Dissident republicans - someone please explain

CastleRay

I'm sure the family of the currently active UDAs latest murder victim won't love it.
Fer fuk sake Ray strikes again.
Your stupid smears and inaccurate links of people to the UDA whilst ignoring your beloved provo IRA is just rank hypocrisy.

vivabrigada

death or glory

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp....-stitts-17m-reasons-to-be-happy-35098809.html

Fer fuk sake Ray, What about the Ra, Northern Bank? Really?
All this while the DUP align themselves with the still active UDA?
This EU border thing seems to have hit unionists a quare slap in the face, they're all over the place.
Now Viva,
we all know the Social Investment fund was a carve up between the DUP and SF.
You scratch my back and I scratch yours.
SF could have stopped all that but they didn't in fact they supported it, now why was that.

CastleRay

AhNowStop

Now Viva,
we all know the Social Investment fund was a carve up between the DUP and SF.
You scratch my back and I scratch yours.
SF could have stopped all that but they didn't in fact they supported it, now why was that.
Ok dopey dog, can you show us where SF are paying their pals who are “still active illegal paramilitaries” then those pals are going around campaigning for them and even warning people to vote for them ?

That’s what’s happening with the DUP/UDA alliance

Now, If you can prove all that against SF ye might have a point ... ye can’t though can ye son :roll:

death or glory

Ok dopey dog, can you show us where SF are paying their pals who are “still active illegal paramilitaries” then those pals are going around campaigning for them and even warning people to vote for them ?

That’s what’s happening with the DUP/UDA alliance

Now, If you can prove all that against SF ye might have a point ... ye can’t though can ye son :roll:
Now who murdered kevin Mcguigan.

We all know it was SF/IRA. that is fact.
So wind your neck in a wee bit.

All murderers and terrorists should be jailed.

AhNowStop

Now who murdered kevin Mcguigan.

We all know it was SF/IRA. that is fact.
So wind your neck in a wee bit.

All murderers and terrorists should be jailed.
Now now, that’s not what I asked ... let’s try that again son

can you show us where SF are paying their pals who are “still active illegal paramilitaries” ? .... then those pals are going around campaigning for them and even warning people to vote for them ?

The DUP:UDA do this

I’ll be needing links btw :cool:

I’ll time ya

death or glory

Now now, that’s not what I asked ... let’s try that again son

can you show us where SF are paying their pals who are “still active illegal paramilitaries” ? .... then those pals are going around campaigning for them and even warning people to vote for them ?

The DUP:UDA do this

I’ll be needing links btw :cool:

I’ll time ya
Well as I said the provo's murdered Kevin McGuigan,
so SF/IRA are still active in murders so illegal paramiliatries.

Simples really.

AhNowStop

Well as I said the provo's murdered Kevin McGuigan,
so SF/IRA are still active in murders so illegal paramiliatries.

Simples really.
Whether that’s true or not who knows ,,. It is though irrelevant to the point .... are you really this dumb ?

Have another go at it ......

The DUP/UDA do this ,,...... SF don’t, they call dissidents traitors, the DUP go out campaigning for votes with the UDA
... and you pathetically try to deflect :lol: lmfao

I’ll be needing links btw

death or glory

Whether that’s true or not who knows ,,. It is though irrelevant to the point .... are you really this dumb ?

Have another go at it ......

The DUP/UDA do this ,,...... SF don’t, they call dissidents traitors, the DUP go out campaigning for votes with the UDA
... and you pathetically try to deflect :lol: lmfao

I’ll be needing links btw
How is it not relevant.

SF/IRA were involved in a murder of one of our fellow countrymen.
SO they are still active paramilitary terrorists.

What's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander.

AhNowStop

How is it not relevant.

SF/IRA were involved in a murder of one of our fellow countrymen.
SO they are still active paramilitary terrorists.

What's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander.
Why won’t you answer the question ,,, you keep avoiding it and deflecting ...

I’ll let you have another go ...

Go on, man up, as another bigoted poster once said :cool:

between the bridges

So several days and pages of posts later and not wan member of the jerk circle has managed to condemn human trafficking by currently active republican paramilitarys, my oh moi what a sad pathetic bunch of hypocrites ye all are...

AhNowStop

So several days and pages of posts later and not wan member of the jerk circle has managed to condemn human trafficking by currently active republican paramilitarys, my oh moi what a sad pathetic bunch of hypocrites ye all are...
No one on here supports them, nor do SF or the SDLP ....

This is in total contrast to the alliance between the DUP and the UDA ....

1/ have they been out campaigning for votes like the UDA have for the DUP
2/ has several of their leaders been photographed out campaigning like the UDA & DUP have ... & just 1 week after the UDA murdered some too ,...
3/ have they “warned” local voters to vote for certain parties .. like the DUP,, sorry, UDA did in warning people to vote mostly for the DUP, and then the UUP where the DUP abstained
4/ are they getting massive grants while still killing people, as the DUPs besties, the UDA are?

Nationalist parties aren’t “in bed” with them & don’t support them ... they call dissidents “traitors”

I could go on but sure just answer these for now aul han

Btw,,, Do ye spot the difference dopey ?

michael-mcivor

The PSNI has charged none of the human traffickers with membership of an illegal group- they have been caught out whilst you were caught on-

Popular Threads

Most Replies