• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

Deja Vu back to 2007 Again

General Urko

I just had a nightmare realization it's quite possible post GE that we will have the 2 beauts from '07 - FF and The Greens back in coalition however an obliging Labour Party will chip in as well, given their all consuming lust for Mercs and Perks!
Picture it -
FF 55
GP 16
Labour 8
Throw in a few FF Gene pool
:mad:
Plus ca change!
Maybe our electorate need a good kick up in the hole more so than anything else!

Dame_Enda

Yes there is a chance the Greens will return to power. But after what happened to them in 2011, do they really want to risk it?

On the other hand, the unprecedented way in which FG are using Article 17.2 of the Constitution to block legislation already passed in the Dail and Seanad by adding a "money message" to them, seriously calls into question the theory that small parties can have more influence in Opposition.

Last edited:

McTell

Twitter
No
Aaaahhhh, I thunk this thread was Memory Lane

Zach Dingle

And what odds such a combo will wreck the entire economy again?
Pretty good, I'd say.
The Greens told us 1n '07 we had 10 years to save the planet, now in 2019 it's 12 years!:unsure:
A pile of bollex that ordinary folk will have to pay through the roof for!:mad:

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies