danboyle's twitter bio gloats at us

Asparagus

Still propping up the most corrupt government this side of zimbabwe

Watcher2

Sound like he has some self confidence issues. Why does he feel the need to say "still".

Anyway, I'd add "still a useless hunk of matter with zero purpose in Ireland."

eyeSpy

maybe it's a comment on how precarious things are rather than gloating.
maybe he feels something is imminent.

dent

Soon to be on the dole....

Positive Affirmation obviously. It's like me, sitting here broke repeating "I am rich. I am rich. I am ric.............."

Doesn't work. It's a load of shlte, just like the old religion, any religion come to think of it.

Dredger

We should swap DaBo for his cousin SuBo, at least she has achieved something.

Asparagus

We should swap DaBo for his cousin SuBo, at least she has achieved something.
*facepalm*

Has anyone actually seen them in the same room at the same time?

Still filling out expenses.

Own Arris

No offence to the OP but Imho this is a waste of a thread, there for those seeking to be offended.

Lets challenge Mr Boyle on issues not percieved slights.

Asparagus

No offence to the OP but Imho this is a waste of a thread, there for those seeking to be offended.

Lets challenge Mr Boyle on issues not percieved slights.
Perhaps, but would you care to speculate on a potential non offensive interpretation of danboyles bio section on twitter -

cos it reads like defiance, and when you are defiant and in power against the will of the people - it kinda reads like a giant "Feck you".

As for taking challenging him on issues - the good people of Cork South Central reject him on those grounds 3 years ago and yet here we are being laughed at and provoked by a man who despite consistently being rejected by the people (12 elections - 9 rejections) has a job and a role in our government.

Asparagus

Still claiming that he really meant that the other three byelections should be held together rather than with the one that they are shamed into holding.

loner

Basically I aint got anything against the guy but he should not forget in any of his twitterings or is it twitters that he is only in the Seanad not by the will of the people but on the nod of a thoroughly discredited ex Taoiseach as are 10 of his colleagues.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies