Disciplined vigilantes to assist Gardai in tackling antisocial behaviour?

SevenStars

Was the heroin dealer convicted? If not,he was entitled not to be harassed under the law and protecting him made the guards look bad.
And the women and kids who knew that he was messing up their neighbourhood had a right to protest....The Gardai are more interested in harrassing Republicans than doing anything much about the scummers. Its only when the scummers are thick enough to rob a "nice" person that they end up in trouble....They bash working class grannies to their hearts content though.

I think the only way to manage this growing problem is to ensure it is the parents of these anti-social brats who are brought to book and made to pay. That, if enforced properly, with no means testing allowed, would be half the battle. It would ensure that parents were doing the job they are supposed to be doing and that is rearing their children to be responsible law abiding helpful citizens.

I object strongly to young people being called scum and assumptions made about their backgrounds and nerdy little mister men calling for a culling of this "scum". Young people generally are taught to be anti-social, stupid, gang orientated brats because they get no attention at home from those who are supposed to love them and no role models seem available to them, apart from people who refer to them as "scum" and show no interest whatsoever in them. I hate this world. I really do.

Fantasia

Was the heroin dealer convicted? If not,he was entitled not to be harassed under the law and protecting him made the guards look bad.
Exactly Pat. Thankfully the authorities dealt with this dreadful phase of intimidation. It was a Sadd time for sure and one we hopefully will not witness for some time to come. Anyone who advocates mob justice will be the first to cry foul when its their turn to be the 'accused'.

SevenStars

Exactly Pat. Thankfully the authorities dealt with this dreadful phase of intimidation. It was a Sadd time for sure and one we hopefully will not witness for some time to come. Anyone who advocates mob justice will be the first to cry foul when its their turn to be the 'accused'.
Ah yes....Wonderfully abstract sense of "rights" and the "rule of law"....Everyone knows who sells the gear.....Its painfully obvious...Everyone knows who is carrying out the muggings and home robberies....But its not your granny, its not you who is always nervous leaving your flat....How dare those mammies want to let their kids play where there are no used needles laying about...Bad mammies...Bad, bad, bad....

I long for the day that middle and upper classes of this country will be served "mob justice".

harryshounds

women in working class estates dont need convictions to know whos selling gear to their kids.
the garda are here only to protect the interests of the state and its political and wealthy elite.
there's a new huge heroin problem in cork,garda didnt give a ************************ as it only effected the working class areas. never a cop to be seen hassling dealers. some ira boys whacked the local heroin dealer next week there's 60 cops raiding houses and arresting local ra. why werent 60 cops down chasing dealers???
fact is state didnt give a ************************, but when they thought the local ra might get some local support by whacking dealers they where down hammer and tongs.

same in dublin, dealers every where. towns like something out of the bronx, crack dealers all over the place. what are cops doing????
but they're all over the place when tony blair hits town or there's a protest outside anglo.

SevenStars

women in working class estates dont need convictions to know whos selling gear to their kids.
the garda are here only to protect the interests of the state and its political and wealthy elite.
there's a new huge heroin problem in cork,garda didnt give a ************************ as it only effected the working class areas.
never a cop to be seen hassling dealers. some ira boys whacked the local heroin dealer next week there's 60 cops raiding houses and arresting local ra. why werent 60 cops down chasing dealers???
fact is state didnt give a ************************, but when they thought the local ra might get some local support by whacking dealers they where down hammer and tongs.

same in dublin, dealers every where. towns like something out of the bronx, crack dealers all over the place. what are cops doing????
but they're all over the place when tony blair hits town or there's a protest outside anglo.
Thank you....Some sanity.

Fantasia

Ah yes....Wonderfully abstract sense of "rights" and the "rule of law"....Everyone knows who sells the gear.....Its painfully obvious...Everyone knows who is carrying out the muggings and home robberies....But its not your granny, its not you who is always nervous leaving your flat....How dare those mammies want to let their kids play where there are no used needles laying about...Bad mammies...Bad, bad, bad....

I long for the day that middle and upper classes of this country will be served "mob justice".
So seven now that you are leading the rabble rousing - whats next for your master plan? - besetting Seanie or Finger's home. You appear to be very selective in you opprobrium.

And as for my beloved granny. She ran a shop in Chapelizod for decades and she managed just fine (with the help from a couple of pit bulls)

Last edited:

SevenStars

. some ira boys whacked the local heroin dealer next week there's 60 cops raiding houses and arresting local ra. why werent 60 cops down chasing dealers???
If you turn up at protest in Dublin for interned Republicans the Gardai will hassle you like nobodies business. When the Brits were carrying out a policy of killing ordinary Cafalicks to break the IRA's resolve....What exactly did our wonderful state here do? God...There is even evidence that elements with the state helped out in the Dublin and Monaghan bombings.

Em, internment is over SS. Did nobody tell you? THE GOOD FRIDAY AGREEMENT??? Ring any bells?

SevenStars

So seven now that you are leading the rabble rousing - whats next for your master plan? - besetting Seanie or Finger's home. You appear to be very selective in you opprobrium.
Well I think people should be warned and given a chance to cop on first.

But Im more interested in kids being safe to play in their own neighbourhoods than Seanie or Finger's civil rights.

SevenStars

Em, internment is over SS. Did nobody tell you? THE GOOD FRIDAY AGREEMENT??? Ring any bells?
Ever heard of the Special Criminal court where people can be locked up indefinitely at the word of a member of the Filth (sorry Gardai)? The Free State/pretend Republic of Ireland had more political prisoners than the Basque country in which armed struggle was going on until a month ago.

The Good Friday Agreement has been replaced by the St Andrew's agreement. Ring any bells?

SevenStars

Seven, you are out of line Sir.
I believe an apology is in order.
Uh Im female....And even than Im not a madam.

Apology to who?

Cato

Ever heard of the Special Criminal court where people can be locked up indefinitely at the word of a member of the Filth (sorry Gardai)? The Free State/pretend Republic of Ireland had more political prisoners than the Basque country in which armed struggle was going on until a month ago.

The Good Friday Agreement has been replaced by the St Andrew's agreement. Ring any bells?
Indefinitely?

(I'm not doubting you, just curious for the details.)

slippy wicket

In fairness Seven, it depends on what you define as a political prisoner.
In the opinion of quite a lot of people, the Disso's are nothing but criminals using politics to justify their criminality.

SevenStars

In fairness Seven, it depends on what you define as a political prisoner.
In the opinion of quite a lot of people, the Disso's are nothing but criminals using politics to justify their criminality.
In fairness when was the last Republican convicted for drug or geniune criminal activity? Oh yeah two were caught by the Army growing...One killed himself...And the other was exceuted under Army rules...Since I was a little all I have experianced from the Republican movement has been protection. And being the only prod family on the estate it was appreciated.

The Gardai are nothing to me but arrogant thugs.

SevenStars

Indefinitely?

(I'm not doubting you, just curious for the details.)
Technically no...Up to (I think 8 years) but they can easily pick you up again...So in reality...Yes.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies