

fluffykontbiscuits

Four right-wing extremists in the Czech Republic have been jailed for an arson attack on a Roma family.

The court in the eastern city of Ostrava handed down sentences of up to 22 years for racially motivated attempted murder.

Two-year-old Natalka Kudrikova only left hospital in December, after many operations, and has lost three of her fingers.
BBC News - Czech neo-Nazis jailed for Roma attack

This is what the Roma have to deal with in Eastern Europe, this is the flip side of the coin. Tragic case which resulted in 80% burns to a two year old girl.

bkeith

The Romanian gypsies often mutilate and disable some of their own children to increase their earning/begging potential and value. It is common for gypsies to sell handicapped children to traffickers. Having a child with 80% Burns is probably like winning the lottery.

vanla sighs

The Romanian gypsies often mutilate and disable some of their own children to increase their earning/begging potential and value. It is common for gypsies to sell handicapped children to traffickers. Having a child with 80% Burns is probably like winning the lottery.
Wow, is this something you heard in a pub one night? :rolleyes:

DeputyEdo

Who said they were Romanian?
And I doubt the kid thinks she's won the lotto.

vanla sighs

Neo-Nazism is a big problem in eastern Europe. Has been for years, I remember living for a while in Bratislava back in 2001 and you'd see them around the place sometimes. I've travelled eastern Europe extensively and have never had any problems with the Roma - in fact some of the nicest folks I've met have been Roma. They all aren't beggars, thiefs etc etc. And those who are are often put in the situation where they have to be so by discriminatory practices against them. In all the yearsI've travelled back and forth to eastern Europe the only time I did have trouble was from "whites" rather than Roma. The Roma are a very welcoming and hospitable people who've been oppressed and treated like sh!t for decades.

The Roma are to many east (and west) Europeans what the Irish were to the English back in the day. I'm not saying all Roma are law abiding and well behaved etc - of course not, just like all "white" people aren't law abiding and well behaved etc. But that's about people in general and not one ethnic group or another. By the way from my experience of the police in eastern European countries they don't give a flying f*ck about the Roma or any disadvantaged, vulnerable group for that matter.

bkeith

Wow, is this something you heard in a pub one night? :rolleyes:
Unfortunately this is true, here is one report Police raid Romanian traffic gang sending child thieves to UK | Mail Online. I even wittnessed several Gypsy children begging in this country with withered limbs, I lived in the netherlands for 2 years, while there nearly every roundabout had a crippled gypsy on it. The practice of selling children for begging and prostituion within the gypsy community was exposed on Panorama programme not so long ago.

eoghanacht

Unfortunately this is true, here is one report Police raid Romanian traffic gang sending child thieves to UK | Mail Online. I even wittnessed several Gypsy children begging in this country with withered limbs, I lived in the netherlands for 2 years, while there nearly every roundabout had a crippled gypsy on it. The practice of selling children for begging and prostituion within the gypsy community was exposed on Panorama programme not so long ago.
Roma scum sell their children, nazi scum attack roma, nearly burning an innocent child to death and you think it's funny to make a joke at the childs expense?

SeanMac

Roma

Roma gypsies are thieving tb riddled parasites.They are a drain on scarce resourcses in this country.Its all very well for the chattering classes like Mary Robinson and her sort going in to bat for asylum seekers etc,but you see the like of them dont:
Send their children to state schools.
Have top of the range private health insurance.
Use public transport.
Have to compete for jobs against foreingers.
The prescence of refugees etc has no negative impact on the well to do.

FutureTaoiseach

Website
greatdearleader.blogspot.com
I condemn what they did but I don't see any evidence it is widespread.

eoghanacht

FutureTaoiseach

Website
I'm sure that will bring succour to the child
Nothing can do that after such a horrific experience. I am just saying that we shouldn't extrapolate from this barbaric attack that it is somehow typical of the experience of the Roma across Europe.

antiestablishmentarian

Nothing can do that after such a horrific experience. I am just saying that we shouldn't extrapolate from this barbaric attack that it is somehow typical of the experience of the Roma across Europe.
Your obviously detached from reality: the Roma have been scapegoated across Europe in a similar way to the Jews in the 1930's since this crisis began, parasites, spongers, disease ridden etc etc. Do you think parties like Jobbik in Hungary, the SNP in Slovakia or Ataka in Bulgaria are being formed to protect people from Roma begging? They aren't, they are being formed to consciously scape-goat and use anti-Ziganism as a distraction from the real issues. And that seems pretty typical of the experience of Roma in East Europe where political discrimination against them is common in every country.

eoghanacht

I didn't know we were making such assumptions and please excuse my earlier comment some of the bile spewed on this thread is sad to see.

No one likes to see Roma begging but i can't fathom how some would joke about the childs injuries or even fail to bring themselves to sympathise with the victims, it seems anything that happens to the Roma is well deserved no matter how heinous.

Last edited:

FutureTaoiseach

Website
Your obviously detached from reality: the Roma have been scapegoated across Europe in a similar way to the Jews in the 1930's since this crisis began, parasites, spongers, disease ridden etc etc. Do you think parties like Jobbik in Hungary, the SNP in Slovakia or Ataka in Bulgaria are being formed to protect people from Roma begging? They aren't, they are being formed to consciously scape-goat and use anti-Ziganism as a distraction from the real issues. And that seems pretty typical of the experience of Roma in East Europe where political discrimination against them is common in every country.
These parties grew up partly as a reaction to the nuisance caused by many Roma behaving like our Traveller community here in terms of nomadism, aggressive-begging etc. The Roma should assimilate because rights come with responsibilities. There was a case in the High Court the other day when a Roma woman was refusing to abide by an order to stay away from her begging-haunts in Temple Bar and actually took a Judicial-Review against it, thereby wasting taxpayer's money:
Irish Times said:
...Judge Collins sentenced Ms Ilie to be bound to the peace on condition she stay outside the Temple Bar area. After Ms Ilie refused to enter into that bond, the judge imposed a €200 fine.
Judge Collins also said she was tired of beggars who “obstruct, harass and impede pedestrians”. She said she had personal experience of her way being impeded and had rarely seen peaceful begging.
Lawyers for Ms Ilie later brought a judicial review challenge in which she sought various reliefs, including a declaration that “a minor obstruction” such as pulling on the handbag strap of a pedestrian cannot amount to an offence contrary to the Public Order Act 1994....
Noone is surprised when such charges are brought. Why do you think that is? :roll:

SevenStars

I condemn what they did but I don't see any evidence it is widespread.
Having been to much of both eastern and central Europe let me tell you that such or near to it is widespread....Of course the way much of the Roma have gone leaves a lot to be desired to put it mildly but these problems simply didnt exist in the ordered world of the People's Democracies for all their fault that sprang up across the region in the wake of the Red Army's liberation. The freeing of the market (because unfortunately unlike in the USSR, Albania and large parts of China the market was never properly removed in most of these countries) and the abolition of the social frameworks has created degradation across the board to differing levels. The Roma have been hit worst of all in so many ways.

SevenStars

Roma gypsies are thieving tb riddled parasites.They are a drain on scarce resourcses in this country.Its all very well for the chattering classes like Mary Robinson and her sort going in to bat for asylum seekers etc,but you see the like of them dont:
Send their children to state schools.
Have top of the range private health insurance.
Use public transport.
Have to compete for jobs against foreingers.
The prescence of refugees etc has no negative impact on the well to do.
Is this basically saying that you approve of burning toddlers nearly to death?

You realize that some Roma work as Lawyers, acedemics and doctors?

Clanrickard

but these problems simply didnt exist in the ordered world of the People's Democracies for all their fault that sprang up across the region in the wake of the Red Army's liberation. .
More stupidity from you: http://www.du.edu/korbel/hrhw/researchdigest/russia/roma.pdf

With historic knowledge of blacksmithing and tinkering, they were able to take part in the re-industrializing of the Czech lands. However, within a few years they were relegated to wasted ghettos and their children were routinely sent to schools for the mentally impaired. As Communism came over to Czechoslovakia, a chilling “solution” to the proliferation of the Roma came about: the uninformed and non-consenting sterilization of Roma women, often under the guise of caesarean sections and abortions, and under pressure from social workers who would get their uninformed consent with promises of cash and tangible goods.

Within Russia itself they fared little better, even though they fought in the Red Army against Hitler in World War II. In Russia proper the story was the same; marginalized, ridiculed, and abused, their poverty was enforced by the systemic racism surrounding them. In fact, textbooks still exist declaring it a health hazard to touch gypsies
You were saying?

New Threads

Most Replies