Did you know Iran was the SOURCE of the "Apartheid" and "Nazi" SMEARS against Israel on here?

yanshuf

I can't stop laughing,and could not read any further,is this really a serious observation and viewpoint from you?

It seems as if he is emotionally crippled, as he can't stop laughing, and it's something he says all the time. Maybe something is wrong in the pills.

RasherHash

Partisangirl 🇸🇾
Partisangirl 🇸🇾
@Partisangirl
·
14h
In the span of a few days the UK government, using its media arm coordinated an attack on multiple anti-war activists, Journalists and Academics, including myself @partisangirl, @VanessaBeeley, @Ian56789, @sahouraxo, @Tim_Hayward_ and @PiersRobinson1. This IS A #FakeNewsStorm.

Ardillaun

People talk about Apartheid as if there was nothing remotely like it in human affairs. A brief perusal of the history of the Americas will show that is not the case. On the allegations here, anyone listening to the likes of Bennett and his Bantustan plans for the West Bank can make up their own mind. Iran is no longer needed if it ever was.

james toney

former wesleyan

The Soviet Union was the source of the Nazi and apartheid smear, long before the Iranians took it up.

roc_

The Soviet Union was the source of the Nazi and apartheid smear, long before the Iranians took it up.
Yes, I comprehensively updated the OP with that missing detail four years ago, as anyone can read. But because at the time I was unaware of it James Toney sees this as his great victory over me, basically my not knowing something. How sad and desperate is that.

Buchaill Dana

Yes, I comprehensively updated the OP with that missing detail four years ago, as anyone can read. But because at the time I was unaware of it James Toney sees this as his great victory over me, basically my not knowing something. How sad and desperate is that.
You think that's how the thread reads? An innocent boo boo?

roc_

Certainly though the Iranian hijacking of Durban 2001 was designed to resurrect, renew and reinvigorate the smear for the twenty first century. They made it their own, and yes, the thesis certainly still stands that their articulation of the "crimes" of Israel that they released at the Tehran prepatory conference drives, informs and provides the demonising slogans and mantras the propaganda that is wielded today on forums like this and everywhere else.

Buchaill Dana

Certainly though the Iranian hijacking of Durban 2001 was designed to resurrect, renew and reinvigorate the smear for the twenty first century. They made it their own, and yes, the thesis certainly still stands that their articulation of the "crimes" of Israel that they released at the Tehran prepatory conference drives, informs and provides the demonising slogans and mantras the propaganda that is wielded today on forums like this and everywhere else.
And he is still going. Take your beating and move on.

james toney

Ok. I accept I am wrong. I retract the assertion that the Apartheid Smear against Israel began in the lead up to Durban 2001, in the drafting of the agenda in Teheran at the preparatory conference for Durban '01. I missed out two previous sources of it.

I will update the OP with this retraction and correction.

Its full history is as follows:

The Apartheid Smear originated in the anti-Zionist campaigns waged by the Communist states during the Cold War. These campaigns frequently descended into antisemitism, the word Zionist understood by all as a fig-leaf for Jew.​
The second key moment came in 1975 when the Soviet Bloc, the authoritarian Arab states, and the so-called Non-Aligned Movement used their built-in majority at the UN General Assembly to pass Resolution 3379, which equated Zionism with racism.​
The third key moment came in 2001 after the failure of the Camp David peace talks. The UNs World Conference against Racism, Racial Intolerance and Xenophobia was hijacked by a range of groups and agendas in Durban, South Africa to launch a global campaign to smear Israel as an apartheid state.​
If you can't be a good example of a useless hasbara liar/troll, then you must be a very good warning to the others...i bet they will ignore it though. Hopefully.

Dame_Enda

The Zionists are engaging in Whataboutism by using Iran's human rights abuses to essentially say "look over there". It doesnt make what Israel does okay.

Kevin Parlon

Twitter
Deiscirt
Did you know Iran was the SOURCE of the "Apartheid" and "Nazi" SMEARS against Israel on here?
Durban was a disgrace Robinson's career never recovered from.

roc_

The Zionists are engaging in Whataboutism by using Iran's human rights abuses to essentially say "look over there". It doesnt make what Israel does okay.
This thread was about what happened at the world conference on racism in Durban 2001 and the accusations and phrases that the 57 Muslim countries in league with various sympathisers entered into the record in the Teheran pre conference becoming the script for the twenty first century "anti Zionist" movement even if it was expunged from the conference final documentation. - The Durban Debacle: An Insider's View of the World Racism Confererence at Durban

Golah veNekhar

Wrong. It was two former leading figures in the German Zionist movement who first made the comparison back in 1948 (at least as regards the similarities to Hitlerism).

Last edited:

roc_

Durban was a disgrace Robinson's career never recovered from.
Well it mattered not a jot to such stalwart cronies as say Jimmy Carter, or the undeniably "anti-Zionist" Irish establishment, and the significant section of Irish public who bleat in unison with them, or her sympathetic patrons and friends in Saudi Arabia, and in the other 56 Muslim countries and/or 22 Arab countries so considerate of human rights, or to the mob of anti-Israel agitators who have usurped the UNHCR to their purposes, and so on. She always lived in this bubble and no doubt she will continue to.

Golah veNekhar

Well it mattered not a jot to such stalwart cronies as say Jimmy Carter, or the undeniably "anti-Zionist" Irish establishment, and the significant section of Irish public who bleat in unison with them, or her sympathetic patrons and friends in Saudi Arabia, and in the other 56 Muslim countries and/or 22 Arab countries so considerate of human rights, or to the mob of anti-Israel agitators who have usurped the UNHCR to their purposes, and so on. She always lived in this bubble and no doubt she will continue to.
Saudi Arabia for all it's anti-Semitism and the Zionist project for all it's Islamophobia have long been allies and closeness to each seems to grow with every year. While this sounds odd at first it actually makes a lot of sense when you think about it- both are extremely brutal repressive regimes and both love to flaunt themselves as somehow being "moral beacons to humanity" while behaving in totally unethical fashions both at home and abroad. Both put a lot more energy into selling their brand and repressing "bad news stories" about them in the outside world, particularly the West, than they do looking after their own people.

Kevin Parlon

Twitter
Deiscirt
Saudi Arabia for all it's anti-Semitism and the Zionist project for all it's Islamophobia have long been allies and closeness to each seems to grow with every year. While this sounds odd at first it actually makes a lot of sense when you think about it- both are extremely brutal repressive regimes and both love to flaunt themselves as somehow being "moral beacons to humanity" while behaving in totally unethical fashions both at home and abroad. Both put a lot more energy into selling their brand and repressing "bad news stories" about them in the outside world, particularly the West, than they do looking after their own people.
In which ratio compares an absolute monarchy which crucifies and beheads people with the only state in the middle east where it's safe to be gay.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies