Details of the homecoming for the victorious Mayo Senior football All Ireland Champions 2017 released

automaticforthepeople

Details of the homecoming for the victorious Mayo Senior football All Ireland Champions 2017 released

In Mayo they've left nothing to chance this week end. The team is a class act who by all accounts have merely to turn up on the day to collect the Sam Maguire. Every last minute of next Monday is meticulously planned from 4.52 when the train halts at Castlebar.
My spies in the Mayo camp tell me that during the week at a secret location several drafts of the winning speech were considered by the captain and that they are being uploaded to autocue. A replica Sam Maguire trophy was given to the players who could acclimatise to lifting it over their heads.

Did I mention Breafy House Hotel yet and the enormous welcome guaranteed in the Wesht yet? Not since John Wayne got off the train in Castletown will there have been as much excitement out wesht!

Revealed: Details of Mayo's All Ireland homecoming 'victory party' emerge - Independent.ie

Betson

I see that earlier , a bit of a mischievous article from the Indo.

Of course they are going to plan for every eventuality , it would be irresponsible not to with so many people who could turn out. Nothing to do with arrogance

So the Indo get hold of and print the private info which is marked in 'case of a Win only' which paints them as been over confident , when they are only doing the reasonable thing.

ger12

I think the Dubs will win.

Yep.

neiphin

click bait from that rag
i see no jurno ha put his name to it, a 12 year old could have wrote it

asset test

Sure Mayo have to win. Dublin wins are boring now and all the culchies hate them.

Anyway, now that Enda has decamped that might break the curse. :p

eoghanacht

If they pass a funeral they better make sure they stop and pay their respects.

Glat1

Have they worked out a route that avoids churches/funerals to avoid a reprise of 1951?

Toland

Website
www.aggressive-secularist.com
In Mayo they've left nothing to chance this week end. The team is a class act who by all accounts have merely to turn up on the day to collect the Sam Maguire. Every last minute of next Monday is meticulously planned from 4.52 when the train halts at Castlebar.
My spies in the Mayo camp tell me that during the week at a secret location several drafts of the winning speech were considered by the captain and that they are being uploaded to autocue. A replica Sam Maguire trophy was given to the players who could acclimatise to lifting it over their heads.

Did I mention Breafy House Hotel yet and the enormous welcome guaranteed in the Wesht yet? Not since John Wayne got off the train in Castletown will there have been as much excitement out wesht!

Revealed: Details of Mayo's All Ireland homecoming 'victory party' emerge - Independent.ie
Some Dub trying to put a jinx on it?

automaticforthepeople

Some Dub trying to put a jinx on it?
Did Breaffy House Resort get enough mentions in the press release? Given that 31 counties are backing Mayo (well 30, Kilkenny simply don't get it) I suppose it'll be bigger than the papal apparitions in Knock in 1979 when Sam eventually arrives on Monday afternoon.

milipod

[video=youtube;PZD4PnJWm08]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZD4PnJWm08[/video]

Ellen Ripley

Northsideman

If Mayo are good enough to beat Dublin good luck to them, Sunday will tell.

razorblade

Its always good to prepare in advance just in case no doubt the Dubs will be strong favourites but a Mayo victory however unlikely isnt completely out of the question.

automaticforthepeople

Would wonder why the details are handed out now. Political power in Mayo has move up the road to Westport. I wonder if all this has been run past Michael Ring who is well got GAA wise in the county given his role in the past in Sport.
It seems to be all about Castlebar, the home of the All Ireland Whingers?

I'd imagine he's not the happiest at this news.

Zapped(CAPITALISMROTS)

Twitter
daxxdrake
:mad: :evil:

Funny, how you can suddenly go off people....

[;)]
Best of luck to all the long suffering Mayo supporters on Sunday. You never know, that now the Barbie factor jinx has disappeared, it might finally be your year again...:eek:

Round tower

Do people think that home coming b Galway was all sorted and arranged at 5.30 - 6.0 after they won the hurling All. Ire., and i expect Dublin has something arranged also on Monday no matter what happens on Sunday unless of course the game finishes in a draw which will be put back till after the replay. The problem is that the plan was leaked by someone.

neveragain

Do people think that home coming b Galway was all sorted and arranged at 5.30 - 6.0 after they won the hurling All. Ire., and i expect Dublin has something arranged also on Monday no matter what happens on Sunday unless of course the game finishes in a draw which will be put back till after the replay. The problem is that the plan was leaked by someone.
We had planned for it weeks ago but we had the common sense to add "win, loss of draw":cool:

But not to worry RT. betson tipped the Dubs, talk about the kiss of death.:lol:

Half Nelson

Most counties would sacrifice their firstborns to get within an ass' bray of Mayo... year after year. That's real sporting spirit.
Dublin holds its own only because it has a pool of half the country.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies