• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please us viua the Contact us link in the footer.

Dissidents Target British Soldier - Plan to shoot him at Christmas at home in Limerick!

Aindriu

Well, the dissidents that are the CIRA have finally fallen to the very bottom of the cess pit. Gardaí have foiled a plot to murder a British Soldier whilst on leave at his family home in Limerick. Whether you agree with Irishmen and women serving in the British forces is irrelevant here. The simple fact is that the bloody war is OVER!

GARDAI have foiled a plot by dissident terrorists to murder a British soldier as he spent the Christmas season here with his family.

The soldier was due to return this week to his family in Limerick city.

However, he has now opted to remain in the UK after gardai became aware of the planned murder bid by members of the Continuity IRA in west Dublin and Limerick.

The terrorists were understood to have already sourced a firearm to carry out the shooting of the soldier and identified when and where he was to be murdered.
IRA Christmas plot to shoot British soldier here is foiled - National News - Independent.ie

Cop on you eejits. The people of this island do not want you to do any of this shyte! :mad:

Last edited:

Crazy horse 6

Live by the sword and you risk dieing by the sword. Lets not forget the murders that the british army carry out on a daily basis like dropping bombs on innocent peoples houses. That said a man should be safe when at home with his family on either side of a war.

shutuplaura

The British army isn't the average Irish citizens favourite instiution, but this murder, had it happened, would be met with total outrage and condemnation at all levels of Irish society. It shows how removed these dissidents are from reality.

Aindriu

Live by the sword and you risk dieing by the sword. Lets not forget the murders that the british army carry out on a daily basis like dropping bombs on innocent peoples houses. That said a man should be safe when at home with his family on either side of a war.
The British Army don't drop bombs on anyone :roll:

DownTheyGo

If the intelligence is 100% sound, the Garda should have played it out and caught red handed the culprits involved. Otherwise, free now to dream up next evil act. This RIRA shower are truly revealing their scumbag traits. They represent no one other than themselves and are essentially, a bandit of unwelcome terrorists. Round them all up and throw away the keys as far as I'm concerned. No place for this type of thing in modern day Ireland and will not be tolerated.

edifice.

Well, the dissidents that are the CIRA have finally fallen to the very bottom of the cess pit. Gardaí have foiled a plot to murder a British Soldier whilst on leave at his family home in Limerick. Whether you agree with Irishmen and women serving in the British forces is irrelevant here. The simple fact is that the bloody war is OVER!

IRA Christmas plot to shoot British soldier here is foiled - National News - Independent.ie

Cop on you eejits. The people of this island do not want you to do any of this shyte! :mad:
It must be fact, it's in the paper!

Eire1976

If the intelligence is 100% sound, the Garda should have played it out and caught red handed the culprits involved. Otherwise, free now to dream up next evil act. This RIRA shower are truly revealing their scumbag traits. They represent no one other than themselves and are essentially, a bandit of unwelcome terrorists. Round them all up and throw away the keys as far as I'm concerned. No place for this type of thing in modern day Ireland and will not be tolerated.
Do you actually think that this was a real event? And not some propaganda?

DownTheyGo

Do you actually think that this was a real event? And not some propaganda?
Like I say, if the intelligence was 100% sound, I make implicit the possibility that it is not. Notwithstanding, the point remains.

ruserious

Drone operators wipe out entire families. What part of that was cryptic?
But why do you covertly seem to be justifying the CIRA operation by the fact innocent people have been accidently killed during war?

joemac67

Provide me evidence that the British Army deliberately set out to kill and mame innocent civilians.
Try bloody sunday for starters , then we can find incidents going back hundreds of years right up until today in Afghanistan, not that that is any excuse to those crazies to try kill the lad from limerick

ruserious

Try bloody sunday for starters , then we can find incidents going back hundreds of years right up until today in Afghanistan, not that that is any excuse to those crazies to try kill the lad from limerick
Don't mind bloody sunday. That is all recorded in history. Desden is claiming that the BA deliberately kill innocent civialians in Afghan and appears to be using that as justification for the CIRA operation.

happytuesdays

Fair play to the CIRA. This traitor isn't fit to breathe Irish air. I see that the traitor has opted to remain in the UK for Christmas. If he was my child I would drive him to the CIRA myself.

ruserious

The whole Pat Finucane thing just passed you by didn't it?
Come on now, you're shifting goal posts, dresden. Provide me evidence that the British Army deliberately set out to kill and mame innocent civilians in Afghanistan like you claimed.

Popular Threads

Most Replies