Dentist John O'Grady, who had been subjected that famously vicious kidnapping has died.

General Urko

General Urko

The nation was particularly shocked at the time that Mr. O'Grady had parts of two of his fingers cut off by the self styled Republican!
Indeed The Lovely Republican seemed to believe that there would be massive public support for his actions!:-x

drummed

Stop complaining. These days they are freedom fighters battling water charges.

Hero's one and all.

cricket

RIP.
Those "freedom fighters" made Ireland proud. Still do.

storybud1

RIP.
Those "freedom fighters" made Ireland proud. Still do.
No they didn't , all they had to do was blow up major bridges in the UK/attack the City of London financial district/ cripple the money making ability of the state, they did not need to murder one person whatsoever. If they understood battle they would know to attack where the enemy is weakest, that is their economy which is their supply lines.

They disgraced themselves, not us,.

Jack Walsh

Very sad to hear of his passing.

Even sadder that I believe each and every one of the human filth who subjected him to this is above ground and walking free for many years
O'Hare is widely believed to be fully immersed in serious crime.
Whacker Duffy and Dessie O'Hare lead extortion campaign in city - Independent.ie

His ordeal was widely believed to have been far more horrendous than even the severed finger episode might indicate.
May he rest in peace.

Last edited:

bactrian

John O'Grady suffered terribly during his kidnapping. If I remember correctly he displayed dignity , courage , and fortitude.

I did not know him ,but, he appears to have been an admirable man.

I offer my sympathies to his family and his friends

General Urko

Very sad to hear of his passing.

Even sadder that I believe each and every one of the human filth who subjected him to this is above ground and walking free for many years
O'Hare is widely believed to be fully immersed in serious crime.
Whacker Duffy and Dessie O'Hare lead extortion campaign in city - Independent.ie

His ordeal was widely believed to have been far more horrendous than even the severed finger episode might indicate.
May he rest in peace.
John O'Grady never spoke publicaly about his ordeal!
Obviously whatever the likes of the desert fox and his buddies claim to be, they are true Republicans, my hole!

New Threads

Most Replies