• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

DBN.. Is this Richard Bruton's Swansong?

Degeneration X

A very drab affair tonight, Richard selected at convention he easily beat the carpetbagger Tormley. Having that clown Noone run guarantees Richard is elected again.
Well, at least Bruton won't have to go through the indignity of being added like last time.

NWO..

This is Bruton's last run and all who follow him, it is also their last run. For those pretenders to the throne. We are taking over.

FG Rebel

Your organization is a joke bitter ex members, jog on.
I would think twice about tackling these people, they destroyed Brody Sweeneys election campaign, and all who came after him if they come for your joke of a TD he is toast Richard is evergreen.

Real FG

This being the old Dublin North East, isn't that old hat at this point?
The war between old north east factions will never be over until certain people die off. And if that little coward thinks he will have a smooth transition as new chairman he can think again.

FG Malahide

That seems to be the problem with FG politicians -- they are all sub-prime.
a dirty shinner like you must find it hard,having an out of shape ex FF person lead your party and a peroxide dumb blonde up front, we are a party of men, Leo, Simon, Pascal etc even up in my area Sen Reilly and Deputy Farrell two honest guys working hard, our girls are amazing too. Go back to your council estate, sponge off the dole like the other council estate riff raff,

jmcc

a dirty shinner like you must find it hard,having an out of shape ex FF person lead your party
Not an SFer or member of any party. I'm a voter and one of those who decide the future of you and your politicians.

we are a party of men
I'm sure you are. But unlike your leader, I'm not that way inclined.

our girls are amazing too.
You make FG sound like a brothel.

Go back to your council estate, sponge off the dole like the other council estate riff raff,
I think that it is time for an election.