Death announced of Darcus Howe

dalyp

Having fun?

Do you really think I find the notion of eternal unhappiness fun?

You are either serious about this topic or you are not.

I am being deadly serious and I mean everything I say.

The four last things you will ever know about when you die are as follows.

Death
Judgement
Heaven
Hell
and taxes ;)

The Field Marshal

Phew.. so no lake of fire then? just go live over there. Seems much fairer.
I have no idea what Hell is like nor do I want to know.

The best way to look at this matter is to accept that all humans are made to be eventually reunited with their maker God.

Humans who deliberately freely and wilfully frustrate that process act contrary to the nature implanted in them.
Those who die in a fixed condition of the kind just described remain perpetually unhappy.

dalyp

The best way to look at this matter is to accept that all humans are made to be eventually reunited with their maker God.

Humans who deliberately freely and wilfully frustrate that process act contrary to the nature implanted in them.
Those who die in a fixed condition of the kind just described remain perpetually unhappy.
So someone living with depression would find hell kinda same old same old without the meds ?

ManUnited

Sounds like brexit. Why do we have to be made unhappy just for using our god given free will? Doesn't he want us to use it?

The Field Marshal

So someone living with depression would find hell kinda same old same old without the meds ?
depression is a medical condition.

It can be self imposed or inbuilt.

Hell is a freely chosen condition horrific as that might seem.

dalyp

depression is a medical condition.

It can be self imposed or inbuilt.

Hell is a freely chosen condition horrific as that might seem.
Nah - freely chosen condition:) , how can you achieve that without knowing what you are choosing - I feel a second brexit analogy coming for religion

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies