DO FG TDs LIVE IN THE REAL WORLD?

sadcitizen

Sort of feel sorry for her. Using a phone for presentation material is being cited as if it's a sign of incompetence, when really she's probably at events every night in her capacity as Minister, in Google et al, where their speakers are similarly using their phones, and would look out of touch asking for a VGA cable or a printer.

I also feel sorry for her because it's obvious that she's just an easy target. You wouldn't have seen hard nosed Bruton getting flak like that, at a time when the jobs market was far more dire.

Having said *that*, it was always obvious that the last cabinet choice was idiotic and an exercise in pandering.

Also Michelle Mulherin needs to stop putting her oar into things in a way that makes her look bad.

greengoose2

Sort of feel sorry for her. Using a phone for presentation material is being cited as if it's a sign of incompetence, when really she's probably at events every night in her capacity as Minister, in Google et al, where their speakers are similarly using their phones, and would look out of touch asking for a VGA cable or a printer.

I also feel sorry for her because it's obvious that she's just an easy target. You wouldn't have seen hard nosed Bruton getting flak like that, at a time when the jobs market was far more dire.

Having said *that*, it was always obvious that the last cabinet choice was idiotic and an exercise in pandering.

Also Michelle Mulherin needs to stop putting her oar into things in a way that makes her look bad.
Why would she need a printer? If she has to put in her password after every sentence I imagine the printer would blow her mind entirely .

Are you an FG shill?

SeanieFitz

Why would she need a printer? If she has to put in her password after every sentence I imagine the printer would blow her mind entirely .

Are you an FG shill?
Have we reached the stage on this site where anyone who shows empathy or understanding for a politician is accused of being a "shill". I felt that sadcitizens post was reasonable, very reasonable when compared with the vitriol posted by many on this thread. There seems to be a competition as to see who can post the bestest insult!

This site is gone to sh1t!

tipofdiceberg

Ah! Poor Mary and her department did not know that 240 jobs were lost in Clarecastle.
How embarrassing and she tried a couple of times to escape from the meeting. Is she in line for the €12000 wage rise or is she one of the 144 tds getting the meager €5000 rise?

tipofdiceberg

Have we reached the stage on this site where anyone who shows empathy or understanding for a politician is accused of being a "shill". I felt that sadcitizens post was reasonable, very reasonable when compared with the vitriol posted by many on this thread. There seems to be a competition as to see who can post the bestest insult!

I have some spare bogroll if you and sadman are in need.

freewillie

Sh if they get rid of her they can always wheel in Sister Act. Kate O Connell and the sister she fixed up with a job

greengoose2

That would depend on the politician and of course, the shill! The lady in question has rather questionable skills it would seem! As for you sir, there is no doubt!

tipofdiceberg

With their expected pay rises, Mulherin and Mary can afford to purchase an Amphibious Vehicle. Mayo's mobile Afican Queen can put her oar into things, leaving O'Connor to steer down the waterfall at Leinster House.

Sister Mercedes

The Mayors of Frankfurt, Paris and Amsterdam have each launched a full court press to attract financial institutions from London post Brexit.

Leading the charge for Ireland are schoolteacher MMO'C and Lord Mayor of Dublin trade union official Brendan Carr.

SeanieFitz

The Mayors of Frankfurt, Paris and Amsterdam have each launched a full court press to attract financial institutions from London post Brexit.

Leading the charge for Ireland are schoolteacher MMO'C and Lord Mayor of Dublin trade union official Brendan Carr.
Ms O'Connor is way out of her depth, that is obvious and where is Enda's report card?

However, as you seem to consider teachers and trade union officials to be somewhat inept we may be ok as

1. the Mayor of Frankfurt was a lecturer in a university
2. Mayor of Paris was a civil servant (social worker) and completed a masters in social and trade unionism (trade unionist)
3. The mayor Amsterdam is a member of the Labour party and, ergo, is more than likely also a trade unionist

carlovian

Best performing minister in the last government - Richard Bruton.

Result - Move him from enterprise to education and put the schoolteacher
into enterprise.

Enda Kenny clinging to power. Its kinda sad.

Spanner Island

The gaff lady seems to have made another gaff so what's new?

It seems that:

Is the girl for real? A minister at that. This crew are laughable.

Speaking of fires, even the brave Michel from Mayo had some caustic comments to make!

This sort of sheer incompetence merits an immediate sacking but I'm sure she has Enda's complete confidence. How long more will this farce go on for? Perhaps this latest gaff is designed to take people's mind off that damp squib of a budget!
She's a teacher. Go figure.

We've too many feckin' teachers in the Dail. End of.

Having said that Ireland is a small country... so the obsession with jobs being delivered to every nook and cranny is bullsh!t imo.

The fact is rural areas need to create rural jobs instead of expecting big FDI projects to be dropped on their doorsteps... because it's not going to happen for most of them.

An example... they bitched and moaned about the traffic going through their towns forever... and now they bitch and moan because nobody goes near their towns due to the motorway network...

They need to cop themselves on FFS... and should be grateful that emigration isn't the only option that it was a few short years ago...

A good national broadband system would be a first step in getting rural Ireland up to speed... although I doubt many of the gobsh!tes who crib and moan incessantly would be able to take full advantage of it... other than bitching and moaning on their social media accounts about how little is being 'delivered' for their constituency...

Dame_Enda

Read about one of them having about 10 homes around the world a few months back. No wonder they have pushed up the price of housing yesterday in the budget.

Boy M5

What I can't believe is that this idiot was a school principal. Who trusted her to run a school?

As well as that she has more paint on her than the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel.
At least they didn't employ her to drive a bus or any other vehicle that doesn't like steps)

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies