Dale Winton dead at 62

storybud1

such a giant in the zero talent queens love attention brigade,, in fairness the guy had zero talent and was not in the least likeable,, bit like the queens on TV3 in the morning or Panti,

Meh!,,

Barbara Bush was more of an obituary headline by far,,

Dame_Enda

such a giant in the zero talent queens love attention brigade,, in fairness the guy had zero talent and was not in the least likeable,, bit like the queens on TV3 in the morning or Panti,

Meh!,,

I found him likeable. To look at anyway.

NativeWildCat

Meh!,,

Was he gay!?

Dame_Enda

With someone that flamboyant, I don't think he was ever in the closet.
I always felt he must be but I left the door open he might have been bisexual - apparently not.

Mercurial

Meh!,,

You need help.

dresden8

I logged in tonight for the usual round of crap but I saw that thread title and my only word was "Jaysus".

That's a shock.

Great ententainer.

RIP.

General Urko

I'm very sorry to hear this news!

Dale Winton R.I.P.

rainmaker

Administrator

Meh!,,

You really are consumed by spite & hatred for so many in this world, aren't you. I'm genuinely beginning to pity you.

General Urko

Meh!,,

Outrageous!

He came across as an enormous likeable person and was talented at what he did!

Babs made some outrageous comments against 'the plebs' at times!

GDPR

Poor old Dale, I was fascinated by his fashion sense.

Leprechaun meets Miami Vice here

General Urko

You really are consumed by spite and hatred for so much of this world, aren't you. I'm genuinely beginning to pity you.
Well put!

dresden8

I agree with Urko and Rainmaker on this.

Let's just say "not natural allies".

When someone like Dale can bring us together, maybe there's some hope in the world.

And I don't know him or them.

But he's something we can agree on.

Maybe it's a hope.

rainmaker

Administrator
Well put!
And I'm serious too. I used to challenge the venom & sheer spite he spews about entire communities, races, religions, nationalities and many, many individuals from all backgrounds.

But it's just so relentless and all encompassing that it literally beats you down - in the end you simply give up & are left wondering what sad place it all comes from.

General Urko

Some of the things we hear nowadays like the reported assassination of Assad by his bodyguards, which I of course heard here, are just fake news and when you hear news such as Dale's passing, you hope it's in that category, but obviously with the link unfortunately not!

GDPR

A totally harmless, kind, gentle person. He suffered from depression but kept it very well hidden. Magnificent tie-game - best I have ever seen.

General Urko

Dale was probably approaching 'national treasure' status in The UK!

New Threads