Dail Bar - infested with Rats

Degeneration X

Apparently our public reps and their guests will not be able to slake their thirsts in the Leinster House Bar for the time being as it is infested with rats. Micheal Martin spotted the rodent and rent-o-kill is on the case.

Cue jokes on who the vermin in Leinster House really are? etc.

Last edited:

Lumpy Talbot

Twitter
No
I honestly wondered whether this OP was going to be about the Dail bar bills left unpaid.

james toney

Invested? Did TD's buy shares in Rentokill...expose these vermin.

shiel

Infested is the word I think.

Not invested.

All of us are supposed to be close to rats no matter where we are.

So the crowd in the Dail are normal.

james toney

I was having a little joke.

Round tower

Apparently our public reps and their guests will not be able to slake their thirsts in the Leinster House Bar for the time being as it is invested with rats. Micheal Martin spotted the rodent and rent-o-kill is on the case.

Cue jokes on who the vermin in Leinster House really are? etc.
For the next 10 weeks their would not be many in their anyways as the Dail and Seanad are gone on the summer recess

USER1234

I saw this a day or so ago and decided to restrain myself from making those easy, easy slags!!

Lumpy Talbot

Twitter
No
Should be the last bar in Ireland to be allowing its denizens to operate a slate.

I mean what did anyone expect?

recedite

Mr Martin spoke briefly about his experience yesterday when he said: “In my endless pursuit of transparency, I have exposed Ratgate in Leinster House.”
The pursuit of transparency; Viewing the world through the bottom of an empty beer glass.
And then the barman goes and fills it up again. Its a tough job being the leader of the opposition, but somebody's gotta do it.

enuffisenuff

how many legs?

fat finger

Never mind rats, why are we not seeing more rants in the Dail, real rants, angry rants, red face rants, that's what we want, TDs getting angry about the state of Ithe country, TDs getting furious, thumping the woodwork, showing voters they share our fury, ranting for Ireland, veins and eyes bulging, jugulars throbbing, ranting for Ireland, rant, rant!

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies