• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

Dancing priest

wombat

I thought he was locked up?

Malbekh

Just saw that, I'm surprised he didn't run over and mug Cowell.

Poor show, don't they know what he's done.

He's a disgrace and a should be committed.

5intheface

He caused the safety car to be deployed at the 2003 British Grand Prix, destroyed the leader's chances at the 2004 Olympic marathon, was arrested just before he ran in front of the horses at the Derby the same year, was also arrested at the World cup in Germany, had an ASBO taken out against him and was acquitted of two cases of indecent assault. If he has any talent, I'm glad Britain has it now.

Neil Horan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

martino

Why label him ill? He has his beliefs and acts upon them, strange and all as they may seem to you or me, but they are his beliefs none the less and he is entitled to them. I read a god quote recently, don´t know who it was from but it went, In the animal kingdom the rule is eat or be eaten, in the human world it´s define or be defined.

Leave him alone. He has a great celebrity career ahead of him - as dancing partner with Colm O'Gorman on Celebrity Come Dancing.

Last edited:

Ah Well

I feel sorry for the man's family in Kerry - no doubt they have to relive this every time it goes on further. Seem to remember Neil Horan being on the Radio one day and so was his Brother. The Brother seemed to give the impression that they were tired of it really but still were trying to be supportive of man in so far as they could as of course he was still a Brother. All family members might/might not have been, not sure on that, but the Brother certainly appeared to be trying to be as supportive as he could while still not being happy with the ongoings and antics of Neil

Malbekh

Why label him ill? He has his beliefs and acts upon them, strange and all as they may seem to you or me, but they are his beliefs none the less and he is entitled to them. I read a god quote recently, don´t know who it was from but it went, In the animal kingdom the rule is eat or be eaten, in the human world it´s define or be defined.
He told The Kingdom that he would carry posters declaring that "Adolf Hitler was a good leader who was following the word of Christ", give the Hitler salute, and light a candle for Hitler at the Gestapo Headquarters.[2] He spent two months in custody awaiting trial but was released on September 15, 2006, when the judge discharged the case.

It's from Wiki so you'd need another source to be comfortable. I don't know if it makes him ill, but I do

garlandgreen

I heard his brother on the radio pleading for the Minister of Foreign Affairs to withdraw his passport a few years ago.

Gruffalo

He caused the safety car to be deployed at the 2003 British Grand Prix, destroyed the leader's chances at the 2004 Olympic marathon, was arrested just before he ran in front of the horses at the Derby the same year, was also arrested at the World cup in Germany, had an ASBO taken out against him and was acquitted of two cases of indecent assault.
With credentials like that he could be the next Taoiseach.

martino

I wouldn´t be so confident of the motivaion of psychiatry Tommy. Invetigate the writings of R.D Laing, maybe you know his themes already. How about all those people put into institutions in the past, people who were merely a little diferent. Or all those witches burned in the past, are you telling me they were really witches?
Besides I´ve seen people destroyed by psychiatry, people who went to the doctor feeling confused or anxious and then being prescribed drugs that take them down a slippery slope towards destruction or death. In fact I´ve never come across anyne who has benefited from pscychiatry, only the doctors and the drug pushers. Another self-supporting industry relying on the acepting nature of conditioned people.

You see? that redemptorist priest just has a clue about how to bring the RIRA/CIRA into the process - unlike this guy:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MyhTRoEP7Q]YouTube - "dancing" for peace[/ame]

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies