• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please us viua the Contact us link in the footer.

Did Pope Francis ‘perform an exorcism’ last Sunday?

Marcos the black

Being reported by the media that the below footage is of the Pope performing an exorcism on the young man in the wheelchair...

[video=youtube_share;9XHYFiAH4hY]http://youtu.be/9XHYFiAH4hY[/video]

Not really a whole lot to say about the above, by way of additional information, but it is a bit intense watching it.. Apparently the new Pope has conducted exorcisms in the past.. What do you think?

Edit: link to the Indo reporting this story: http://www.independent.ie/world-news/europe/video-did-pope-francis-perform-an-exorcism-last-sunday-29284194.html

BookFace

id say he was just jamming his thumbs into his eyes. yerra dont you need a safepass and all that craic before you can perform exorcism these days?

Dub01

Nah, just a bit of power praying. Disabled people get the souped up version.

Goa Tse

Would it be an exorcism if a priest was removed from a boy?

Andrew49

Twitter
AndrewSB49

Eddie C

I gather John Waters addressed Pope Francis last Sunday.
Did anyone else hear this?
When I hear mention of the said Mr Waters a sentance containing 'plot' and 'lost' enter the sphere.

Bill

I gather John Waters addressed Pope Francis last Sunday.
Did anyone else hear this?
When I hear mention of the said Mr Waters a sentance containing 'plot' and 'lost' enter the sphere.
it's c and a for me

D

Dylan2010

Jesus gave an interview to Rolling Stone about it, apparently he was snorting cocaine off an Angel's a** at the time so nothing got to do with him

SEAMAI

It does look a bit strange alright but I doubt the Vatican would carry out an exorcism in public like that.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies