• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please us viua the Contact us link in the footer.

Death of Ruairí Ó Brádaigh

Sister Mercedes

He has condemned the Provisional IRA's decision to seal off a number of its arms dumps as "an overt act of treachery", "treachery punishable by death" under IRA General Army Order Number 11.

Last edited:

Verhofstadt

Website
Nice man with a deluded political vision, I remember listening to him about 20 years ago.. jaysus he was extreme, would remind you mad mullahs preaching Jihad today.

Either way, the members of his family I encountered were good sould, to whom I offer my condolences.

borntorum

Whatever you may think of his politics, he was a hugely significant figure. For good or ill.

Just Jack

A fine republican.

RIP.

mido

Man who held true to his beliefs and his understanding of the 1916 proclamation and legitimacy or otherwise of treaties since then, flawed though that may have been. Nior tiocfaidh an la, ina thuarim Ruairi agus beidir go bhfuil se ceart. Ar dheis dé go raibh a anam.

IvoShandor

Twitter
yes
First thing that springs to my mind is my old Aunt-God rest her-who always referred to him derisively as "bucktooth".

beazlebottom

They check myriad clinical criteria,pulse,heart rate,things that indicate no sign of life,
Mistakes are sometimes made,but they have had it down to a fine art for sometime now.
Most instructive and comprehensive - many thanks, you are clearly experienced and expert in such matters. Maybe you might drop around to the house the next time I accidentally drive over the cat?

redzer

"We were right too soon, Gerry Adams was right too late and Ruairí Ó'Brádaigh will never be f**king right." - Cathal Goulding

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies