Demo over bailout -Protesters enter Govt Buildings

mickterry

Just on BBC news now. A crowd are outside the Dail. Looks like the Shinners and the usual suspects. Hope the Guards beat the crap out of them!!!!

Oscar Mike

Just on BBC news now. A crowd are outside the Dail. Looks like the Shinners and the usual suspects. Hope the Guards beat the crap out of them!!!!
Yes how dare they protest, there is nothing wrong with the country whatsoever!

You sir, are an idiot.

johnfás

Would the Gardaí not erect some proper crowd control barriers at these flashpoint areas? It is for the safety of everybody, not least the protestors who are exercising their right to public demonstration.

Without putting the proper infrastructure in place we end up with these ridiculous situations where 5 coppers dressed in bicycle helmets try to hold off a crowd until the geezers with shields and batons come in to overreact.

Rosmuc

What a statement, fair play to SF for taking a stand.

lonemother

O Snodaigh seems to have got caught up in the mêlée! Did that Garda not recognise him?

mickterry

Yes how dare they protest, there is nothing wrong with the country whatsoever!

You sir, are an idiot.
Nothing wrong with peaceful protest. Its just that these people don't understand that.
By the way I am not an idiot. I am a democrat.

nicht besonders

+1

Would be a massive PR victory for SF and the people of this country against the elite.

cogol

Nothing wrong with peaceful protest. Its just that these people don't understand that.
I'm pretty sure it was a peaceful protest until the Gardai assaulted the protesters.

Franzoni

A democrat who wants the cops to beat the sh1t out of citizens engaged in democratic protest.....:rolleyes:

eoghanacht

Rosmuc

It is a peaceful protest you muppet just like the one organised for December 4th will be.

lonemother

Where the hell are Pravda? Probably deciding on a morning to night re-run of Home & Away. Nothing to see here!

wee slabber

What a moron you are. SF have as much right to protest. And how do you know it's "the usual suspects" - whatever that might mean.

nicht besonders

Are being an idiot and a democrat mutually exclusive qualities?

Abaddon

O Snodaigh seems to have got caught up in the mêlée! Did that Garda not recognise him?
That Garda didn't care who was there. He just started swinging and beating anyone close to him. Typical (it's becoming the norm with an Gardaí) frenzied attack by a Garda on members of the public. We need alot more than just political reform here.

WTF is being done to this country!

New Threads

Most Replies