Dissident republicans - someone please explain

badinage

Cael said:
CIRA and Sinn Féin are not dissidents from anything. They are The Republican Movement.
If you insist on calling RSF "Sinn Féin", despite the fact that your own website refer your party as "Republican Sinn Féin", then why do you call your version of Oglaigh na hEireann "CIRA" instead of "IRA"?

That makes no sense Cael. Either you should be on "IRA and Sinn Féin", or you should be "CIRA and Republican Sinn Féin"

janepaisley

quirk said:
"the IRA needs no political mandate, it derives its mandate from the precense of the British in the six counties" GERRY ADAMS

is this like a fatwa from a mullah ?

Real

Jomo Kenyatta said:
The so-called "dissidents" who favour continued armed militancy are the contos (RSF and cira) and the rira. The contos inhabit a fairy-tale world of glorious defeat and blood sacrifice, in a pre-civil war groundhog day.
The present-day rira have been described by Mickey McKevitt, their former OC, as nothing more than a criminal gang, riddled with agents.
The irresponsible buffoons who direct both organisations are blind, deliberately evasive, to the realities of warfare in the post 911 world. Neither organisation enjoys sufficiant support to sustain a viable campaign; they can't hope to train or equip personnel adequately to survive in combat. They have no democratic or moral justification for continued armed militancy, so their persistance must be motivated by something other than genuine Republican idealism, i.e. Brit orchestration and profiteering. The recent rira adoption of UDA pipebomb tactics would fit this scenario perfectly.
cop yourself on jomo. this is just the black anti republican propaganda that you parasites feed off of. where do you get your information, the bbc ffs?
you are obviously a brit wrapped in the tricolour.

QuizMaster

Website
www.quizmatic.com
There seems to be a lot of defensiveness, verging on paranoia, from the various factions.

If there was a split in the Green Party, I think I would be able to explain to an outsider what the split was about, when it happened and why, who are the personalities involved, how the factions differ in their beliefs, what are the chances of a reconciliation etc etc.

Why is the same not possible here?

Seriously, I am only seeking to understand.

badinage

Real said:
Jomo Kenyatta said:
The so-called "dissidents" who favour continued armed militancy are the contos (RSF and cira) and the rira. The contos inhabit a fairy-tale world of glorious defeat and blood sacrifice, in a pre-civil war groundhog day.
The present-day rira have been described by Mickey McKevitt, their former OC, as nothing more than a criminal gang, riddled with agents.
The irresponsible buffoons who direct both organisations are blind, deliberately evasive, to the realities of warfare in the post 911 world. Neither organisation enjoys sufficiant support to sustain a viable campaign; they can't hope to train or equip personnel adequately to survive in combat. They have no democratic or moral justification for continued armed militancy, so their persistance must be motivated by something other than genuine Republican idealism, i.e. Brit orchestration and profiteering. The recent rira adoption of UDA pipebomb tactics would fit this scenario perfectly.
cop yourself on jomo. this is just the black anti republican propaganda that you parasites feed off of. where do you get your information, the bbc ffs?
Which points do you disagree with and why?

Real

badinage said:
Real said:
Jomo Kenyatta said:
Which points do you disagree with and why?
Mick McKevitt is no longer with the Rira therefore his opinion is irrelevant and he would have no idea what the current armys strategy is or isnt as hes been locked up in portlaoise for 7 years now.
Blind and evasive? Hardly. Thats simply ignorant insult. I can counter that by stating that there is a great deal of knowledge and intelligence.
Lack of support? Is that why new offices and cummans are opening all the time?
How do you know they have no capability to train? Are you out there watching them train to know this?
They have no moral justification? You dont have a ****ing clue what you are on about here lad. Your words dont form complete and understandable sentences and you are calling others bafoons? Go back to school and while you are at it try reading up on your irish history and see how much support the men of 1916 had. I have no doubt you would have been one of the many who spat upon these men as they were being led away to be executed. You are completely anti republican from what you have stated. You may as well be flying the brit flag.

Cael

badinage said:
Cael said:
CIRA and Sinn Féin are not dissidents from anything. They are The Republican Movement.
If you insist on calling RSF "Sinn Féin", despite the fact that your own website refer your party as "Republican Sinn Féin", then why do you call your version of Oglaigh na hEireann "CIRA" instead of "IRA"?

That makes no sense Cael. Either you should be on "IRA and Sinn Féin", or you should be "CIRA and Republican Sinn Féin"
The extra title of "Continuity" was given to the IRA by its beloved Comdt. General Tom Maguire in his famous statement of 25th July 1987, in recognition and appreciation of the Army's unbroken service and loyalty to the Republic and its continued execution of the great duty placed on it by Dáil Éireann in its Proclamation of 1938. In memory of this great General of the Irish Republic, and in honour of the IRA, I prefer to use the full initials CIRA, but it is, of course, quite acceptable to simply write IRA.

badinage

Cael said:
The extra title of "Continuity" was given to the IRA by its beloved Comdt. General Tom Maguire in his famous statement of 25th July 1987, in recognition and appreciation of the Army's unbroken service and loyalty to the Republic and its continued execution of the great duty placed on it by Dáil Éireann in its Proclamation of 1938.
Cael, every day you sound more and more like the sock-puppet of someone taking the piss out of anti-GFA republicans.

Jomo Kenyatta

Real, are you for ****in real or what?
It takes weeks to train soldiers in the basic infantry skills necessary to survive in small-arms combat, not that the rira engage in anything that risky. Then you have the spectre of remote surveillance through satellites, cameras etc. Your home appliances can be used against you as can your cell phone. I find it hard to believe that those who have to resort to pipe-bombing would have an effective counter-surveillance doctrine. Unfortunately you might be able to dupe some young lads, and waste their lives needlessly; but the majority see through your shyte.
Add to that the fact that the rira are, and will always be, compromised and you have a recipe for nothing more than dead Vols and civilians.
It's 2007, not 1986 or 1916, the world has changed and so has the nature of warfare. If the rira had any type of capable engineering department they might be able to annoy the Brits enough to start stiffing people again, and that's about it.
I don't know about all these Cummans and offices that you're talking about, there aren't any round here and the place is full of Republicans. I didn't think the rira had a political wing anyway, so what is that all about?
Oh yeah, the term is buffoon not "bafoon"; quite apt in your case methinks.

Cael

badinage said:
Cael said:
The extra title of "Continuity" was given to the IRA by its beloved Comdt. General Tom Maguire in his famous statement of 25th July 1987, in recognition and appreciation of the Army's unbroken service and loyalty to the Republic and its continued execution of the great duty placed on it by Dáil Éireann in its Proclamation of 1938.
Cael, every day you sound more and more like the sock-puppet of someone taking the piss out of anti-GFA republicans.
I know that nobility, patriotism, heroism, devotion to duty, loyalty and honesty are treated with suspicion and contempt in today's disfunctional world. The cute hoor filling his pockets with stuffed brown envelopes is a much more familiar and acceptable figure.

Real

Jomo Kenyatta said:
Real, are you for ****in real or what?
It takes weeks to train soldiers in the basic infantry skills necessary to survive in small-arms combat, not that the rira engage in anything that risky. Then you have the spectre of remote surveillance through satellites, cameras etc. Your home appliances can be used against you as can your cell phone. I find it hard to believe that those who have to resort to pipe-bombing would have an effective counter-surveillance doctrine. Unfortunately you might be able to dupe some young lads, and waste their lives needlessly; but the majority see through your shyte.
Add to that the fact that the rira are, and will always be, compromised and you have a recipe for nothing more than dead Vols and civilians.
It's 2007, not 1986 or 1916, the world has changed and so has the nature of warfare. If the rira had any type of capable engineering department they might be able to annoy the Brits enough to start stiffing people again, and that's about it.
I don't know about all these Cummans and offices that you're talking about, there aren't any round here and the place is full of Republicans. I didn't think the rira had a political wing anyway, so what is that all about?
Oh yeah, the term is buffoon not "bafoon"; quite apt in your case methinks.
For one thing you are going off on a tangent about military exercise here and waging a continued campaign. Are you not aware that just because a ceasefire has not been called that it doesnt mean sustained armed struggle? I think you are quite daft and only know what you read on your limited wee websites. Continued resistance, no matter how small you think it is, is still resistance to the continued occupation of our country. Anything less is normalization and passivity.
Go on correct my spelling lmao youre a petty fool and if all you can do to wage any type of resistance to the brits is sit on a computer all day and correct spelling errors then thank F uck you are not in the army lol

Jomo Kenyatta

Real said:
For one thing you are going off on a tangent about military exercise here and waging a continued campaign. Are you not aware that just because a ceasefire has not been called that it doesnt mean sustained armed struggle? I think you are quite daft and only know what you read on your limited wee websites. Continued resistance, no matter how small you think it is, is still resistance to the continued occupation of our country. Anything less is normalization and passivity.
Go on correct my spelling lmao youre a petty fool and if all you can do to wage any type of resistance to the brits is sit on a computer all day and correct spelling errors then thank F uck you are not in the army lol
Whatever you think is irrelevant to me and I'm not about to qualify my strategic analysis to the likes of you; suffice to say, it's based on real and relavent experience.
The alleged resistance to date, consists of slaughtering civilians and burning toyshops. Isn't it a wonder that the Irish people aren't lining up to provide the necessary logistical support.
The alleged resistance is just another example of Frank Kitson's psuedo-gang tactics. Infact, I woudn't be surprised if you're on a MOD network connection.

Seamus

Website
monaghan32csm.blogs.ie
QuizMaster wrote:
Republican SF, the 32 County Soveriegnty Committee, R.I.R.A, C.I.R.A.

What others are there?
What is the difference between them?
Which "army" is affiliated to which party?

Just give it time and you'll have them on here, coming out with something like this:

Quote:
SCREAM SCREAM SCREAM - KICK YOU IN THE SHINS - SCREAM - MAMMY, THEY'RE CALLING US 'DISSIDENTS' AGAIN. SCREAM! WHY WON'T THEY LISTEN. WE'RE NOT 'DISSIDENTS' BUT TRUE REPUBLICANS. WE'RE THE TRUEST OF THE TRUEST, SO THERE! SCREAM! WE DON'T EVEN SHARE SWEETS WITH NON-REPUBLICANS. WE'RE EVEN THE GOVERNMENT OF THIS COUNTRY, IF YOU HAVEN'T NOTICED. DUH!

WE'RE NOT DISSIDENTS AS DISSIDENTS DON'T HAVE SPOTS. IF YOU CALL US 'DISSIDENTS' AGAIN, WE'LL CALL YOU SOMETHING WORSE.

I WAS A TRUE REPUBLICAN AND VOTED AGAINST THE DECISION TO DROP ABSTENTIONISM BEFORE I WAS EVEN BORN.

I'M CONTRIBUTING TO THE WAR EFFORT BY TRYING TO WIN MORE TOY SOLIDERS BY PLAYING 'HOOK-A-DUCK' AT THE LOCAL FAIR.

DISINGENUITY AND BOWDLERISE
For a start off eastgalway has some sort of dispute with RSF and his posts with risteard and others who support RSF will show this.

I have to say that i dont agree with the generalisation of ourselves with RSF because with the greatest respect to RSF we are two separate movements with different policies.

Theres plenty of spoofs and trolls on the thread now which is hardly surprising given the subject and when i first started on this forum there was nothing like this occuring with at least 7 or 8 posters on a demonising campaign against ourselves.
There is probably more than a couple of psf members at it who use other names when they are known publicly.

Like how possible is it for someone to turn up on this forum and be absolutely scathing of any political movement and there supporters in particular without any history of debate or indeed reason used?

Anyway back to the question,there is several threads alone which could tell you about policy,history,debate etc for ourselves and RSF and thats only in this forum not mentioning most other sources.
You are either trying to stir up shite or in fact are too lazy to look at the previous threads on the subject.

The 32CSM are gaining more support and members all the time and the publicly we have had this year alone is very encouraging, and as time goes on with things the way they are now with psf acceptance of british police we will getting stronger and predictably the spoofing,trolling and groundless allegations on policy and membership will increase sadly.

merle haggard

stop talking out of yer hole jomo you tosser . Youve as much an inside view on Irish insurgents as you have the dark side of the moon .

The alleged resistance to date, consists of slaughtering civilians and burning toyshops.
Lets just pretend the numerous mortar attacks , tunneling into British army bases to plant bombs and whizzing that RPG 22 into Vauxhall bridge never happened .

The alleged resistance is just another example of Frank Kitson's psuedo-gang tactics. Infact, I woudn't be surprised if you're on a MOD network connection.
Perhaps they should join the PSNI like proper revolutionaries ? away and feck

Kitson might as well be running the provos . I see the Provies made sure the side deal to ensure British war criminals arent investigated for collusion got slipped through again . Panicking about the British agents running their outfit for the past decades ever being exposed they and the Brits scratched each others backs and ensured the dirt of the past stays in the past . The Brits can have stop and arrest powers too thanks to them and even their human rights conjob cant investigate British crimes that happen before August coming .

slabber .

Slartibuckfast

Website
www.5wwwww5.com
Cael said:
badinage said:
Cael said:

The extra title of "Continuity" was given to the IRA by its beloved Comdt. General Tom Maguire in his famous statement of 25th July 1987, in recognition and appreciation of the Army's unbroken service and loyalty to the Republic and its continued execution of the great duty placed on it by Dáil Éireann in its Proclamation of 1938. In memory of this great General of the Irish Republic, and in honour of the IRA, I prefer to use the full initials CIRA, but it is, of course, quite acceptable to simply write IRA.
Still an' all, I reckon Bosco will free Ireland before the Popular Front of Judea. Sorry, I mean the CIRA. Well, Bosco's killed more Brits.

Jomo Kenyatta

Merle, the rira are shyte and do nothing but hinder the development of the 32CSM; and further the Brit cause in the process. How you can fail to see that, I don't know.
There's no point preaching to me about SF as I'm not a member and the only alternative at the polls is Gerry McGeough. He might be a looper, but at least he's non-violent. You fall into the trap of "what's the alternative?" Nobody will be listening if you develop one, unless the rira have ceased operations.
Reality sucks but there's no escaping it.

Slartibuckfast

Website
www.5wwwww5.com
I don't know about all these Cummans and offices that you're talking about, there aren't any round here and the place is full of Republicans.

Right enough I've never seen one meself in all my travels. I think they may be springing up in people's living rooms in Dundalk or somewhere.

Slartibuckfast

Website
www.5wwwww5.com

Does this mean that Ruari O'Bradaigh is the real President of Ireland? Begora!

merle haggard

Jomo Kenyatta said:
Merle, the rira are shyte and do nothing but hinder the development of the 32CSM; and further the Brit cause in the process. How you can fail to see that, I don't know.
There's no point preaching to me about SF as I'm not a member and the only alternative at the polls is Gerry McGeough. He might be a looper, but at least he's non-violent. You fall into the trap of "what's the alternative?" Nobody will be listening if you develop one, unless the rira have ceased operations.
Reality sucks but there's no escaping it.
you dont know what you are talking about so stop pretending you do

Right enough I've never seen one meself in all my travels. I think they may be springing up in people's living rooms in Dundalk or somewhere.
I was in one in Dublin on Saturday . I was in another in Derry a few months ago . I expect to be in a few more quite soon .

Slartibuckfast

Website
www.5wwwww5.com
I'll be surpried if O'Bradaigh's men get more than 1% of the total vote in the Stormont elections.

Top Bottom