David McNarry: 'Wouldn't be a bad thing if Dublin went underwater due to climate change'

McSlaggart

It was a joke?? I think someone will have explained to David that sea level was to be found all around the Island including the "Northern Ireland" bit.

What is the daftest thing that a climate change denier has said?

ger12

Who?

McSlaggart

He is an MLA :
Title: Mr
Official Last Name: McNarry
Official First Name: David
Usual First Name: David
Date of Birth: 25/05/1948
Party: UK Independence Party
Constituency: Strangford
Social Media: Website,
MLA Details: Mr David McNarry

Its a bit like being a small time TD who never has to work as the Assembly keeps closing.

Glenshane4

It was a joke?? I think someone will have explained to David that sea level was to be found all around the Island including the "Northern Ireland" bit.

What is the daftest thing that a climate change denier has said?
Prods will be Prods.

fat finger

Is Al Gore still America's leading cause of global warming and carbon dioxide pollution?

belfast1981

McNarry is a bigoted twat who has caused trouble where ever he has been (UUP,OO, UKIP) A flip flopper on EU when it suited him and has killed any momentum UKIP NI had when he became leader in NI of UKIP.

Overall, a horrible little man.

between the bridges

No woris wance we build thon wall it can double as a dam...

that'smadted

Climate change taxation is a joke, just another method of extracting hard earned cash from a populous wooed by voodoo science. I'm not providing links, because I can't be assed, (just google, it will provide a whole host of relevant data) but the original scientific papers on climate change were rejected and had to have certain entries changed before they were accepted, which means that the data was manipulated before being presented, yet it is accepted as scientific fact. What it achieved is this. Large companies in developed countries can buy carbon tax credits from smaller companies in developing countries. Tax payers in developed countries pay a carbon tax so that large corporations in their countries can buy carbon credits from smaller companies in poorer less developed countries. What a lot of people don't realise is that these are only shell companies put in place in these poorer countries to specifically sell carbon tax credits. So basically you have the poor tax payer of the developed world paying a green tax to the wealthy individual in a developing country. It's a scam. It was dreamt up as a way to extract even more tax from working individuals. Look into it, who pays this tax, tax payers, who buys the green credits whom the tax payer pays for, corporations, what do they pay for this, nothing. Who owns the companies in the third world that they buy these credits from (probably themselves), double down on profits, (who can blame them, if we are this foolish).

The Field Marshal

The climate changes every day where I live.

In my local the few lunatics who claimed that humans were responsible for these changes were quickly sorted out.

The Field Marshal

Climate change taxation is a joke, just another method of extracting hard earned cash from a populous wooed by voodoo science. I'm not providing links, because I can't be assed, (just google, it will provide a whole host of relevant data) but the original scientific papers on climate change were rejected and had to have certain entries changed before they were accepted, which means that the data was manipulated before being presented, yet it is accepted as scientific fact. What it achieved is this. Large companies in developed countries can buy carbon tax credits from smaller companies in developing countries. Tax payers in developed countries pay a carbon tax so that large corporations in their countries can buy carbon credits from smaller companies in poorer less developed countries. What a lot of people don't realise is that these are only shell companies put in place in these poorer countries to specifically sell carbon tax credits. So basically you have the poor tax payer of the developed world paying a green tax to the wealthy individual in a developing country. It's a scam. It was dreamt up as a way to extract even more tax from working individuals. Look into it, who pays this tax, tax payers, who buys the green credits whom the tax payer pays for, corporations, what do they pay for this, nothing. Who owns the companies in the third world that they buy these credits from (probably themselves), double down on profits, (who can blame them, if we are this foolish).
You are spot on,

Man made climate change is the biggest lie in human history.

Millions have been deceived by the snake oil vested interests and politicians promoting the lie.

ergo2

I am not a scientist but I note:
1. The ice in the Arctic is melting
2. Sea levels are rising
3. Storm events are happening more often.
4. Flooding is increasing are various places around the coast

I think we have to act on these issues while we have time

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies