Delete Your Facebook Account

Irish-Rationalist

Besides the obvious personal security and identity theft risks, and the fact that, like Google, Facebook is trying to take over the lives of insecure, needy, people with a high need for affiliation; f*ck all of those people. They're not your friends.

between the bridges

What happened, did Julian Simmons unfriend ye...

GDPR

[video=youtube;Xk3I-a3CJdo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xk3I-a3CJdo[/video]

Cruimh

dangers of Facebook

Facebook is Satanic
By Christian Peper

The popular Internet-networking tool known as “Facebook” is a tool of the devil. As silly as this statement seems to be on the surface, I believe it to be true. The prison planet known as “Hell” is located in the dimension next to ours and is controlled by a powerful alien named Lucifer, also known as the devil.[1] His demons are also in the dimension next to ours but seek to influence us.

When people interact with one another in this physical dimension, they form bonds that do not necessarily go away when they cross over to the other dimension in death. These bonds often weigh the souls of people down and link them in a web that is heavy and constricting. This is why the Bible tells us to forgive each other. Matthew 6:14-15 (King James Version) states: “14For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you: 15But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.”[2]

When most people cross over into the next dimension, they will not be able to fly like I will but will remain chained in psychic bonds[3] to each other and the “beast” system. This is why the demonic aliens that work for Lucifer need the flying saucers, because they can’t fly on their own or break through the dimensional barriers on their own.

Soon there will be an advanced electronic device that looks something like a television that can be used to tune into the dimension next to ours. Like a TV, each channel could represent a window into a different dimension. When this happens, assuming that it has not already happened, humans will see the demons in live time. As time moves closer to this point, the signs of the end are all around us.[4]

GDPR

What happened, did Julian Simmons unfriend ye...
LOL Cruimh likes this post...All the proof we need that he has absolutely no concern for young Prods (that he wishes harm on young Tea Eggs goes without saying). Use Yahoo messenger and Paltalk to keep in touch with people and if you dont stay away from facebook say nahim on it that you would not say to a boss or a Police officier.

Truth About Facebook - CIA, U.S. government - Everything Related !

Facebook - the CIA conspiracy - Technology - NZ Herald News

Cruimh

Use Yahoo messenger
https://beta.groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/JoyofSatan666/info

1. We know Satan and his Demons are real beings. If you are LaVeyan, or feel otherwise, do not push your beliefs here.

2. People who sympathise with and/or support the enemies of Satan- [The Jews, Christians and Muslims]- WILL BE BANNED!

3. Blasphemy against Satan and/or his Demons will not be tolerated!

4. If you believe Satan and his Demons are evil, this is not the group for you, find another.

5. Do not try to push Wiccan or other non-Satanic creeds here.

6. Do not try to promote individuals, groups or organizations who bash the Joy of Satan. Your posts will be deleted and you will be banned.

7. Anyone who posts advocating anything illegal will be banned.

8. Please be polite- flaming will not be tolerated.

Group Website

Joy of Satan
As recommended by ratty....

Lumpy Talbot

Twitter
No
Hear hear. Listen to the nice unionist. They know about popularity.

blokesbloke

I don't know if care for the tone this thread is taking, dears.

Nothing wrong with gay men...

GDPR

Nothing wrong with gay men...
But there is a lot wrong with facebook for Nordies. I dont want kids from Norn Iron not getting jobs they should have got because they thanked some silly paramilitary graphic or have dodgy "friends" on it.

Lumpy Talbot

Twitter
No
I'm not on Facebook. Well I am under an alter ego but that's not the point. I like watching the number of unread messages, likes, notifications and so on mount up as I delete the emails concerning such activity each day.

Irish-Rationalist

I'm not on Facebook. Well I am under an alter ego but that's not the point. I like watching the number of unread messages, likes, notifications and so on mount up as I delete the emails concerning such activity each day.
So you are on Facebook, with a fake profile, and you get enjoyment watching the number of unread messages, likes, notifications and so on mount up so you can delete them?

Have you ever considered investing in a life?

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies