• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

David Icke: Zionism IS Anti-Semetic

Astral Peaks

Yeah, such a loon for maintaining for 20 years that the elite establishment is infested with paedophile rings and satanic ritual abuse, with well known celebrity showmen grooming and abusing children for the elite.

Mad idea that....

Almost as big a loon as someone who writes a hissy fit auto-epitaph for his username in a political forum because the forum is spontaneously ordered and doesn't neatly subscribe to his own wishes and desires and then returns months later out of the blue.
Yeah, mad, isn't it?

Not as mad as the guy who kept posting oddball sub Nazi cartoons to make economic points....

He he he he! :p

(PS. Don't tell me you subscribe to anything Icke says?)

Nemesiscorporation

It's David Icke, 'nuff said.
Sorry, but the man's a loon.
One of my friends brought over a DVD of Icke one night for us to watch. We were all rolling about laughing. His claims are nuts.

The reptiles controlling everything is a really funny one.

DanBreen

Twitter
Your having a laugh, twitters for twits.
There is a cartoonist in Denmark who might disagree with you about slagging "Mohammedanism".

And he wouldn't be alone.

In fact, in my experience, Judaism is the target of more opprobrium than any other religion bar Scientology.

But that doesn't suit your bigotted little brain, does it?
Who slags the Jews? you divvy. They wheel out the holohoax to counter any criticism and it works.

Nemesiscorporation

As an aside - one of the linked videos is this one. Listen to the tune at the beginning, it's hilarious and yet extremely disturbing...

[video=youtube;mGYKwGngcmk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=mGYKwGngcmk#![/video]
Everything about Icke is disturbing petunia

alloverbartheshouting

Yeah you're right.. I dont know too much about this lizard thing or what Icke is getting at vexactly. I think there is much more to his meaning, he often talks about resonance fields or electro magnetic energy ommited from living matter. I reckon that Icke is claiming links between complete psycho/socio-paths and the emotional capacity of lizards. its symbolic not literal. my guess anyway.

No, he really means lizards. Literally. Lizards from the Draco constelltion. The interbred with human woman and created The Babylonian Brotherhood and they rule the world. Seriously.

Armchair Activist

No, he really means lizards. Literally. Lizards from the Draco constelltion. The interbred with human woman and created The Babylonian Brotherhood and they rule the world. Seriously.

no chance, something's way out of context... sources please!?!

If it is true that these are his exact claims, he suscribes to what the 'truth movement' call a decoy or dis-info agent. Stops logical minded people from following the truth and calling a spade a spade or a serious criminal a serious criminal.

It seems to me that people are using every excuse possible not to believe that big time bankers and globablists are our enemies. It might make sense for them to use people like Icke to talk utter nonsense and provide false leader. Who knows?

Last edited:

Armchair Activist

darkhorse

When David Icke comes out in support of a cause - then you know its a looney one
The man is for the birds

Armchair Activist

Let us know when he gets to the Brotherhood...
Its quite sick to say the least, but what else should we expect from people who rage war without consideration for its consequences?

skiii

I always thought FLIPPIN ICKE one of the best headlines ever.

Willbo

David Icke wrote that Jimmy Savile was a paedophile back in the 90s.
Really. Where did he write it? I've looked through all his conspiracy books from the 1990s through to his latest, "Remember Who You Are" and there's not a single mention of Savile. Nothing.

Please enlighten us on where Icke wrote about Savile's crimes, before his death, so I don't think this is some opportunistic mythmaking by the reptile man...:lol:

Armchair Activist

Really. Where did he write it? I've looked through all his conspiracy books from the 1990s through to his latest, "Remember Who You Are" and there's not a single mention of Savile. Nothing.

Please enlighten us on where Icke wrote about Savile's crimes, before his death, so I don't think this is some opportunistic mythmaking by the reptile man...:lol:
He did claim it in a speech several times. I'll have a look out for you.

He talks about some pretty bizare things, shapeshifting lizards. Surely he must know that people think he's nuts. I mean its one thing to claim someone is a serial rapist criminal, people might believe that but to go one further and call them reptiles... it just puts people off all together. Somethings not adding up with this guy, even though I agree with 90% of everything else.

Morgellons

He talks about some pretty bizare things, shapeshifting lizards. Surely he must know that people think he's nuts. I mean its one thing to claim someone is a serial rapist criminal, people might believe that but to go one further and call them reptiles... it just puts people off all together. Somethings not adding up with this guy, even though I agree with 90% of everything else.
The reptile thing is a bit odd, but think of it as a metaphor at the very least-cold, unfeeling reptilian beings. That could describe many of those in charge around here.

Armchair Activist

The reptile thing is a bit odd, but think of it as a metaphor at the very least-cold, unfeeling reptilian beings. That could describe many of those in charge around here.
That was my guess also... at best they must dance around in costumes during the rituals, victims are drugged up on LSD and so it must seem pretty real. Satanic ritual abuse compared to alien abductions claim practically the same events or organisation. Sick subject but if a man named Hitler came along 70 years ago causing the extermination of over 50 million people because of some divine fantasy to rule the world, I'm sure some other warped people are still out there today.

Sooner the ridiculous mainstream media pulls its head out and reveals this crap the better. makes me more and more depressed eachday.

H.R. Haldeman

Icke did a show at Wembley Arena a few weeks ago where he spoke for ELEVEN HOURS, essentially non-stop, to 6,000 people. You can still stream the video at his site, for a modest €12.38:

David Icke's Amazing 10-hour Wembley Arena Event Can Now Be Seen Here As Many Times As You Like Until JANUARY 26th - A FURTHER Month Extension Due To Incredible Interest - David Icke Website

And a review:

David Icke is not the Messiah. Or even that naughty. But boy, can he drone on - Home News - UK - The Independent

In the meantime, here he is for free talking for SEVEN HOURS non-stop to another London audience in 2010 most of whom appear to stay till the end. On balance, the bits I watched were slightly more bonkers than I'd been expecting, and I'd been expecting pretty damn bonkers:

[video=youtube;WzytGJh9cBY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzytGJh9cBY[/video]

Armchair Activist

Icke did a show at Wembley Arena a few weeks ago where he spoke for ELEVEN HOURS, essentially non-stop, to 6,000 people. You can still stream the video at his site, for a modest €12.38:

David Icke's Amazing 10-hour Wembley Arena Event Can Now Be Seen Here As Many Times As You Like Until JANUARY 26th - A FURTHER Month Extension Due To Incredible Interest - David Icke Website

And a review:

David Icke is not the Messiah. Or even that naughty. But boy, can he drone on - Home News - UK - The Independent

In the meantime, here he is for free talking for SEVEN HOURS non-stop to another London audience in 2010 most of whom appear to stay till the end. On balance, the bits I watched were slightly more bonkers than I'd been expecting, and I'd been expecting pretty damn bonkers:
Conspiracy extremists. Thats pretty hardcore, even for the audience to sit through it.

Willbo

Thanks. I would be grateful if this could be clarified. There's nothing as far as I can see in any of Icke's books, or by him on his website prior to Savile's death. If he did say it in one of lectures, it would be nice to have clear evidence of that...

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies