• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please us viua the Contact us link in the footer.

death of Phoebe Prince

forest

Anyone see the documentary just shows on TV3

I hope they get the prosecutions and that each of them do time inside

Personally I think school Bullying should be a separate crime punishable by jail sentence

Anyone any details of when the trials are to start

Last edited:

johnfás

Personally I think school Bullying should be a separate crime punishable by jail sentence
Can't agree with you on that. Where the law is properly enforced there are already adequate legal remedies available to people who are subjected to this cruelest form of behaviour. Establishing a separate legal code to deal with it would result in more problems than it would solve.

It should, however, be a statutory requirement for all schools to have a thorough anti-bullying policy framework in place. Many schools already do, I know mine did when I was there, and it functioned very well.

Urmentor

Twitter
@red7778
RTE doing a follow up tonight where they will be talking to Phoebes father.

MaireadKelly1

RTE doing a follow up tonight where they will be talking to Phoebes father.
Phoebe's Dad on IrelandAm this morning...talking, very articulately, about forgiveness and compassion. He looks like
a man who has suffered a great deal. ISPCC launched anti-bullying week, fronted by Mark Fehily, of Westlife fame, at
11.00a.m.

MaireadKelly1

Heard Mark on Newstalk this morning. Well done to him for lending his support to this very important issue!!

Popular Threads

Most Replies