DNC sues Trump, WikiLeaks & Russia for treacherous activities in 2016 election

cyberianpan

Website
www.google.com
Manafort, Kushner & Trump Jnr went to a meeting with Russian Intelligence where the aid of Russia in electing Trump was on the table

Trump openly exhorted Russia to give him the Clinton emails

GRU via both Guccifer 2.0 and their social media Botnet helped Trump enormously, as did the IRA

Assange followed orders with weaponised timing of the DNC and Podesra email leaks

The Russkies leaked no dirt on Trump

WaPo - Democratic Party files lawsuit alleging Russia, the Trump campaign and WikiLeaks conspired to disrupt the 2016 campaign
The complaint, filed in federal district court in Manhattan, alleges that top Trump campaign officials conspired with the Russian government and its military spy agency to hurt Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton and help Trump by hacking the computer networks of the Democratic Party and disseminating stolen material found there.
The lawsuit describes how the then-Soviet Union paid for Trump to travel Moscow in the 1980s.
Full 66 page filing: https://lawfareblog.com/document-dnc-sues-russia-trump-campaign-and-wikileaks-election-interference
Relevant legal analysis:
https://www.lawfareblog.com/it-crime-russian-election-meddling-and-accomplice-liability-under-computer-fraud-and-abuse-act

The civil burden of proof is lower than the criminal

Also the discovery phase could be juicy

Cyp

Last edited:

Surkov

What will the desperate-dems come up with next?

Meanwhile, clinton's popularity is now at an all time low, yet she continues to make excuses.

GDPR

Manafort, Kushner & Trump Jnr went to a meeting with Russian Intelligence where the aid of Russia in electing Trump was on the table

Trump openly exhorted Russia to give him the Clinton emails

GRU via both Guccifer 2.0 and their social media Botnet helped Trump enormously, as did the IRA

Assange followed orders with weaponised timing of the DNC and Podesra email leaks

The Russkies leaked no dirt on Trump

WaPo - Democratic Party files lawsuit alleging Russia, the Trump campaign and WikiLeaks conspired to disrupt the 2016 campaign

The civil burden of proof is lower than the criminal

Also the discovery phase could be juicy

Cyp
Good for them. According to the WaPo article, the DNC successfully sued regarding the Watergate invasion. I hope they get a lot more people, and dosh, this time around, and that they manage to successfully sue the Russian government for its trespass into the DNC computers. I really hope they get dosh from Assange too petunia

The article does not mention HRC being involved in the legal case.

gerhard dengler

Meanwhile, clinton's popularity is now at an all time low, yet she continues to make excuses.

DNC finances are in pretty poor shape too. You'd wonder who is financing this lawsuit.:roll:

CatullusV

Because Razorblade is upset. He finally sees the Writing On The Wall.
It's pretty big news too. It's hard to see it going far, but some Dems will have had sight of documents and there will be a major push in the discovery phase.

For the Trumpettes it could also be a sign that potentially the Mueller investigation is wavering. It can really be read both ways.

It is a huge development.

Analyzer

Phucken wonderful. Finally they have confirmed what I suspect all along - that Trotsky has destroyed the sanity of the USPD "leadership".

Now they have immersed themselves so deep in victimhood, that the have produced a surreal moment.

I have dandruff. I am thinking of suing the Russians.

Anyway....here is an interesting comment from Julian Assange.

[video=youtube;Kp7FkLBRpKg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kp7FkLBRpKg[/video]

By the way....I suppose seeing as they have already got revenge on Seth Rich, there was no need to include him in the defendent list.

[video=youtube;EQFZOz_TYF8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQFZOz_TYF8[/video]

Last edited:

Analyzer

DNC finances are in pretty poor shape too. You'd wonder who is financing this lawsuit.:roll:
Plenty of money in the Clinton Fundation....where is that money now, by the way ?

The PAYE taxpayers here "donated" €175 Million, via the Drumcondra Ditherer. I read the book "Clinton Cash", and I am amaused that there is so little public dicsussion on this.

gerhard dengler

Good for them. According to the WaPo article, the DNC successfully sued regarding the Watergate invasion. I hope they get a lot more people, and dosh, this time around, and that they manage to successfully sue the Russian government for its trespass into the DNC computers. I really hope they get dosh from Assange too petunia

The article does not mention HRC being involved in the legal case.
At Watergate there were five people physically arrested in the Watergate building during the robbery of the DNC.

GDPR

They have enough evidence from public information for a very detailed law suit, so why not?

Has Trump sued Steele yet like he told Comey he would? petunia

cyberianpan

Website
www.google.com
They have enough evidence from public information for a very detailed law suit, so why not?

Has Trump sued Steele yet like he told Comey he would? petunia
Nope, as his lawyers said that claiming golden showers as defamation when it was actually hardsports, won't cut the mustard !

Cyp

Last edited:

GDPR

He shouldn't sue him. He should have him Salisburied.
I will leave Pies finest legal minds to debate the issue, but if they can threaten to seize Russian assets, a court in NYC has more influence over Putin than the United Nations, where he has a veto. petunia

CatullusV

Clinton is gone. I'm not sure whether you read that news. She ain't coming back. Nothing any court can do would reverse an election result. Some of you seem obsessed with her.

She doesn't even appear to be a party to this case. Why don't we wait to see how this thing unfolds?

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies