• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

DBN.. Is this Richard Bruton's Swansong?

Frank Castle

a dirty shinner like you must find it hard,having an out of shape ex FF person lead your party and a peroxide dumb blonde up front, we are a party of men, Leo, Simon, Pascal etc even up in my area Sen Reilly and Deputy Farrell two honest guys working hard, our girls are amazing too. Go back to your council estate, sponge off the dole like the other council estate riff raff,
FG Malahide, a few issues with your above statement, Why do you thinks it acceptable to get personal about people in other parties?
There are many on here who would not consider you a party of men.
Honest and Farrell dont go in the same sentence. Ambulance chaser comes to mind.
Your party loves carpetbaggers aka Noone, Tomrey, Mulvaney etc etc etc
regards your remarks about people in council estates if that is the view of FG then i agree with other posters we need an election ASAP

FG Malahide

FG Malahide, a few issues with your above statement, Why do you thinks it acceptable to get personal about people in other parties?
Honest and Farrell dont go in the same sentence. Ambulance chaser comes to mind.
regards your remarks about people in council estates if that is the view of FG then i agree with other posters we need an election ASAP
I have some issues for you, we run this country we can say or do anything we like and nobody can touch us.
We are real men not the rabble like Howlin or Martin, two losers
Alan Farrell is a future minister of our party and is one of the most decent people in politics.
As for your other comments go to hell

jmcc

How dare you link my name to a party of murdering dirty shinners
Well you are the party of Redmond and O'Duffy rather than Michael Collins. You do like to claim descent from Collins but Collins was only ever a member of Sinn Fein.

hiding behind a poster

Well you are the party of Redmond and O'Duffy rather than Michael Collins. You do like to claim descent from Collins but Collins was only ever a member of Sinn Fein.
If we're not descended from Collins because he died before pro-Treaty SF was named Cumann na nGaedhael, how can we possibly be descended from Redmond, who was never a member of either?

hiding behind a poster

He's a troll. Ignore him.

PAGE61

Richard "brother of Queen John " Burton is an utter snob,He appears every time there is an election and that's about it. The sooner he is gone the better

Degeneration X

Richard "brother of Queen John " Burton is an utter snob,He appears every time there is an election and that's about it. The sooner he is gone the better
I don't know about that - Bruton is very active in between elections with his constituency work.