DO FG TDs LIVE IN THE REAL WORLD?

Boy M5

The Mayors of Frankfurt, Paris and Amsterdam have each launched a full court press to attract financial institutions from London post Brexit.

Leading the charge for Ireland are schoolteacher MMO'C and Lord Mayor of Dublin trade union official Brendan Carr.
Well at least it's not Noonan & Daffy.

Fat man & Boy Blunder.

runwiththewind

Why cant you believe this?
Who can take a middle aged woman with dyed, long blond hair caked in make up and who wears pink seriously.

There's a reason Merkel dresses the way she does.

runwiththewind

Civil servants are barred from public office, time public servants were too.

tipofdiceberg

Read about one of them having about 10 homes around the world a few months back. No wonder they have pushed up the price of housing yesterday in the budget.
Developers in Wicklow have raised house prices by €17500 to €45000 since Tuesday's budget. Noonan getting hammered on social media. He was warned that this would happen.

Expose the lot of them

Aw c'mon

1. I have met many school principals. Most are very able people

2. About paint and Sistine Chapel.
Have seen that Chapel, and have seen many photos of the Minister. I think she is an attractive woman. Has Bea C commented yet on this?.

3, It seems she was getting briefing material on her phone. That is the modern way. Sometimes connections break down, just as sometimes the letter does not arrive in the post. Hardly a big deal
She is a stupid vacuous creature who was gifted the Minister's car/salary/trough space because she loyal to the other schoolteacher, the beloved leader, village idiot, Inda.

Whoever writes her speeches is as thick as she is, she made a major **** up at an event earlier yesterday evening.

devoutcapitalist

I'm trying to think how many of the Current cabinet were teachers before they went into politics. Here goes.

Enda Kenny
Mary Mitchell O'Connor
Michael Noonan

Anyone else?

hiding behind a poster

And until we make them live in the real world we will continue to be shafted. Politicians need to be made to live by the laws and regulations that they implement. Increase the retirement age for Joe soap, then politicians must also increase.
Ehhh, they have. The law in that respect was changed several years ago. I wish people would check the facts before they post.

Website
www.merrionstreet.ie
The gaff lady seems to have made another gaff so what's new?

It seems that:

Is the girl for real? A minister at that. This crew are laughable.

Speaking of fires, even the brave Michel from Mayo had some caustic comments to make!

This sort of sheer incompetence merits an immediate sacking but I'm sure she has Enda's complete confidence. How long more will this farce go on for? Perhaps this latest gaff is designed to take people's mind off that damp squib of a budget!
Jealous much?

hiding behind a poster

I'm trying to think how many of the Current cabinet were teachers before they went into politics. Here goes.

Enda Kenny
Mary Mitchell O'Connor
Michael Noonan

Anyone else?
Noonan is also an economics graduate. So what if he worked as a teacher?

Expose the lot of them

Noonan is also an economics graduate. So what if he worked as a teacher?

Hardly an "economics graduate".

. He was educated at the local national school and St. Patrick's secondary school in Glin before studying primary school teaching at St. Patrick's College of Education in Drumcondra. He subsequently completed a BA and H.Dip. in English and Economics at University College Dublin and began work as a secondary school teacher in Dublin.

hiding behind a poster

Hardly an "economics graduate".

. He was educated at the local national school and St. Patrick's secondary school in Glin before studying primary school teaching at St. Patrick's College of Education in Drumcondra. He subsequently completed a BA and H.Dip. in English and Economics at University College Dublin and began work as a secondary school teacher in Dublin.
That makes him an economics graduate. Cheers.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies