Djarrydango Goes Full West Brit on the National Question.

between the bridges

Dear leader for life has gone from promising the mythological Utopian UI by 2016, to saying it may not happen...

Gerry Adams has said that a united Ireland is not “an inevitability”, and said that unionists must be pursuaded of its merits.

United Ireland is not inevitable: Gerry Adams - Belfast Newsletter

Not we all know that dear leader for life and shinflake have had more u turns than Armitage Shanks but to first surrender the guns and now the out-breeder willy, is surely an affront to all those balaclava and bedroom warriors that stood up for the final solution to the national question.

What will the final result of the continued Sf/ra metamorphosis be, will the cryogenically maintained king Jarry 1st rule over all his serfs like a latter day Theobald Tone, or will the brexit enriched nordies sneer across the ikea wall? As of going to press Ted was unavailable for a comment...

Zapped(CAPITALISMROTS)

Twitter
daxxdrake
Dear leader for life has gone from promising the mythological Utopian UI by 2016, to saying it may not happen...

Gerry Adams has said that a united Ireland is not “an inevitability”, and said that unionists must be pursuaded of its merits.

United Ireland is not inevitable: Gerry Adams - Belfast Newsletter

Not we all know that dear leader for life and shinflake have had more u turns than Armitage Shanks but to first surrender the guns and now the out-breeder willy, is surely an affront to all those balaclava and bedroom warriors that stood up for the final solution to the national question.

What will the final result of the continued Sf/ra metamorphosis be, will the cryogenically maintained king Jarry 1st rule over all his serfs like a latter day Theobald Tone, or will the brexit enriched nordies sneer across the ikea wall? As of going to press Ted was unavailable for a comment...

Thanks. As ever for your penetrating analysis gives insight to us poor Mexicant ignoramuses, particularly like the line " nordies sneer across the ikea wall" :rolleyes:

Lord Talbot

West Brit is a perjorative? All this time I thought people were complimenting me.

between the bridges

Thanks. As ever for your penetrating analysis gives insight to us poor Mexicant ignoramuses, particularly like the line " nordies sneer across the ikea wall" :rolleyes:
Tbf there would be the odd hand gesture too...

between the bridges

West Brit is a perjorative? All this time I thought people were complimenting me.
Tis the Nua narrative part 101, subjection 19 paragraph 16...

Congalltee

I would like to see NI threads on the main page, but then I see threads like this.

GDPR

I have reported this thread for tribalist trolling and I encourage others to do likewise.

The "Fermanagh wan" needs to have his "licence" revoked because he has gone straight back to the same twisted activities that got him "imprisoned" in the first place.

dundealing

Duplicate Account
I have reported this thread for tribalist trolling and I encourage others to do likewise.

The "Fermanagh wan" needs to have his "licence" revoked because he has gone straight back to the same twisted activities that got him "imprisoned" in the first place.
why bother , that yokel has more socks than marks and spencers

between the bridges

"We have to engage with unionism and seek to persuade that part of our society to support Irish unity," he said.

"The potential for progress demands a new approach aimed at unlocking unionist opposition to a new future by reminding them of the positive contribution they have made to society on this island."

Sinn Fein must convince unionists to support united Ireland: Gerry Adams - BelfastTelegraph.co.uk

Now correct moi if i'm wrong but didn't some other Mexicant politicians nat get serious flak on here recently for basically saying the same thing...

cricket

Life is too short to try to make sense of much of what's posted in this thread.
Away libh :p

occams_butterknife

Gerry recently opined that it would be counterproductive to properly investigate and punish murders committed by the IRA in the Republic of Ireland. F*ck justice for the victims' families, in other words.

With that in mind, it's not just Unionists that need persuading about a UI.

Ardillaun

Catholic population set to dwarf Protestants in years ahead - Belfast Newsletter

Gerry has had a look at the census and has realised he better not frighten the Horses.

Those numbers don’t lie.....Gerry doesn’t want to upset ye .
ts over .
Quite a slow process when you're looking back to the 19'th century. I've been hearing about it all my life. What do the older cohorts of teenagers and young adults look like? Anyway, it would be nice to see Unionism becoming a little more Catholic-friendly if only because it has to.

blinding

It's actually been quite a slow process. What do the older cohorts of teenagers and young adults look like? It would be nice to see Unionism becoming a little more Catholic-friendly if only because it has to.
The change will be exponential from here on in . The writing is in the census , its over , the lady has started to sing .

JimmyFoley

The change will be exponential from here on in . The writing is in the census , its over , the lady has started to sing .
Right, so all the 'this time it's different; unity is just around the corner' assertions of the last 40 years were just waffle...but this is DEFINITELY the real deal?

blinding

Right, so all the 'this time it's different; unity is just around the corner' assertions of the last 40 years were just waffle...but this is DEFINITELY the real deal?
Gerry’s “ Its not Inevitable “ is the code Phrase . Its over , the census does not lie and PUL’s entrenched positions guarantee it .

Jim Car

Its the right idea that anyone with two brain cells to rub together knew along time ago. Problem for the "Dear leader" and president for life is that he and his party are for obvious reasons are the most off putting group to unionists when it comes to trying to convince them and least likely to be able to convince them. Cant blame the unionists for that, SF aren't even trusted down here why on earth would you trust them if your a unionist.

owedtojoy

It is now the height of praise among the ignorati who want the the country to follow Brexit on the road to nowhere.

It is the end point of the fascism that masqueraded as republicanism - we can only achieve true national independence by surrendering it back to the United Kingdom.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies