• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

DBN.. Is this Richard Bruton's Swansong?

Frank Castle

That punk is a nobody, so he ran around with Bruton so what, have the FG stiffs ran around with him, he aint the minerals to take out O'Muiri so yet another lamb getting ready to be slaughtered.

Frank Castle

ILLEGAL dumpers are poking their finger in the eye of communities all over the country. - Richard Bruton TD, 2019.

We are truly blessed that Richard is here to solve climate change thou i do wonder how much is family's cattle business contributed towards the issue, again many FG dont want to offend their farmer friends. I noticed this Sen NO-ONE rabbit on about climate change etc yet she has no objection to single use plastic that contains her car air fresheners. The title of the FG movie based on FG in DBN should be " Culchies and Carpetbaggers "

Degeneration X

We are truly blessed that Richard is here to solve climate change thou i do wonder how much is family's cattle business contributed towards the issue, again many FG dont want to offend their farmer friends. I noticed this Sen NO-ONE rabbit on about climate change etc yet she has no objection to single use plastic that contains her car air fresheners. The title of the FG movie based on FG in DBN should be " Culchies and Carpetbaggers "
It's true RB probably has a bigger carbon footprint than over a thousand of his constituents combined.