Did Gormless attend Clowen's Address to the Nation? If not, why not?

bagel

Was Gormless absent from the group seated around Clowen during last nights (we're living beyond our means) address to the nation?
I noticed Ryan was there.
If Gormless was absent, why?
I hope theres dissent in the camp.

RightCentreLeft

Was Gormless absent from the group seated around Clowen during last nights (we're living beyond our means) address to the nation?
I noticed Ryan was there.
I hope theres dissent in the camp.
Chain snapped on his bicycle.

tetch

This is my first post on this site.
I have just one question.
Has there been an address to the nation?
Because any press conference so far seems to have been addressed to these magical "the markets".

Mushroom

Because on Sundays it's Gormley's turn to babysit Paul Gogarty.

Last edited:

bagel

Because any press conference so far seems to have been addressed to these magical "the markets".
Great first post.
Welcome to the site.
Your wry humour will be appreciated here.

Berty

Unfortunately all their addresses have been aimed at the markets

tetch

Great first post.
Welcome to the site.
Your wry humour will be appreciated here.
Thank you.
But I was not trying to be humorous.
It is actually how I feel.
Even now as I was typing the lady on BBC news 24 mentioned "locked in a marriage for money" while referencing Ireland. I actually thought it was about the bailout and the EU. Turns out it was about Latvian men trying to get married in Ireland to get better benefits.

askmegicker

He was talking to his plants for guidance in leadership thats why he was missing
ooooh my crystal says election oooohh my crystal says carbon tax ooooh
my crystal says eat grass. ooooh watercress bio fuel.darling weres me damp
mineral water sack rub.

Baztard

After attempting to turn last Wednesday into a Party Political broadcast I suspect that our dear leader would not agree to him being anywhere nearby when such an important announcement was made to the people...ahem... the markets!

carlowman

In fairness Ryan is much better at that kind of thing.. With his usual tilt head to side adopt thinking expression... flavoured with I know we sold the country down the toilet but we had no choice pathos......and I'd really like you to believe that I have some clue what I'm at. No chance Eamo... oblivion awaits you.. bring on the election.

lying eyes

Mr.Cowen like his predessor is angling for a job in Europe { He is finished in Fianna Fail,Hannifin already has her hat in the ring and you may be sure,that the other Muintoir Mickey Martin like a[ SNAKE is waiting in the long grass} He is paying a smmall price for this application 85 billion, to be funded by the Irish taxpayer. Good luck Brian.

H

Chain snapped on his bicycle.
+1

Nah!... Clowen's little kocksucker was too busy killing the poor and elderley with carbon stealth taxes to ensure that they can't afford fuel or transport during the current cold snap...

H

After attempting to turn last Wednesday into a Party Political broadcast I suspect that our dear leader would not agree to him being anywhere nearby when such an important announcement was made to the people...ahem... the markets!
Did I see a Green snot on Clowen's nose? Perhaps Gormless was so far up Clowen's arse that no one seen him!

New Threads

Most Replies