David Ford ousted as Presbyterian Church Elder in Antrim over support for SSM

flavirostris

flavirostris

I didn't even know he was a jaffa. Thought he was some new-agey atheist or non-denominational.

between the bridges

I didn't even know he was a jaffa. Thought he was some new-agey atheist or non-denominational.
Using terms like 'Jaffa' just shows how bitter ye tea egg mexicant muppets are...

GDPR

LOL; my best friend from Norn Iron once said to an Alliance Party representative; "Youse uns are the Prods for Politeness and that is all there is too you". She had a point.

DT123

LOL; my best friend from Norn Iron once said to an Alliance Party representative; "Youse uns are the Prods for Politeness and that is all there is too you". She had a point.
Jeez don't be saying that, the Rebs think that alliance are half and half.

GDPR

between the bridges

They win a lot of seats in thon moderate nationalist areas...

GDPR

Uh I dont think anyone disputes that the Alliance Party is an overwhelmingly ethnic "Prod" Party- whether its half and half on the question of the border is another matter.

between the bridges

Uh I dont think anyone disputes that the Alliance Party is an overwhelmingly ethnic "Prod" Party- whether its half and half on the question of the border is another matter.
Ah jaysus get away, next ye'll be telling us there's moderate proddies...

GDPR

Ah jaysus get away, next ye'll be telling us there's moderate proddies...
In all seriousness though Republicans like to forget that Orange scum often hated the RUC nearly as much as they did and that there were more than a few not just brave but actually noble men and women in it. During the actual Troubles the Alliance Party had a massive slab of the RUC vote for obvious reasons.

Irish-Rationalist

Just because David Ford has come out in favour of man on man bum action within marital wedlock doesn't mean he's a batty boy himself, and that is obviously what the church elders think. David Ford is an android, and it's impossible have anal relations with an android.

Or at least so I've been told ....

GDPR

Who 'wins' in this debate along the 'Prod' angle? Secularism and/or many Protestants do, taking same sex marriage as okay for the sake of the argument.

The RCC opposes same sex marriage. Protestants reach different conclusions upon it. The Presbyterian Church itself has differing POVs on that. In the US, they permit it.
Presbyterian Church Votes to Recognize Same-Sex Marriage
The PCA in real terms is far larger than the PCUSA especially if you add in the ARP and similiar groups in more or less Communion with them.

death or glory

In all seriousness though Republicans like to forget that Orange scum often hated the RUC nearly as much as they did and that there were more than a few not just brave but actually noble men and women in it. During the actual Troubles the Alliance Party had a massive slab of the RUC vote for obvious reasons.
REF,
Any chance of providing some evidence to back up this ridiculous statement.

Strawberry

They're all arguing about abortion now on Nolan Live. I think there might be an episode of The Waltons on the True Movies channel though.

GDPR

REF,
Any chance of providing some evidence to back up this ridiculous statement.
Do the maths...

[video=youtube;RVZYQ9FtN7M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVZYQ9FtN7M[/video]

Of course so many RUC men and women appreciated the OO, DUP and UUP during the Drumcree mess. Those loving Orange petrol bombs really warmed their hearts.

death or glory

Do the maths...

[video=youtube;RVZYQ9FtN7M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVZYQ9FtN7M[/video]

Of course so many RUC men and women appreciated the OO, DUP and UUP during the Drumcree mess. Those loving Orange petrol bombs really warmed their hearts.
REF,
as I suspected you have no evidence to back up your rubbish. I know plenty of former RUC officers and they are all Unionist.
You do the Math, I doubt they had 15,000 votes in total which is approx number of RUC officers at any time.

don't talk crap or I will pull you up on it.

GDPR

REF,
as I suspected you have no evidence to back up your rubbish. I know plenty of former RUC officers and they are all Unionist.
You do the Math, I doubt they had 15,000 votes in total which is approx number of RUC officers at any time.

don't talk crap or I will pull you up on it.
The Alliance Party today are massively "pro-Union" and back than they were open about being Unionist.

I have no doubt that Orange men in the RUC supported their co-workers being burnt out of their homes by people inspired by the Orange Order and them attacked by Orange Order fans in general- however not everyone in the RUC was an OO person.

death or glory

The Alliance Party today are massively "pro
REF, YOU ARE Obsessed with the Orange Order (just because they tell the truth about the Bible), this was about you chatting crap and saying who the RUC voted for, when you haven't a clue.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies