• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

Do Pro lifers support murder?

johnny365

Shocking revelations of some of the vile threats coming from the sociopath element of the pro Life movement. it seems they attribute more rights to the foetus than a living person. The question is do the Pro Life movement give more rights to the unborn then actual people? I suggest that they do since they have no issue with child sexual abuse and threatening to kill people who oppose them.

Pro-life activists threaten to slit throat of TD | Irish Examiner

Astral Peaks

Wow, an abortion thread!!!

So glad, we really need one.........

P Ryan

I can't really answer the question asked in the title tbh, but I always found a large does of NIMBYism with the Irish pro-life movement in particular, it's like they're not really concerned about Irish people having termniations once it's not on Irish soil..

Casualbets

Shocking revelations of some of the vile threats coming from the sociopath element of the pro Life movement. it seems they attribute more rights to the foetus than a living person. The question is do the Pro Life movement give more rights to the unborn then actual people? I suggest that they do since they have no issue with child sexual abuse and threatening to kill people who oppose them.

Whatever deranged loon sent that to Regina Doherty is not a Pro-Life activist - he or she is simply a deranged loon who is most certainly not acting on behalf of any of the established Pro-Life groups.

borntorum

One thing I do know...the OPer's threads are consistently the worst on Politics.ie

Astral Peaks

Whatever deranged loon sent that to Regina Doherty is not a Pro-Life activist - he or she is simply a deranged loon who is most certainly not acting on behalf of any of the established Pro-Life groups.
How do you know that for a fact?

darkhorse

a killer point for sure
fair enough, let there be abortion on demand right up to 9 months then

Nemesiscorporation

Most pro-lifers support murder in my experience.

Most also seem to support discrimination against various groups.

Clanrickard

darkhorse

One alleged pro-lifer seems to support murder up to 509 months.
Not at all, pro-lifers are pro life
On the other hand the silence of pro-abortion campaigners on the issue of Kermit Gosnell and other abortionists who have been 'snipping' babies spines since 1979 has been deafening.

Mercurial

If you can kill one culpable person to save the lives of hundreds or thousands of innocent babies, it would surely be justified, no?

chapm

Not at all, pro-lifers are pro life
I don't think I understand your use of the term 'pro-life' here.

On the other hand the silence of pro-abortion campaigners on the issue of Kermit Gosnell and other abortionists who have been 'snipping' babies spines since 1979 has been deafening.
I think you are listening in the wrong places.

Mikey Moloney

If you can kill one culpable person to save the lives of hundreds or thousands of innocent babies, it would surely be justified, no?
As a matter of interest, would you have term limits for abortion? If so what would your cut off point be? Thanks.

SilverSpurs

a killer point for sure
fair enough, let there be abortion on demand right up to 9 months then
Indeed Jim. Lets withdraw equality from African americans on the grounds of what some member of the black panthers said.

SilverSpurs

The ends do not justify the means. Irrespective of how tempting the ends may be.
For example Lord Dennings denial of the first appeal by the Birmingham Six prevented a hurricane of appeals by guilty men claiming the West Midlands cops stiched them up too. Incarcerating six innocent men is not an acceptable means of keeping many thousands of guilty men in jail.