• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please us viua the Contact us link in the footer.

Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.): "It's legal to hunt humans" with guns that have high-capacity magazines

Skyrocket

Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.): "It's legal to hunt humans" with guns that have high-capacity magazines

Well at least the ducks are currently protected by Federal and State laws...

[video=youtube;-OcH9EhJV6U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&-OcH9EhJV6U[/video]

Dianne Feinstein is the US Senator from California leading the charge for new gun-control legislation.

Last edited:

Skyrocket

In England, isn't is legal to shoot a welshman with a crossbow on sundays?
I don't know.

Perhaps Feinstein is referring to some equally obscure and antiquated law in the US that permits the hunting of humans. :shock: I doubt it though.

Twin Towers

Sticking a postage stamp with the Queen's head upside down on an envelope is still considered treason. I don't know if anyone has ever been hung for it.

Bill

Well at least the ducks are currently protected by Federal and State laws...

[video=youtube;-OcH9EhJV6U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&-OcH9EhJV6U[/video]

Dianne Feinstein is the US Senator from California leading the charge for new gun-control legislation.
Why doesn't she write an S J Res so

John_C

Not to mention the issue of Fruck Hunting; where ducks are literally hunted on Facebook.

Jezza

LOL! An old chestnut. I wouldn't fancy your chances in court with that excuse. Anyone heard the old 'Berwick is still at war with Germany' one (there are several versions).

It is also treason to deface coins, as I was told by a Physics teacher while he was disolving a penny in acid.

firefly123

No but it's legal for a welsh rugby team to absolutely murder an English one on a Saturday ;)

The Owl

And doubtless, after granting licences to hunt down humans and kill them, these rightous Americans will then go to Church and "Praise Jesus". Bloody scitzoids!

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies