Dad i think i got it wrong again

McSlaggart

IAN Paisley accidentally sent an email reply to hundreds of MPs saying he "wouldn't let any government, least of all the NI Executive, track and trace me and my movements".

The DUP MP quickly clarified his remarks, saying he was responding in a "jocular manner" and that he supports government measures to protect people's health.

blinding

He does have a lot of Hol-iers at other peoples expense.

I suppose he would be worried the ‘Wish You Weren’t Here Mob “ would turn Up ! ! !

Ireniall

IAN Paisley accidentally sent an email reply to hundreds of MPs saying he "wouldn't let any government, least of all the NI Executive, track and trace me and my movements".

The DUP MP quickly clarified his remarks, saying he was responding in a "jocular manner" and that he supports government measures to protect people's health.
Of course what he meant to say was that it would be ok so long as it didn't reach as far as Sri Lanka.

Lumpy Talbot

Twitter
No
This won't come as a shock to anyone at Westminster. I wonder what he would have been if his Dad hadn't been a sort of damper and louder FW de Klerk.

1590935754539.png

McTell

Ian Og is such an AH.😡

You are one of the guys saying he should become a valued fellow-citizen after unity.

So please make up your mind on this. You want the orangemen to join the rest of us so badly, for some mysterious obscure emotional reason, yet you are so down on them.

Makey mindy up time. Logic or emotion, your call.

Gin Soaked

You are one of the guys saying he should become a valued fellow-citizen after unity.

So please make up your mind on this. You want the orangemen to join the rest of us so badly, for some mysterious obscure emotional reason, yet you are so down on them.

To be fair, you can value the contribution of those from a PUL background, but accept the assholes of all hues don't need to be valued..

Mickeymac

In your case it looks more like “makes up time”

I have never ever nominated ANYONE becoming a “valued citizen” anywhere, I would suggest you get your facts right before making such an AH of yourself.

McTell

In your case it looks more like “makes up time”

I have never ever nominated ANYONE becoming a “valued citizen” anywhere, I would suggest you get your facts right before making such an AH of yourself.

Sorry, I had you down as a guy in favour of national unity.

How illogical it would be for anyone to say: "we'd like you to take us and these 800,000 total eejits as well, who we hate more than anything on the planet, and it'll only cost ye €6,000 per house per year for the lot of us."

Many bigger fish in the sea.

TippTopp

Mr Paisley is entitled to make a fool of himself. I would always prefer to debate with reasonable Unionists such as the UUP rather than the uncompromising DUP or fascistic TUV.

AhNowStop

Mr Paisley is entitled to make a fool of himself. I would always prefer to debate with reasonable Unionists such as the UUP rather than the uncompromising DUP or fascistic TUV.
There's often not the width of a spiders willy between them .. and therein lies the problem with, and ultimately for, Unionism.

raetsel

Sorry, I had you down as a guy in favour of national unity.

How illogical it would be for anyone to say: "we'd like you to take us and these 800,000 total eejits as well, who we hate more than anything on the planet, and it'll only cost ye €6,000 per house per year for the lot of us."

Many bigger fish in the sea.
I think it's fair to say that most people from a Catholic/nationalist/republican/separatist would not describe our Ulster unionist neighbours in that way, or at least the majority of them. We may have political disagreements but many of us get along together very well socially. It's far, far more complex than in the two dimensional way we are often portrayed by RoI (and British) media.

blinding

How much Money have the Paisley family made out of Unionism ? ?

Its been a Nice Little Earner = It can hardly surprise anyone that you end up with Ian “ Paislet " ( spelling error, but I’ll leave it ) Junior at the end.

Mickeymac

How much Money have the Paisley family made out of Unionism ? ?

Its been a Nice Little Earner = It can hardly surprise anyone that you end up with Ian “ Paislet " ( spelling error, but I’ll leave it ) Junior at the end.

It’s all about the money honey, the free holidays are simply a bonus, ask Ian Og😂

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom