'Denial' The Movie

Rafael Rose

[video=youtube;yH7ktvUWaYo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yH7ktvUWaYo[/video]

Denial is a 2016 British-American drama film directed by Mick Jackson and written by David Hare, based on Deborah E. Lipstadt's book History on Trial: My Day in Court with a Holocaust Denier. It stars Rachel Weisz, Tom Wilkinson, Timothy Spall, Andrew Scott, Jack Lowden, Caren Pistorius and Alex Jennings.

Based on the book History on Trial: My Day in Court with a Holocaust Denier, Denial recounts Deborah E. Lipstadt’s legal battle for her historical interpretation against David Irving, who accused her of libel when she declared him a Holocaust denier. In the English legal system, in cases of libel, the burden of proof is on the accused, therefore it was up to Lipstadt and her legal team, led by Richard Rampton, to prove that Irving specifically knew he was lying in claiming the Holocaust did not occur.

The original transcripts from the 1996 trial can be found here:

David Irving vs. Penguin & Lipstadt: Trial Transcripts

between the bridges

Spanner Island

[video=youtube;yH7ktvUWaYo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yH7ktvUWaYo[/video]

Denial is a 2016 British-American drama film directed by Mick Jackson and written by David Hare, based on Deborah E. Lipstadt's book History on Trial: My Day in Court with a Holocaust Denier. It stars Rachel Weisz, Tom Wilkinson, Timothy Spall, Andrew Scott, Jack Lowden, Caren Pistorius and Alex Jennings.

Based on the book History on Trial: My Day in Court with a Holocaust Denier, Denial recounts Deborah E. Lipstadt’s legal battle for her historical interpretation against David Irving, who accused her of libel when she declared him a Holocaust denier. In the English legal system, in cases of libel, the burden of proof is on the accused, therefore it was up to Lipstadt and her legal team, led by Richard Rampton, to prove that Irving specifically knew he was lying in claiming the Holocaust did not occur.

The original transcripts from the 1996 trial can be found here:

David Irving vs. Penguin & Lipstadt: Trial Transcripts
That's one f***ed up legal system.

No wonder the press in the UK run amok with their incessant bile.

GDPR

Deborah E. Lipstadt is a fraud and a sham of the lowest order. She would have been found guilty of slander in court - except that, as we Irish all know, British justice is totally corrupt. In fact, David Irvine has never denied any Holocaust, including the mass killing of Jews during WW2. I wonder what Ms. Lipstadt has to say about the Holocaust of the Palestinians since 1948.

GDPR

I see they got a half decent looking actress to play the distinctly unlovely Lipstadt.

GDPR

But why is a fictional drama about fictional "Holocaust Denial" in the history forum?

Clanrickard

GDPR

Michael Hoffmann II exposes it here (and yes I am an admirer of a lot of his work, and no Im not a fan of Red Ice as such);

[video=youtube;VuzQY1klxzo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuzQY1klxzo[/video]

I have noticed that with a lot of people lack of faith in the official story of what went on is regarded by many as a sign of inward moral corruption similarly to how a lot of Religious people regard not having Faith in some Dogma as a sign of the same.

Levellers

Irving is not only a holocaust denier but he has been associated with every fascist movement in England from BUF onwards to the NF.

GDPR

Can I add anti-Semitic bigot to the mix?
I'm very fond of many Semitic people, particularly Palestinians. I would regard invading the lands of Semitic peoples and dropping bombs on them to be the true anti-Semitism. I see you have the Satanic flag of the NATO Holocaust creators as your avatar. Did you support the bombing of Semitic people in Libya? Or the arming and funding of Al Qaeda \ ISIS to murder Semitic people?

GDPR

Irving is not only a holocaust denier but he has been associated with every fascist movement in England from BUF onwards to the NF.
Are you saying that the systematic killing of Jews was not a Holocaust? Because Irving has never suggested that such killing did not take place.

GDPR

Michael Hoffmann II exposes it here (and yes I am an admirer of a lot of his work, and no Im not a fan of Red Ice as such);

[video=youtube;VuzQY1klxzo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuzQY1klxzo[/video]

I have noticed that with a lot of people lack of faith in the official story of what went on is regarded by many as a sign of inward moral corruption similarly to how a lot of Religious people regard not having Faith in some Dogma as a sign of the same.
The production of slanderous propaganda movies like this shows that the Zionist lobby fear that people are starting to think for themselves and ask questions. The hope is that the emotional gush of Hollywood will shore up the Big Lie for a few more years. But this is an exercise in shutting the stable door after the horse has bolted. We now live in an era where there are no Sacred Dogmas that cannot be questioned.

Last edited:

GDPR

Except Jews, who you believe are out to harm to the Aryan race - To see you supporting holocaust deniers is not in the least bit surprising.
I don't support any Holocaust Deniers, and I don't deny any Holocaust. The most Holocaust deniers I see are the many supporters of British imperialism who constantly deny the many Holocausts carried out by the British empire - not least in Ireland.

And by the way, I am also very fond of some Jews, and I started a thread on ****************** thanking them for their magnificent work in combating the evil of Zionism.

stopdoingstuff

Most holocaust deniers I have met give me the impression that their position is as follows: "We totally deny that this thing happened though our attire and attitudes suggest we would not be shattered if it actually did happen."

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies